Tech hate thread

Attached: 1547737178142.jpg (900x789, 217K)

Attached: tedpill.jpg (220x265, 24K)

>uses the internet in order to reject it

Don't think too hard you will caught an headache user.

You csn practically taste the seething bitterness of tradies in this image

I love technology. I think its the greatest achievement humans have surpassed in all of our history.

>people who specialize in high complexity problem solving won't be the ruling class in a feudal society
kek. the hierarchy will look like:

God i hope so much OPs pic will happen one day

Attached: comfy.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

This. Sure, there are times when practical, martial men rise in dominance, but there is always going to be a strata for high IQ intellectuals and engineers.

Also tech isn't bad. Tools aren't bad. People are bad and use tools unwisely. Stop blaming the physical symptoms instead of the moral disease.

Attached: 1535979683001.jpg (424x500, 60K)

Solar flairs are prepared for. There are people employed to watch for them, and they can limit the damage. What happens if the earth's magentic feild flips is another matter

inb4 the thread is flooded with "it consultants" raging about
>muh high iq
>nuh uh i wouldnt be a peasant
>the world needs kings like me
worse than a pack of fucking niggers

It'd be a huge event sure but it wouldn't knock us down to medieval era tech. Really we could recover from it fairly fast. There are tons of people that know how and why computers work and the ins and outs of their manufacturing process. Not to mention there are levels of the infrastructure which are protected from it. The bigger consequence would be how it would affect the social role of government as we'd probably find ourselves in martial law for a good long time.

Niggers ask for gibs. We make the world a little more automated every day and get paid for it. How are we anything like niggers?

>protip: the smart ones always end up at the top in white societies

That's a fucking retarded image.

lmfao seething techies
Your purpose of your entire profession is to make yourself and your peers obsolete. You have only contributed in making the world a worse place. By democratizing technology, you have given rise to roasties, youtube niggers, child snuff dark web, etc. "The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race." Your day is coming soon.
>inb4 techies r kangz

>let me tell you how much i hate what you made using tools you designed, which I use on the daily to validate my hate

the ultimate cuck

>People are bad because they can, so we should strive for impotence.
You have fun with that

The true 14 words.

Attached: 1482777430580.png (398x644, 328K)

Calling my post seething just makes you look like an idiot.

Oh please, spare me that bullshit, my handiwork continuously saves blue-collar workers' lives.

>Your day is coming soon
No it's not. I'm currently studying structural engineering, and if the shit hits the fan, my abilities are more in demand than ever.

The reason a subset of smart guys always win is because their brains are simply superior. They'll learn half a dozen peoples' jobs within a two years whereas you're struggling with the only one you've got.

But I'm a professional RN, not a STEM dude. My career specialization would be highly valued in a post-apocalyptic situation.

It's a retarded image because it's a strawman that doesn't understand the sort of people these Techies are. These people are really intelligent people who took advantage of the opportunities to work on complicated systems that challenge their utmost capabilities. It's not cause these people can't understand blue collar work they chose not to do it: it's because they chose to do something more challenging of their mental skills and more profitable (demand = value).

The image is retarded because after the techies got use to blue-collar work, they would excel in it and become the leaders of your average blue-collar workers as well as leading the reinvention of innovation back to a better lost time.

nigga u usin tech right now hahahaha

fucking lol

Imagine how well off the people who know how to make computers will be

Attached: 1538190305054.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

t. terrified bug man. go buy another figurine, faggot

shut up grampa

>dude you're using a computer so how can you criticize technology and the vast changes that it has created for society, including the poisoning of the natural world which I rely on to exist lol
Top tier techie logic.

We're actually doing research on how to predict earth's pole reversals right now.

Pic related is a huge ball containing molten sodium that spins extremely fast to simulate earth's magnetic field.

Attached: asdda.jpg (602x339, 112K)

>I am very smart
Sure thing; great spacing btw. I'm sure your skills be just as valuable in ten years like those of older tech workers when the dot com bubble burst, you fucking gibbering moron. You don't do anything but eat at the company snack bar and fail to impress your female coworkers.
>all blue collar peons are underneath me
Fuck you big time. Finns also have never invented anything on their own.

>onga bongo me stronk fuck u nerd!
Seething whigger

saved. thanks.

Upvoted

>all the necessary materials for technology including lithium ion, yttrium, and barium will continue to exist in perpetuity
>the world will continue to provide and computers will always be important
lol

>let's be stagnant and in 'harmony' with nature, worked out for the last guys who lived here

amerimutts should be first to see the irony

>coping this hard

Nice response, really refuted what I was saying.
Keep Tweeting for a living though; I'm sure natural conditions will keep apace. Your job will be important forever and your skills will always be up-to-date.

its some quality techie cope
they think the skill of bringing their bosses a power bar makes them liege lords

>living within the natural limitations of the earth means being native american
>irrevocably polluting the earth is fine because Apple, Twitter, Facebook, Google, Avengers: Infinity War

Good one!

You know you're on top of your game when your opening line's about the other guy's spacing.

>I'm sure your skills be just as valuable in ten years like those of older tech workers when the dot com bubble burst
Do you even read the posts you reply to?
>They'll learn half a dozen peoples' jobs within a two years whereas you're struggling with the only one you've got.
If the tech thing goes away I'll excel at something else. See, it's not hard for me to learn new complex things.

>all blue collar peons are underneath me
You said that, not me.

>Finns also have never invented anything on their own.
Shows what you know. Ever heard of Nokia, and how they're still raking in billions of dollars from their patents?

Why are you so angry anyway?

>really intelligent people
You mean all the black females, Pajeets, and chinks we let into our universities practically for free so they could rise to the top of the diversity ladder and become our bosses within one decade, utilizing the technology, skills, and education our ancestors built on for generations
>techies would excel in blue collar work once they get used to it
>everything would be the same after a solar flair and a bunch of 120lb bugmen would continue to lead the way
Stop.You do a great job exemplifying how stupid techies really are.

The necessities and the modes of action of all these techniques
combine to form a whole, each part supporting and reinforcing the others. They constitute a co-ordinated phenomenon, no element of which can be detached from the others. It is an illusion, a perfectly understandable one, to hope to be able to suppress the “bad” side of technique and preserve the “good.” This belief means that the essence of the technical phenomenon has not been grasped.

Attached: Ellul.jpg (423x599, 79K)

*solar flare

You're welcome, you black bastard.

>>everything would be the same after a solar flair and a bunch of 120lb bugmen would continue to lead the way

SoftEng here, but I'm 6'5" 225, one of the physically fit ones who didn't eschew physical labor his whole life. There are a handful of us. In my experience the bugmen display the personality traits that will lead them to getting purged early on in a tech-free society.

One day, in the future, perhaps AI will be developed to the point that my skills are obsolete. However, your kind, the no-skill blue collar drone mules, are already useless. Already we import third world illegals to do your "work" for us, and by the end of the 2030s we won't even need them either - we'll have trucking fully automated and manufacturing at at least 50%. By then you'll probably have overdosed to death but if you're still alive I'll enjoy watching Predator drones burn you alive on streaming services. Nothing personal, just animal control. Tick tock white trash :)

>employer makes me get a gps tracking chip
>i dont need a tracking chip because i only ever go to work and my apartment
>wake up and take my psych meds to help with my ADD and depression
>write about how fortunate i am to live in such a beautiful and generous society in my daily government mandated facebook journal

yeah, live within your natural limitations till a supervolcano eruption decides to fuck up your day, because bad tech is bad

Cope harder tradefags I make 106k a year writing shitty js for C# applications. Stay mad while I phonepost from """"""""work""""""""

There's no need to get so defensive. People who have highly technical and technology-related jobs certainly have real valuable skillsets. The people who would starve are a whole fuckload of online journalists and marketers and people who use the word "start-up" on a regular basis.

also people who start threads like those

You seem cool-- can you deal with this chosen one here?

Attached: laugh3.jpg (125x111, 3K)

Attached: 2020intheyearofourLord.jpg (3000x3000, 987K)

>super volcano: legitimate threat
>solar flare: not legitimate
Gee, yeah, let's build intangible infrastructure in a netherworld that can't be recovered after a major event versus, you know, structuring society in a way that it can be moved and rebuilt easily and doesn't pollute the entire globe.
You techies deserve to drink all the estrogen plastic; it's like you want this shitty world.

Are there any electronics designed to be radiation hardened besides military and industrial equipment?

welding isn't hard, get over it. trade jobs aren't popular because they destroy your back and lungs, not because they're especially difficult.

>specifically all of the people i don't like will starve when muh happening happens

this is headcanon

More like cuckold engineering

Coding isn't hard either when Tayshawnqa can take a night class and get to the same level you're at now, Pajeet. Your "job" relies on "lol dumb welders" to even create the infrastructure necessary for you to digitally erase white western civilization. Without people physically mining the tungsten, yttrium, barium, and lithium ion that make your world, there would be no "you." Your world is predicated on ongoing civil unrest, fiat currency, and industrial agriculture. Your world is bullshit and so are you. It rewards laziness and feeds the political structure that will destroy everything valuable about life.
>but you typed that on a computer
Actually kill yourself, or develop an app that will do it for you.

There is nothing inherently wrong with technology. Only its application can be deemed moral or immoral.

Attached: chill.jpg (420x626, 34K)

>Electricity stops working
No wonder they work on low-IQ jobs.

Attached: 1491465293840.png (748x756, 168K)

whats sad about all of this is that no one shits on tradies and laborers UNTIL tradies and laborers start complaining about techies. You guys feel like you're oppressed by everyone yet when you ask anyone about trade jobs they will always comment that they're well paying and respected.

you guys as a whole need to drop this persecution complex just because your job (and ours) will get replaced by robots one day.

>it's application
As in, giving it to ever sub-60 IQ human being on the planet. That's what happened BECAUSE it was developed.
>not evil though
Tinder, Facebook, Instagram, dark web
>not evil dude
God I am just sharpening up the guillotine til I can capture your kind in a net and drag you to the block.

>doesn't address a single thing I said
Fucking idiot. It has nothing to do with my personal oppression, it has everything to do with the way technology has restructured human life and made people worse. How do you not understand that? You do, you're just being obtuse.

Tick tock buddy boy :)

>dark web's evil
You're one dumb motherfucker.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (554x369, 21K)

>let's cease progress and restrict ourselves to easily eradicated bunch of ants
>instead of actually pushing our limitations in communication and information technology that maybe one day will let us unchain from this shitty rock

mentality of a slave and an animal

>le spooky dark web
Watch out grandpop! The DVD player's out to get you!

your point is pretty retarded in itself. you complain about society being more digital but you willingly participate in it. just because you greentexed this argument doesn't mean it isn't valid.

The only thing that's different about the world due to the internet and technology is that social change happens MUCH quicker now, whether that change is positive or negative really isn't effected by technology.

implying people with electrical entering degrees wouldn't immediately start rebuilding advanced tech.

What do I even say to those digits? Alright, Pajeet, the world is yours. You are king.

Attached: b17c53c18ff7ca8e1552342fd3800fee_XL.jpg (1200x800, 565K)

I can't see his friends face in the last panel but I wonder if he still has his mouth open in it

>Bill about to suck Hank off

Attached: Untitled.png (294x258, 138K)

>let's advance civilization to an irrevocable point in pursuit of a dream that, at best, would give us access to another world like our own
>let's racemix, use Tinder, split families, and get food delivered for the rest of time
>dark web is good
Why are you guys even here?

>dreams are bad

as I said, slave mentality. even as a mutt you should feel a modicum of shame towards your white ancestors - pioneers, explorers and conquerors

>you willingly participate in society dude, lol, how can you criticize it
Wow.

>Why are you guys even here?
I could ask you the same question. I'd think goybook would be more to your speed.

Do you even understand the role of the dark web in providing global freedom of speech regardless of local legislations? Because it sounds like you got your idea of the dark web from CNN.

>>let's racemix, use Tinder, split families, and get food delivered for the rest of time

imagine being THIS much of an old man at 25. Do you think you're wise just because you dislike modern things?

>the literal episode where Bill's perpetual loneliness and unexamined chronic masturbation problem leads him down the road to gender dysphoria and trannyhood

>dreams
>poisoning the earth forever, making it impossible to grow food or drink food not tainted with mercury, making it impossible to breathe air until every place on earth is a polluted cesspool like Beijing all in the name of Jewish overlord tech that breaks apart families and creates slaves
>lol slave mentality bro
>dreams

>they would excel
>pussy bugman, afraid of cigarettes, GMO food, and aluminum in deodorant, is suddenly OK with fumes from welding, exposure to harsh chemicals, and risk of broken bones/burns /lacerations.

Way to play into divisive subversion you fucking troglodyte retards.
It's everyone against everyone with ever weakening and fracturing factions these days. The end game is a world where you will call no man your brother.

There is a time and place for all things in this world. As we move from one cycle to the next our world and by extension us, changes. Such is the way of things. Leave behind your linear dichotomy and embrace the Light that has guided mankind throughout the ages.

See how as of late all manner of men become weaker and attempt to break their fellows for inconsequential reasons. This is the path of darkness down which you, your fathers, and their fathers for many generations now have been led.

Are humans a type of flesh robot?

Attached: Calculations.jpg (580x358, 157K)

>living like literal animals hunting in tribes without a fucking language or tools beyond sharp sticks, ensuring that in a couple thousand years when another extinction event occurs humanity will go extinct is good
>civilization and actually ensuring the long term survival of the human race through space colonies is bad

>people never adjust when placed in a new environment, it's why they form strict caste-like society similar to ants
>tradie's dream

Let's be real for a second here. Yes, techies will always be important but in a post-apocalyptic world there won't be as many of them needed as now. So if you're a techie and not the best you should probably get some practical skills like making a spear or giving blowjobs

tbf. I'm just shitposting for fun, all of us here knows the real enemy

you, you fucking leaf

let's team up, considering you got the latter handled I'll learn the spear bit, Hans

>tradie's dream
more like
>tradie's projection
People tend to project their own traits onto others.

Only if you get on HRT

they seem to love placing humanity in frames that make them easily extinguishable by any random natural catastrophe, either in their mind or in their development plans

>So if you're a techie and not the best you should probably get some practical skills like making a spear or giving blowjobs
>he thinks he's redpilled
>yet he's taken the Jewish apocalypse fever dream hook, line and sinker
Why do you think (((they))) started suddenly flooding the media with zombie and apocalypse movies? And I say (((they))) because weboth know Jews run pedowood.

It's called predictive programming. They will cause the apocalypse and most people won't care because they're used to seeing this shit (VR)

t. Bugman

>implying that's what I'm implying
>implying millennia of advanced civilization wasn't around before muh space colonies
>implying we can't be more selective and thoughtful about the advancements we make
Whatever, full speed ahead! All about the S.S. Shekelstein!

Well try to imagine yourself as an average tradie. They struggled in school and saw nerds just fly by. After barely making it, they go to trade school. It's still hard work, and now it's physical too. Then you go out there and work in the freezing cold while those fucking nerds and fags in suits are making the big bucks.

You feel powerless. You feel poor because you are poor. You feel stuck because you can't learn shit and the shit you can do barely gets you a roof on top of your head. A lot of people and women look down on you because of what you are. Now, if that was your life, you'd probably project a world filled with desperate, incompetent people just hanging on for dear life like he does.

Talking about people learning entire new professions and adapting sounds like science fiction to people like him.

That doesn't even make any sense.

O-kay, bro.

>literally wants to reduce humanity to a ambitionless, buglike collective completely dependent on chaotic nature of environment
>calls others bugmen

Mutt logic

>The only ambition humans should pursue is in technology

Bugman logic

desu. I did both physical work [garbage disposal, warehouse jobs, field jobs] and office/IT work and in both I found satisfaction of offering people's services and being able to support myself while gaining new skills

I don't understand the kind of bitterness that wants to drag others down simply cause you cannot keep up and fear the unknown dream more than certain doom of stagnation