What will history say of our race when we're gone

What will history say of our race when we're gone

Attached: Augustus.jpg (2448x3264, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same shit the jews are saying on tv now but even worse.

Attached: foreverafterus.jpg (1317x343, 107K)

What do we say about neanderthals now?
(Not autist like varg who think they re full blown neanderthals)

It would be a period called "post history"... you know... if anyone was still around keeping track.

>What will history say of our race when we're gone
That Europe and the USA were filled of dark skinned people that lived in mud hutts, and were the least developed countries.

Asians will tell whispers of a legendary people whose land of a now deteriorated Atlantis is the only proof of their existence

There won't be any history, because if that does happen, and I sincerely doubt it. Niggers and Wetbacks will destroy the Earth with the weapons we leave behind. Just like they've done to South America, and Africa. Luckily South Africa was smart enough to denuclearize before the niggers took over. Can you imagine what those apes would have done with 7 atomic weapons?

they put ranch on pizza like dirty barn animals

Of your race we will say the same as we did since antiquity until today. Subhumans with bad teeth.
Women uglier than harpies. Men dumber than dirt. Only good for being our cattle.

this breaks my heart.

>when we're gone
We don't have to cease to exist.

northwestfront.org/

meant for
>200128534

That's what worries me about the spics taking over the US. You fuckers have an absolute metric fuckton of groovy nbc weapons.

>They got into large ships, and headed towards the stars. What little information they send back shows they are doing much better than we are here on Earth.

and that's a good thing. there will be a future with white people or there will be no future. the last white man in a nuclear submarine, bunker, strategic bomber -- will turn off the lights.

Attached: 1527499886077.jpg (850x400, 81K)

Nothing. There will be no more history.

Like we see past civilizations. According to Spengler, machines we have created will be marveled, like we marvel ancient statues and atchitecture.

it will be the end of history
well except the chinese and they will mock us and make a cautionary tale out of us

>That's what worries me about the spics taking over the US
Your young White women are being raped openly by Arabs and your country is lousy with those pakis and niggers. Worry about yourself and your soggy little island Nigel.

Brave romans to a man!

Attached: SPQR.jpg (640x640, 103K)

Hey, you're alright leaf. That actually gave me some comfort.

>we

what the fuck have you done to be grouped with such a category?

>56% and the home of degeneracy and best ally Israel.
Bitch, please.

Damn now I need to go have a shot of rome 2

Whites were the harbingers of their own destruction

It will be the end of history
The world will end with the last living chink and Jew trying to rip off eachother while sitting in a radioactive pile

We are not going anywhere except maybe to outer space. Mudshits and kikes are not gonna genocide shit. It's only a matter of time before victory is ours. We are stronger and smarter, and now that we know who the enemy is victory is inevitable.

Agreed. It's admittedly a disgrace. Although, the UK is full of degeneracy and supports Israel as well. So, we're back to me encouraging you to focus on your shitty "kingdom".

Most likely nothing.

ripped off Romans

Im surprised we are saying rome was white.

Y'all was devils

"literally who?"

Of your Anglo race?
"They helped the Jew."

Attached: 1200px-Great_coat_of_arms_of_Rothschild_family.svg.png (1200x1074, 967K)

Oh yeah, the world is fucked when America goes down...

Well I'm pretty sure whatever race the Romans and Byzantine Greeks were has pretty much been diluted to the point of non existence and most of us look back on them in admiration wondering what could've been had they still survived.

The same thing can probably be said when the goblification of the US and Turkification of Europe is complete.

We did Italians and shiet

>machines we have created will be marveled

i like the idea of a nausicaa future very much. i dream about it often, actually.

Attached: nausicaa.gif (500x257, 1.71M)

>not just building Skynet and letting our legacy carry on through it

Attached: T-1000_flames.jpg (348x316, 29K)

we must create a virus that kills only some types of races (niggers for example)

damn the blackpill hurts.

We underestimate ourselves. I know there would be a tough fight before that would actually happen. It’s not like the right wing ceases to exist, it’s probably getting bigger and let’s not pretend we haven’t dropped bombs before. We did it once, we’d do it again.

What we need to do is strengthen ourselves and eliminate defeat from our vocabulary. We need to get off the computer, get that career we want, make the children, and teach them that racism when applied correctly is essential.

your expectations of a post-white world are higher than mine, I expect it to be a crumbling idiocracy

Who cares. Non-white thoughts are irrelevant.

It will be overwritten and everything you accomplished will be attributed to black and brown people and women. White men will be looked at as destroyers of civilization and purveyors of pure evil...This is the result of losing the war for survival. But hey, if it makes you feel better at least white men had lots of time to play video games and engage in "based" hobbies....It's too bad white men were "smart" enough to flood their countries with non-white cheap labor and bet on (((Christianity))) for 2000+ years.

They worshipped a jew who sent them to heaven.

Bitch please nothing. We were boiling frogged but you're being steeped in it with no meaningful response. We might shave off 10% a generation and be gone in five more generations, but you've already caught us in terms of the under-five census, and you'll be gone in two generations if you don't do something. And yes, while we unfortunately supply israel as a man, you birthed israel and supplied it as a boy. Was your empire worth it, my brother?