Why I hate Trumptards

Imagine you and a friend want a pizza. Your opinions differ on which toppings are best. You want pepperoni. Your friend wants shards of broken glass.

When you try to explain that broken glass is not qualified as a pizza topping, your friend gets very upset and shouts you down telling you the alternative facts that glass is a vital nutrient, pepperoni rapes puppies and those dirty Italians at the restaurant are stealing your other toppings.

You might get a little cranky when your friend ignores your vote, orders the broken glass pizza, and blames you for being hungry.

Attached: 1 Im right you know.png (705x717, 584K)

You’re analogy is not accurate.
Just because you don’t like pineapple on your pizza doesn’t mean you need to exaggerate and call it broken glass.
You may not like pineapple, that’s fair enough, allot of people don’t,
But it is a topping that allot of people do like, or else it wouldn’t be a staple on pizza world wide.

Nigger or kike. Next!

you have really bad reading comprehension. I said broken glass because I meant broken glass. I'm making a point.

And you look like an absolute child when you have a temper tantrum because you didn’t get pepperoni pizza.

This but Hillary was the broken glass

I understand you completely.
You’re a little child who cannot stop exaggerating because you didn’t get your way and you’re angwy :((((

But she did win, she won the popular vote

>I'm making a point.
You have no point, just a shitty analogy and dissecting is simply a waste of time

this

Just dropping this off in an ebin slide thread.

Attached: 6EE45CA7-C0A4-4AF6-AF5D-6F54FFA8E7FD.jpg (800x1600, 155K)

Pardon me if I doubt the veracity of votes cast in Los Angeles.

You're a stupid faggot.

Sage.

U realize u can ask for half and half? Fucking idiot

go back to plebbit nigger

Attached: 1470372226934.gif (800x800, 2.6M)

thank god pepperoni won

But it was rigged and she still lost. Imagine being that terrible.

What if I told you both retards wanted broken glass as their toppings except ones broken glass had a Muslim brotherhood spy working for it, covered in shit, a massive body count, and isnt to be trusted with any classified documents

you are a fucking idiot.

Also Hillary armed Al Qaeda, you fucking idiot.

see your post is like the holocaust which makes you an antisemite

Are you seriously saying Hillary was not shards of broken glass?

Pineapple is honestly the best topping, hawaiann>pepperoni>cheese

Attached: ALL PAGES.png (2860x2852, 2.6M)

I would rather eat glass than dead animals because murdering innocent beings is wrong.

Attached: 42487021_1847937411927198_6041094586720321536_n.jpg (552x460, 24K)

Attached: timelines.png (1412x2888, 3.93M)

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

Shut up and eat your glass.

That's a good analogy. Now let's extend that logic.

Cut the pizza in half. Let him put whatever toppings he wants on his half. If I have power over what goes on the whole pizza, I'm putting broken glass in there. I can go a day without eating. Antifa tank division can't go a day without eating. Antifa wants me, my family, and my race exterminated. I'll do what I can to get crushed glass on that pizza and just not eat it.

Attached: antifapastadrain.png (712x1252, 902K)

Imagine a group of friends that got broken glass on their pizza from the same pizza shop every time they ordered and still kept coming back with hope. Hope that their request for ham and cheese hold the broken glass would come through despite it never having happened before. Then getting into fist fights over the choices of toppings that are uniformly ignored by the pizza shop.
That's American democracy. You're always eating glass and if you voted Democrat last round, you lost all hope of never eating glass again and are shitting on those that still had hope of a clean pizza.
There. Your tortured analogy has been tortured into sense. Grow the fuck up and go the fuck back to plebbit.

is that pic of this guy?

Attached: 9292iwixmc.gif (320x180, 860K)

Who were the people on Twitter talking about ignoring family members or just punching their relatives in the face because of who they voted for? Was it Clinton voters or Trump voters? I can't remember.

I'd question my gender too if i could not eat broken glass pizza without bitching and complaining.

I'm not sure. I think I found that pic before that event happened.

>make ridiculous analogy
>american flag
Here’s a shitpost for your shit post

Attached: D6E03409-7CF9-4987-87DF-D41177B96891.jpg (1280x1754, 359K)

Yeah except your point is wrong

Attached: 1547738634596.jpg (810x987, 735K)

mfw nobody wants cheese pizza

fpbp

This is literally just rhetoric. And the only time anyone ever uses rhetoric instead of facts, is when they don’t have the facts.
What the fuck is the glass supposed to represent here? Not having millions of refugees?

op is very low iq individual

>heh heh replacing the American population with 3rd worlders makes the usa a better place heh heh

Attached: voters.jpg (217x172, 10K)