ITS MA’AM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1MsVmCpMwc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5I3SMud6ok#searching

Attached: 752A137F-0631-475A-968F-1BEA8B9C0796.jpg (1101x1025, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Info_war_1776/status/1085056453709246464?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so feminine.

>may shock some viewers

Attached: 12353476745.jpg (499x481, 28K)

GET OUT OF THIS TRANNY THREAD! Go there!

Attached: 1480053773073.jpg (255x218, 13K)

>turning away from someone brandishing an axe
>a mentally ill tranny nonetheless

Around tranny with an axe, don't relax.

He thought it was a dude (I mean it was, but a non-tranny dude) in some sort of cosplay costume

Why is this faggot being sentenced? The fucken lawyer has kept delaying the sentencing. It pisses me off. Google "evie amati" or the lawyer "Charles Waterstreet" who is a degenerate sex pervert and probably antifa member.

Violent druggies like this dude need to be put down. You only need to hang mean trannies but mean trannies you need to hang.

Person with known mental illness does something only people with mental illnesses would do. FILM AT 11!

ACTUALLY I think you'll find that transsexual ISN'T a mental illness, unlike your toxic masculinity!
>This is literally true in America

>A stand-your-ground law (sometimes called "line in the sand" or "no duty to retreat" law) establishes a right by which a person may defend one's self or others (right of self-defense) against threats or perceived threats, even to the point of applying lethal force
soon

Attached: P1011548b.jpg (1632x1224, 804K)

HE-MA'AM !

Are axe wielding dudes trying to look like women so common in Sweden?

What? I found that out by googling the name of this ogre

where's the dildo though?

desperate fag

>5'9
ma'amlet

>Ɓucznik 1973
were did you get that commie piece? Those could have been used by commie police in Poland

God damn dikes, tools of the kikes
All these homos, in bed with the Schlomos

mobile.twitter.com/Info_war_1776/status/1085056453709246464?s=20

this honestly, call me autistic but whenever I'm in a busy area I'm always on high alert for some sort of attack.

Around t-girls in spandex, you goys never relax

As a veteran I am also cursed with hyper-vigilance. I drink a lot to turn it off when I am at home.

How dare you call me sexy boy!

Attached: 1234324324.jpg (588x700, 35K)

They're pretty common here in the U.S., great concealed carry gun.

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)