SNOWPOCALYPSE

WILL BE COMFY AS FUCK!

Who here 24-36 or 12-24...?

..6 to 12, 3 to 6, and 1 to 3 can't even complete

Attached: snowniggers.jpg (590x332, 36K)

but global wamring

Attached: tumblr_o06ive3pth1v0pigno1_1280.gif (666x386, 342K)

It was snowmaggedon last year right?

It seems to alternate between the two.

how dare winter weather still exist in a changing climate!

Why did snowfall become news? I remember the 80s and 90s and 00s and early 10s, nobody never talked about snowfall. It's fucking winter. It's going to snow. Now every time there's going to be snowfall the MSM goes crazy and makes clickbait titles and baptizes the snowfalls.

I'm guessing this is just another American idiocy brought here by the traitorous MSM. How long have your media been like this?

That Russian well - then American death!(Russian proverb)

Attached: 5464576976576.jpg (990x644, 201K)

Chicago suburbs here. It’s gonna be comfy as fuck. Hopefully I get snowed in and have to “work” from home tomorrow

Chicago proper, gonna be making mad bucks shoveling hipster artisan coffee bars

watch we won't even get this

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-17 15-59-57.png (613x649, 60K)

because we have not had any snow this winter it's been warm as fuck

Does the Gov still remove snow or what?

Its -20C in Edmonton right now and that's the high temp in the day. Night is like -28C. Most of you faggots will never know what that's like. I just cant understand why niggers and shitskins would want to immigrate here. It's a frozen hell meant only for the toughest Europeans.

check'd. good for you bean.

>retards dont understand climate change

State and local governments aren't shut down

Fucking Columbus. Just below the fun.

My parents live dead center in the 16-24 belt in Maine. They fuckd.

Kinda bummed I'll miss it, nothing comfier than a heavy snowstorm.

Er, 24-36"

We know you don't, no need to tell us.

Can confirm very little snow my way either. Also they couldn't predict a week out for hype back then.

Fucking nogs freezing in SWFL last few mornings. Got down in 40s and low 50s, as in degrees.

Attached: 41230F09-B5F3-4A38-8A22-3173421AF4D7.jpg (3264x2448, 916K)

It's in the 70s and the temp is literally twice what it was this time last year. It sucks.

Short winters always mean brutally hot and long summers in Texas.

Well on the news they have a small segment in the morning for weather. If it snows in winter they still report it. The same way the tell us when its going to rain in the spring.

>How long have your media been like this?
You are correct. Its been like this since people have been using their smartphones to get weather reports. Last night the local news showed a graphic of 12-24" of future snowfall for my area. Then they predicted lots of rain and said with the cold it would even worse than getting snow (There is no snow expected.) We are at peak cognitive dissonance with MSM weather in the states.

Soft ass Floridians, that's still shorts weather.

It is NORMAL for New England States to get 1-2 foot deep snowstorms. THIS IS NORMAL WINTER STUFF for MA, VT, ME, RI, CT and parts of Upstate NY.

Because your idiot politicianss give them all kinds of free shit to move there

WHere are you? I’m in Niagara Falls, were expecting about 15cm or 6” for those ameribros

The snow, ice and cold make white people stronger. Bring it on.

Unless there's ice on the roads, I literally don't care.

Just NOW broke my fking snowplowing equipment. Screwed

Hey... guess what? NIGGERS STINK!

brantford

I'll just blame the African niggers and various desert people who have never seen snow and have in recent years come to Finland in extremely high numbers. Even if they're completely unrelated to it

12-24 here, hoping the storm causes niggers to burn through their EBT by Monday.

I hope you're trolling

Attached: 1534434142214.jpg (231x250, 8K)

Please send some snow down to North Carolina.

>down
>north
fucking Americans

24-36 here.

Attached: 1365143059170.jpg (252x252, 6K)

>6-12
Fucking gay

I’ve got a Boss 8’2” vee plow and and a 1.5 yard equifab salter, what are you running?

Can one of you climate change niggers name one place on earth who’s climate has actually changed?

I'm literal just now putting a new winch on my quad so I can plow my driveway.

Attached: goes16_ir_atlpac-wide3.gif (1200x608, 3.59M)

Seems fitting as the west coast is getting hit by Chinese weather system created storms

Here in Philly only getting 1-3 inches, I fucking hate the nigger weather of this city we only get 22 inches of snow a year. I want more fucking snow.

>6-12 inches in like three days
meh nothing ever happens

i agree, i hate when someone uses up for south and down for north but in this case its because we have a north carolina and a south carolina....the storm is above both bongfriend

Well it's cold in Sweden but not too cold, -20C is nothing compared to the -52C i have experienced.

Still freezing to death if unprotected is certain or inevitable.

Attached: sweden_temps.jpg (1080x934, 198K)

It's actually pleasant outside for once.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-17 17.08.06.png (1920x1080, 178K)

I run a road plow in central Maine.

Fuck my life

its -40 where i live
l0l

CDL, driving to fagston tomorrow afternoon, then probably ME or VT Saturday. Feel you nigger.

Attached: 1536504995298.jpg (632x600, 90K)

It's a combination of:
>less snowfall due to warmer climate, so the snow we get is eventful
and
>immigrants from places without snow for whom this is a fun and special event because they didn't grow up with snow.

No snow in Michigan this winter. This is bullshit.

Southeast Michigan here, I'm right on the edge of 6-12, so not too bad. I mean I live in Michigan, so...

it's just going to be cold and windy as fuck
t. eastern NC

Bobcat 873 Turbo. Private lane is a trip through hell lel
Unloading round bales, and it shut off cold. Praying for a simple fix

a 16" snow shovel

Attached: 1526604128940.gif (448x252, 2.84M)

There's that time when it snowed in Arizona of all places. Those kinds of things are news worthy.

Literally just clickbait ez ad money. Don't even have to dance arround the violent criminal's race, or spin a "omg you'll never believe what Drumphgf did this time".

Low effort, low energy shekkel farming.

Attached: 1539758663876m.jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

I have my Class A as well, I just work locally. Couldn't do OTR

That damn storm is going to cause me to miss the eclipse Sunday night, and I'm not even getting three inches of snow out of it.

Attached: 75688.jpg (655x437, 10K)

Comfy as fuck been waiting all winter for it to be actually cold.

Attached: 17241567156151.jpg (601x601, 108K)

Free money to pay heating bills and buy warm clothes is part of the problem. We have similar problem with subsidizing poor peoples electric bills in summer here.

NH cuck at a full 36 incoming I'M GOING SKIING MAFKS

Winter-Chan grow!
>We love you, Winter-Chan!
Please visit Texas, desu

Attached: 18A42A26-370E-4F8C-997C-30BAE409F94A.png (200x267, 61K)

>Chicagp not in dark blue
Boo!! I wanted a comfy police scanner weekend.

Attached: sad.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

bro

How old are you? It's always been news. Some people actually work outside for a living. 24-36" here, not looking forward to shoveling, but it is the comfiest drinking weather.

Who else is a /masshole/?

>24-36 in
I just fucking shoveled. RIP my non-sore body

Cleveland here, 12-24 range I was wondering where the winter was at. We barely got any snow so far it was like 40 degrees on Christmas.

fucking cocktease to us in MN, no snow and we have had maybe 1 day slightly dip below zero

Attached: brrrrr.jpg (1274x1578, 557K)

Attached: 1518061532852.jpg (864x2344, 222K)

>fml
I did plowing for a bit. That shit is good fucking money. One blizzard I worked 36 hours straight plowing and made a month and half's worth of pay in a day and a half.

Hrm, snow blower ran out of gas last month. Have a gas can, but filled it 2 years ago. Might need to give it some shakes before fueling up the snow blower.

lol i got a bosco jacket

Attached: IMG_3794.jpg (1080x1922, 250K)

6 to 12. Southern Ontario here. Snowblower and snowmobile are prepped.

My penis gets tiny from going outside

as is my leafblower

You do realise american and finnish winter is not even comparable? Your winter is our spring

i mean it is south, just because his state is North Carolina doesn't make him north of the storm

It’s witches using the cold to steal your penis, Obunga. You need to go down to the welfare office and give back all your money to stop the witches from using the cold to steal your penis

>my dumb american brethren thinking this is a lot of snow
germany is getting 10 feet in some places

you retard, there is places called Alaska, Idaho, Minnesota which all get very cold

Holy shit I had no idea it was supposed to be that much. I've been looking forward to this all week.

a snowstorm in winter? wtf it's habbening

brb stockpiling canned goods and guns

I live in northern new england, our winters are hardly mild though they might not be as bad yours. The comparison is irrelevant though, my point was that imminent snowfall is important to news to men who work outside and always has been.

not this year, also forgot the Dakotas and Montana

>Delaware
>Too far south to do cool north things like snowstorms and 90% white populations
>Too far north to do cool southern things like voting Republican and having based state governments
Why live?

On the other hand, no sales tax and really nice property taxes
>t. PA

Snowing here now, only expecting around 2 inches. Cold right now though @ -20C. Need to get milk but Im too damn comfy inside.

You’re near the ocean brainlet
You have no idea what goes on in the middle of Canada and northern us

People will call you retarded and say that the warming causes cool air to move downwards from the north and thus causing this weather. Problem is when we have a warmer winter they say it's global warming too. We're in a position that no matter what the weather event is, it's because of global warming.

oooh, another 12 cans 16 oz of propane arrived to feed the heater if needed. Bring it on power outages.

Attached: Mr buddy portable nut warmer.jpg (782x394, 54K)