DRUMPFFTTT

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190117_142919.jpg (1080x413, 141K)

When she gets a real job, like real Americans

Even if i was a government worker... Why the fuck would i go to work if i wasn't getting paid? If my employer ever skipped a part period of mine, I'd tell him i won't be back in until I get what I've worked for

you get back pay for the time you worked dumb fuck

IF U READ THAT THREAD DRUMPF IS FINISHED NO MORE SCOOPS

Attached: 1418042921530.jpg (800x533, 84K)

>I don't know how government furloughs work.
Clearly.

>When will my wife's son get his ebt
corrected!

t. A cuck

Really though, Trump's just being a dick by prolonging the shutdown.
What happened to making Mexico pay?

Attached: tri-corn-hat_1_orig.png (440x330, 154K)

>when will my wife receive her next paycheck
when her son turns pro

Attached: 1546147555186.gif (178x300, 837K)

i bet she's earning her next paycheck from jamal right now

Is that thing a trap? Does it have lewds?

Imagine being such a no dick middle aged waste of meat that as a grown man who should be flush with money from proper budgeting, and having to get bent over your wife not bringing in the fucking mortgage money. Gas him.

no
sort of

Attached: hhghrtur.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Gilmore sounds Irish, he would probably starve if Costco ran out of potatoes.

get a job Dan

IMPEEEEEEEEEEAAAAACH!

Don't worry, just like the Obama administration said your wife can enjoy "Funemployment"!

hes pushing the other side into a lose-lose scenario where he might be able to just snap his thanos fingers and remove a bunch of jobs. its striaghtforward but folks here call it chess

nah just not blessed in the curves dept, no lewds are known to exist

FUCK GOVERNMENT WORKERS. THEY ARE LEECHES WHO PROVIDE LITTLE VALUE TO SOCIETY.

NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF OVERBLOATED FAGGOTS

FIND A REAL FUCKING JOB YOU PIECES OF SHIT. STOP LEECHING TAX DOLLARS

>who will feed my wife's son now, DRUMPF?

She's gonna be permanently laid off from her cush federal job

You do get paid, just much later than usual.

When Congress stops holding us hostage and gives Trump a bill he can sign (ie one that provides 5 billion in Wall funding.)

It's so funny. Pelosi and other Dems were about to skip town, ensuring no deal in the next few days, and they blame Trump. None of them have acknowledged me when I've brought this up on Twitter.

>my wife's boyfriend can't afford condoms and i'm unemployed. we can't afford another child
>pay her now mr. president!

Just ask Pelosi to put together a budget with $5 billion for the wall. Dan is too stupid to see that he is talking to the wrong person.

Oh yeah, just go a month without pay. Fuck your mortgage payment or car loan ! Just keep working goyim, we'll get those sheckles back to ya

it will arrive in the mail along with the pink slip

when they fund the wall that a majority of america, and a supermajority of america minus illegals and immigrants since 1965, wants

Attached: 1539115306018.jpg (1024x680, 65K)

maybe they shouldn't have taken those cushy government jobs it's impossible to be fired from and guarantee ridiculously inflated pensions. GET FUCKED FED SYMPATHIZERS