How can one man be so based and redpilled ?

How can one man be so based and redpilled ?

Attached: B&R.png (1014x1310, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's the GOD EMPEROR

Attached: 1523134899611.jpg (2048x1324, 1.36M)

Best President ever

Aaaaaaaaoooooooo0

Damn, I'm starting to respect this guy.

>Damn, I'm starting to respect this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

based and redpilled

I've seen the long version of this, it was like 15m of him explaining this.

Still got doubts, he wouldn't be the first politician to deceive us lol

Attached: b3hkmrz1d3vy.jpg (1948x1093, 474K)

>us
>lol
Kek is gonna kill every last Israeli just like you faggot.

Fake and gay
Oh shit, it's actually for real! How can such a madman not be in a padded cell in a straight jacket? He's the Sam Hyde of president's.

Very based. UPDATE: trip postponed indefinitely. Other dems went home because session was cancelled for this week in light of the trip. Now the trip dems are sitting at the capitol with nothing to do for a week.

Fucking top kek!!

They are all finally off the bus.

>i-it was supposed to be our second vacation of the month, balumfphhhh!!

Attached: 388248747878894.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

Ok, that’s pretty fucking based

Man, you mutts call me an Israeli fag 3 or 4 times a day and it's ridiculous.

Anyway, what do you think about Trump, is he playing the 4D chess of is he really becoming senile?

Honestly I don't know anymore, there is no more truth in media and every source out there is biased AF.

Just hoping he will be our new 1488 hero.

Because you can't help yourself but expose how you're an Israeli. Its hard to shill on Jow Forums when you don't have a soul.

Okay man sure.

By "us" I meant the people, you, me, our families.

I don't feel the need to convince you I'm not a shill, but what makes you think I am?

I'm not very involved in American politics so idk what kikes think of this guy, but judging from the media chimpout they really didn't want him to win.

I knew this shutdown was to start weeding out the parasites.

This is awesome. Kek

I take back everything I've ever said about him.
That was unironically based and redpilled.

>but what makes you think I am?
your reddit spacing

Ah fuck, I forgot about that
I will admit I am someone who has been browsing reddit for about 8 years, but after discovering how much they censor people I uninstalled the app and never returned.

I started noticing people on reddit talk about "shills" but never realized what it meant, browsing this site is really opening my eyes and I don't blame you guys for thinking I am a shill, seeing as to how many kikes are obviously trying to subvert this community.

It seems that calling shills out is detrimental though, they really feed on (You)s...

Thank you guys for not being like that trash-dump reddit, I am so glad to be out of there and I can't wait until the reddit spacing is out of my system

I could use a civics lesson. Under what Presidential power does Trump have the authority to cancel this trip?

What planet are you living on? Trump loves Israel and Israel loves Trump.

>signs everything in sharpie
>based

pick one

You're going to war alone.

Attached: 1519484111210.jpg (4384x4531, 3.75M)

They use military aircraft to go over there. Trump is Commander & Cheif of the military.

If they want to go on their own dime they can. Trump is just telling them they will not use military property.

Trip was to be carried out by a military aircraft. He's the Commander-in-Chief.

Idiots throw 'shill' around here like candy.

You just come off as a bluepilled normie who watches too much TV and gets an enormously biased view of the way the world works as a result.

The media turns trump feeding ducks or drinking a glass of water into a story about how awful and horrible he is. If you watch ANY mainstream media, this is all you know of trump. Then you come to places like Jow Forums and you spout the preconceived biases instilled into your subconsciously by the media and you get called a shill.

This, if you're willing to actually pay attention, should be a wake up call and a lesson to you: Just because the media says something doesn't mean they are telling the truth in whole or part. Just because you see something in the news, or in a tv show, doesn't mean it's actually real.

Look, I know a lot of bluepilled folks read things like this and think, "well duh", but you don't realize that you literally subconsciously internalize what you see in televised media as if you personally experienced that, without grokking that the entire thing, top to bottom, can (and often is) made up, 100% FAKE. When you see cars blowing up in movies, you develop a preconceived bias and belief that cars IRL blow up the same way, because these premises are presented as if they're true, and you have no reason to question them, nor does anyone or anything ever actually question them.

This is how actual brainwashing occurs. It's about fucking with the inputs to get desired outputs - about creating false stereotypes because brainwashing subject doesn't know any better. You can't believe blacks could be extremely violent if you are never given that as an input. This is what subconcious brainwashing via media actually is, and it's not one iota different from "advertising". Advertising and brainwashing and mainstream media are synonymous things.

I hope this helped clarify some things for you.

Attached: 1539049740060.gif (820x802, 71K)

I believe he can ground flights. He’s not cancelling the trip, just telling her she can pay in the private sector for it.

Stud

Attached: FC2BB1CF-0098-4723-94E4-5409132C9DB0.jpg (490x676, 35K)

only an ass-pumped bug chaser would post such a degenerate photoshop

>when you wanna have a getaway vacation but dad says no

C O M M A N D E R

H

I

E

F

You sound like a sperg, completely delusional, Trumps foreign policy is pro Israel and everyone not a retard knows that

Attached: 1538370900202.jpg (871x1263, 494K)

yes the media didn't want him.
The media is even destroying any reputation they had left in order to attack him mindlessly.
What does it tells you?

Attached: deep-state-swamp-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg (1100x763, 380K)

Democrat leaders were prob gonna set up some shit with Isis

Day of the rake is hereby suspended

Under what provision does the house have any business going on state trips to foreign countries?

>based¿
>OK Donald, we need to allocate funds for a multifaceted border security strategy
>GIBS ME WALL WAAAAA
>OK, we'll come back later

this is literally the situation.

Zing!!!

someone may as well be doing something other than being a fat cunt.

This man is Julius Caesar

He fucks his family members?

it shouldnt be allowed congress going to other cuntries and working as diplomats is stealing power from the executive

>not fucking everyone you can

beta ass low t bong

(You)

Attached: 2o4bli.jpg (971x971, 598K)

Where did you read that? Because it was confirmed he fucked king nicomedes of bythnia, but I have never heard or read about him having sex with family members.

probably meeting with their Israeli handlers