A society where a television show with high ratings throws a party for cutting off a mentally ill boy's penis

A society where a television show with high ratings throws a party for cutting off a mentally ill boy's penis.

twitter.com/JazzJennings__/status/1085383466215227392

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 20.35.44.png (1176x1208, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YkWuLz6WebU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By the way, Jazz Jennings cannot orgasm because the puberty blockers never allowed him to develop. He will get no sexual enjoyment out of having a permanent wound made in him. So why is he doing it?

Attention and praise are way better than orgasms.

youtu.be/YkWuLz6WebU
imagine going on national television and having your doctor talk about your two-inch micropenis

This shit actually makes me nauseous

Why a penis cake if he's getting his penis removed?

Attached: 1485769633462.gif (400x524, 215K)

Post yfw jazz is actually an incel

Attached: 1546912249256.jpg (710x577, 84K)

Anyone think Netflix is one huge leftist ploy to promote sex and children animated sex to get people want to fuck younger kids

Attached: A71979EF-692D-4C2E-85EA-2F07699D5059.jpg (1242x1152, 107K)

They aren't cutting off anything though, they're literally taking the duck, turning it inside out, and then sewing it up and shoving it up into the abdomen to create "vagina"

They hollow out his pipe first, kind of like gutting out a fish

Should have just kept his penis and installed a fleshlight into his butt

Attached: 1529271277833.webm (1440x792, 2.75M)

Waiting on the Lynch poster...

Attached: 1515768854480.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

because the cake is carved into pieces and consumed

Attached: 1511700828659.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Second coming of Christ when???

Attached: 1545424757318.jpg (633x758, 93K)

>t. Shitlord

Attached: 421EE85A-DD2B-46E3-A4DC-9873A7DF70C4.jpg (1732x1896, 536K)

I am waiting for the second coming of the white man.

Attached: 53CE06F2-CF8E-4EB2-BAD7-5CB3906005ED.png (2732x2048, 3.81M)

Guess I gotta do it myself...

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: DB54AA91-9DC2-4912-8DAE-CC07F7BE2D6E.png (784x921, 1.51M)

I hope his parents invest wisely, cause only money will comfort him when he’s old, ugly, and unable to even jerk off.

Maybe he can still get orgasm by prostate stimulation, but I’m not going there

i don't understand why a parent would let their kid do this

you didnt even reply to the correct post
i set this shit up perfectly for you and you still fuck up
you had ONE JOB

Like Clockwork.

Attached: ImagineMuhShock.jpg (1363x166, 51K)

Guess what Jazz is dating now? A girl...go figure...he'll definitely suicide in his early 20's

"Jazz Jennings" is a Jew so him cutting off his dick is a good thing. I hope every kike follows his example.

It's a sacrifice to Satan. You likely don't believe me but it'd what these top level jews are all about. Sacrifices of children especially if they can get away with it publicly or better yet have the goyim cheer it in.. It's about power

it is Dinkleberg
Jazz Jennings = Jeff Dinkleberg
prove me wrong: protip you cant

they're evil

I see where you're going with this and I did chuckle...his real last name is Bloshinsky tho

you didnt even reply to the correct image
i set this shit up perfectly for you and you still fuck up
you had ONE JOB

Attached: 1547705047352.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

I wish you guys would be truthful about this. It will only work against us if you like about shit like this. Same with shock images it doesn't help anyone people just think it's gross. People that are going to do it will just think that it was a botched procedure because it was. Most of the real messed up images are absolutely horrendous complications. Let's also not forget the flesh hole comments that don't do anything because vaginas are also flesh holes that bleed and do get hair up inside them they also stink sometimes. Being realistic and factual about it will turn more minds. The statistics about mtf surgery regret will impact more then shocking and lying outright about that stuff.

People don't need to watch it. It's a subscription service.

If you watch the show you can see from the start the mother is insane & forced the idea on him
Whats worse is his "best friend" another tranny, looks totally passable & still has a penis
meanwhile Jazz looks like a fucking line backer with shoulders twice as broad as mine and now no balls and a hole linked to his ass hole because they couldn't do a traditional neo-vagina because of a total blocking of puberty causing a micro penis
theres nothing wrong with trans or advances in it
but its the kind of thing you should decide at like 20, not 4
and only if you know you can be very passable
and only if you're actually bisexual
and only if you keep your dick & balls unless its 20 years in the future where vagina surgeries are perfected
honestly even then most people who like trannies want them to have a dick
most people who like trannies recognize that the male brain is superior in every way to the female brain
>muh suicide rate
99.9% due to either being a totally unpassable drag queen tier tranny or having no balls & dick
the ones who keep their bits & look fully passable are happy

Attached: 1547500913625.gif (320x320, 1.58M)

please post tranny redpills mods deleted the great collection of yday i was about to collect for further shilling.

Underrated

This shit is so iconic for leftist cunts.
They shove a picture of a dick-cake in your face, and then blame you for having an "INCORRECT OPINION"

I can't stand this society, my god.

Attached: 2019-01-17_22-49-06.png (641x970, 124K)

What they did to this kid is fucking disturbing. They should make a movie like Get Out but with progressives mutilating little boys to become little girls. I bet we have s spike in serial killers once all these boy become adults.

Not sure about the pedo stuff but there's DEFINITELY an agenda on kikeflix.

Before I cancelled I saw a thumbnail for something called "Dear white people" with some condescending-ass looking niggers in the picture.

That connected the dots for me.

Reasonable

That mother should be in jail.

No, they arent botched operations. Even a "correct" one looks fucking disgusting and horrifying. PLASTIC SURGERY CANT MAKE GENITALS.

Based ayyy

2032 at the absolute earliest.

Soon

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-172927_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 1.05M)

Isn't making a penis cake for a kid's "party" technically illegal? I'm not even sure how any of this tranny stuff is legal anymore.

Attached: 1547102708376m.jpg (1024x1024, 176K)

Doesn't matter when the government is against its people.

What the fuck

Wake up folks Jazz never had a dick it's all propaganda to make incel white dudes cut their dick off

>vaginas are also flesh holes that bleed and do get hair up inside them
No, real ones don't get hair up inside them you disgusting fucker. Sounds like you could have done with an intervention from Admiral Ackbar.

This shit is so beyond demented. It is like something from a Nightmare Zone

>my parents bought me a cake with a cartoon cock and balls to celebrate my castration

Honestly if you were writing a fetish fantasy story about castration a scene like this would be too insanely unbelievable to include.

Attached: ballsinajar.jpg (600x448, 16K)

>theres nothing wrong with trans or advances in it
Outed yourself
>99.9% due to either being a totally unpassable drag queen tier tranny or having no balls & dick
No, actually, the rate is not effected by "SRS" or whether the tranny is accepted/their delusions played in to. It's inexplicably tied to the delusions.

Attached: 1544117900775.jpg (301x351, 15K)

>she
>her
>she
>she she she, her her her, she her, her she

Attached: kslajflheogha.jpg (1028x1112, 283K)

>Bake the cake bigot or we're going to court.

Honestly I think it is real. Jazz is a jewish version of the suicide bomber. Thousands of braindead white thots will have their sons castrated because they saw it on tv and think being a "trans mom" is now cool.

He is taking one for the cause......being white genocide.

The prognosis for the disorder without some sort of transition is worse.

Why would it be illegal?

Read the twitter comments. These people are fully deranged.

John Calvin tried to warn us but everyone said they were better than total depravity...

Attached: 61Nz9cC68QL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 24K)

Good, because im armed and trained unlike you.
Hitler is a better motivation then dick chopping.

We have surpassed peak Weimar. Wonder whats next....

HIGH IMPACT VIOLENCE

Soon, brother, soon. This is the time all the saints prayed for, the fiercest test of faith, when all the world has gone mad and yet the believers still stand. To embrace the promise of martyrdom is to embrace the fullness of heaven and all of its glory.

you have a chance to go back and enjoy pleasure when you have a dick. now that person has instantly +50% chance to suicide. you have to clean your leaking infectious hole and do some other shit because body wants to close it and if it close it then how are you going to piss.

Even the physician is a freak

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 4.16.07 PM.png (270x334, 134K)

It's not illegal if it's on TV and the network's lawyers handle it. Didn't some Hollywood kike only get like 5 months prison for diddling kids?

>traditional neo-vagina
>traditional
>neo-vagina

It's a good thing he cut his dick off. It means he'll kill himself quicker most likely.

Someone dump the post op regret images to him, or the dilation images to all these people cheering him on

Actually, now it is illegal NOT to mutilate your childs genitals and load them up with hormones. Kids have been taken for the parents not wanting it to happen.

Theres a big difference between wanting to look & act like a girl and truly BELIEVING you're a girl.
One is reasonable & the other delusional.
You can whine all you like about it, but people wanting to look and act like the opposite sex to be personally happy as well as attract the correct kind of person they want is not going to go away.
You're only seeing it as a "surge" now because 200 years ago they didn't have estrogen tablets or laser hair removal.
It will only advance from here.
Lets say you have two identical people, both look exactly the same woman. One XX and one XY.
Hell we'll even go with both having fully functional, flawless vaginas.
You'd honestly pick the one with the irrational emotionally driven female brain? Bullshit.
>w-w-well yeah because I want babies
Artificial wombs will be a thing by that point & everyone will use them. And it is pretty easy to create a human egg from skin cells or other cells, so don't bring up the egg supply issue.
Males will end up being superior females than real females.

Attached: 1547702754646.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

unironically i hope west gets nuked, fuck this shit.

Fascist terrorism seems like a suitable alternative to this shit

He looks like Michael Avenatti

No, it’s not. Most kids with gender dysphoria grow out of it.

FIRST IM GOING TO SLICE YOUR BALLS

A B S O L U T E L Y
J E W I S H

Exposing kids to lewd images (forgot the actual phrasing). Like showing a 12 year old hentai

Welcome to Idiocracy everyone! Next Trump will admit electrolytes help make plants grow.

Attached: 1511898932028.gif (376x200, 1.65M)

Tell this idiot to not go through with this.

Isn't it strange how gender dysphoria is the only mental illness where the cure is indulgence?

Incel detected

farewell to penis celebration
jeez

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-17 Jazz Jennings on Twitter.png (735x628, 548K)

It is absolutely true that "neovaginas" are a permanent wound. Some can look okay but they will HEAL UP IF THEY AREN'T DILATED. That is known as a wound.

>theres nothing wrong with trans or advances in it
Fuck off

>Same with shock images it doesn't help anyone people just think it's gross.

Attached: Directional_Fragmentation_Pipe_Bomb_IED_w_Tripwire.jpg (480x414, 31K)

>You can whine all you like about it, but people wanting to look and act like the opposite sex to be personally happy as well as attract the correct kind of person they want is not going to go away.
Most trannies are perverted men same as it ever was. You're a thirsty incel aren't you. They aren't attractive fake women. They're monstrous pervs. They're you in a dress.

>s not going to go away.
WE WILL MAKE IT SO.

> this is totally legitimate medicine and should be celebrated
The 21st century makes me want to die

I saw something even more ridiculous the other day it was a show on there called "Super Drags" about literal transvestite superheroes

I doubt Trump approves of this. But Bill sure does!

Attached: 5CFBF13F-0DA5-4FF4-BD45-B8682A9C9031.jpg (260x182, 50K)

The rise of a new Führer. It's inevitable.

He isn't that white

Not in this case. Thanks to the puberty blocking drugs, he has a 2 inch micropenis and the doctors don't have enough material to make a fake cunt. He'll just be a eunuch.

Christ, he already is a woman.

Didn't Jazz get his penor removed last year? MANDELLA EFFECT

>Hell we'll even go with both having fully functional, flawless vaginas
>"one xx and one xy"
Of course you'd invent a genetically engineered bullshit hypothetical person to support your gay ass fetish, retard. Trannies aren't "women with dicks", they're men with a delusional disorder/fetish run wild and you're a faggot for denying that. Sex exists for procreation, you're a sick fuck with a fetish trying to rationalize it and make it pragmatic in your mind so you don't have to accept it for what it is.

Attached: 1544006200962.jpg (250x250, 10K)

mental illness

holy christ

The ones that are posted are botched. Of course the ones that are not botched still don't look perfect.
Yes real ones do get hair in there vaginas fuck head. You incel loser.
I never said that it wasn't a created hole. I just said they are not as bad as the shock images they are still pretty gross but not out of the real of what a real vagina is meaning that to someone who wants one is going to know that real vaginas are just as disgusting. Yes the fake vaginas are pretty gross