What just happened?

I use this webtool for shits and giggles, and it only goes into 99% into the blue when something big happens, and it went nearly 100% just earlier.
Call me an idiot another time, I want to know if there's anything going on right now, I have a feeling something fucking huge just happened, and has not hit here yet.

Attached: Anomaly.jpg (326x466, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gcpdot.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200073496/#q200073644
rt.com/news/448996-kenya-attack-israel-jerusalem/
news.sky.com/story/duke-of-edinburgh-involved-in-car-crash-near-sandringham-estate-11610133
removetrail.herokuapp.com/audio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oops, forgot link.
gcpdot.com/

Positively. I don't think the Deep State is taking too kindly to Trump interrupting their travel plans. Hardball just started, keep your heads down for the next few days lads.

No, but who are you talking about?

i dont want to shill
carry on.
the mission of the global consciousness project is an interesting experiment. an experiment which i am sure that governments have been carrying out since we have had computers. but just as we didnt understand jet streams and thermodynamics in early flight, there were a lot of intersting phenomena yet to be discovered. what if the GCP is nothing more than a measure of a collective big fart from society? it needs to be studied, but there is no correlation between politics and the GCP movement, unless someone manipulates the movement of the random number generators. it's a cool idea for sure

I've just noticed that when the shooting at that place in brazil started, it went into the blue, at about 98%, and I saw just now it did indeed go into 100%.
I'm not saying this is a credible happening meter, as I only have a few examples of correlation between happenings and it going into the blue, but I am nervous that there was the hardballl move from trump correlating to this influx.

Attached: Anomaly.jpg (332x640, 63K)

How does it work?

I gave a link to it but here, for those who don't trust links.

Attached: For that special Norweigan.jpg (1678x572, 241K)

i cant disagree with that at all, but coincidence is real in the world of numbers(but never in politics)
several brazillians died, but what else happened that day, and how can that happening be averaged or integrated to the other 7 billion people on earth. that's where i start having problems with the GCP, the scale is too massive to derive any meaning. maybe we need random number generator farms in specific geo-locations, and mesh those together - like 100 machines in brazile, 100 in chile, etc spread out in a grid where you can compare regional vs global plots and such. in my limited understanding, the GCP would represent some kind of electromagnetic phenomena, so it should be localized or felt in a wave, so we should be able to show that if we set up the system properly.

Ah, I guess I didn't clarify enough.
Based on how it gets it's data, I think it may be able to (incidentally) catch when there's something going on based on random chatter.
When it's in the blue it means
>Significantly small network variance. Suggestive of deeply shared, internally motivated group focus. The index is above 95%
Which would make sense were it to be picking up on discussion of topics that were very important to specific groups.
I put about as much stock into this as any esoteric number based fortune telling, but nevertheless I think it's perhaps useful to see if (something important) has happened.

Interesting stuff, I didn't understand it initially, but reading it twice made it easier. I remember Jason Jorjani speaking about something similiar.
Nice file name.

but what about the other 3/4 of what i had to say? dont you think presenting the information in a geographical grouping, as well as groupings of geographies + the overall picture would be a better thing? and what do you think the number actually represents. the authors assume consciousness works on the same physical principles as electromagnetism, what if it were something more elusive, like the electromagnetism and physical laws we understand truly operate on our consciousness, then you are only hearing noise from the GCP. i think that's what it is in it's current form, just noise.

Well, saying as it's so far tipped me off to checking here twice, and both times there was something significant, like today (president's letter to Pelosi) and last week, (American soldiers died in firefight in Kenya at Nairobi hotel) I'm gonna keep to it, and see if it happens to tip me off again.

Attached: 1501319653440.jpg (712x713, 154K)

Nvm, I can't find anything of American soldiers, however a 9/11 survivor died on site.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200073496/#q200073644

As the death toll in the Nairobi hotel attack hit 21, including UK and US citizens, Al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorist group Al-Shabaab claimed
it was revenge for US President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The Somali-based militant group claimed responsibility for pelting the five-star DusitD2 hotel and business complex in Nairobi with grenades shortly after 3pm local time,
before a suicide bomber entered the lobby and blew himself up.
Occupying the upscale hotel for almost 20 hours, the gunmen killed at least 21 people in total,
including the 40-year-old American CEO Jason Spindler who had survived the 9/11 attacks in New York.

rt.com/news/448996-kenya-attack-israel-jerusalem/

there's always a happening somewhere user. when i saw this bread that was the first thing i wanted to say, "IT WAS TRUMP SCHOOLING PELOSI" but alas it's only bullshit if i try to tell you there is any correlation between politics and the GCP. however, if the GCP was done differently i see potential here

puppet pelosi got btfo'd
lib assblastedness registered on the richter scale too

i have always tried to look inward regarding the GCP. what is going on with me personally, and next analyze those closest to me to see just how they are feeling about matters that are personal to them... check animals see if there is anything interesting. i can tell you from spending a few weeks on this, there is no obvious scientific correlations. the approach i am taking might just be all too subjective to quantify. but again i think if there were graphs of the clusters, and clusters of those clusters with a graph, and groups of those clusters - i think by analyzing by geography we might be able to find a link
but the frontend on the GCP currently, how do you know a RNG didnt just lose comm and go offline, and it will show a higher correlation or if it is something stupid like this that makes the graph go to one side or the other. the GCP needs to be open source, and we need more nodes and better organization of the nodes

Attached: image.png (497x427, 377K)

I have begun to release my restraints.

Season 2 of America's comeback is only starting.

All they had to do was build the wall and deport all hispanic people.

Be good or perish.

Prince Phillip crashed his car
news.sky.com/story/duke-of-edinburgh-involved-in-car-crash-near-sandringham-estate-11610133

lol, seems like it.
Anally annihilated, the whole lot of 'em.

Please stop, my last comment was a rhetorical.
I will continue regardless, I have my ways to make even seemingly useless data into something constructive, if only for myself, and if only for entertainment.

i was just trying to use your bread for actual Jow Forums relevant discussion. but now i realize you just want to fuck around and laugh at me. bye

ladies please, settle down

Prince Phillip

>This assblasted over being politely told to stop a powerpoint presentation on why random numbers might not be the best method of finding if important events have occured
Your autism is admirable, but is misused here.

Went to the opposite end of the spectrum
>Significantly large network variance. Suggests broadly shared coherence of thought and emotion. The index is less than 5%
Like I said, I didn't think too much of it, but the two times I saw it was in the blue, I went here and saw news that could have significance in the world theatre.

Attached: uh huh.jpg (340x260, 24K)

>Your autism is admirable, but is misused here.
so you had rather me tell you about how the GCP made me feel. is that what you were looking for? gtfo out of here

tell me user at exactly what time GMT did the meter go blue? give me a fucking time stamp
you cant even do that because they havent thought this shit through and obviously dropped the project

I did already, I put timestamps in every screenshot, relevant to the picture taken.
You can go see for yourself right now what I say is true.
Saged, as I am the OP and I say /thread

Attached: 1540442720884.png (509x572, 40K)

show me what happend to the other 86400 seconds that you left out, or 1440 minutes you failed to show. there is no history
protip: you cant because they are presenting this as high level pseudoscience. but i do believe there is something behind the theory

you provided timestamps at times when the meter was in the green, this guy is asking what time it was when the meter was blue

your thread is over when we say it's over
let's not overstate your importance

*SNAP*

Attached: 1547360729441.jpg (1024x682, 226K)

Get outta here, stalker!
Seriously, though I was just asking if other anons were seeing the same thing, you predictable autist.
Go fall for blacked bait or whatever it is you do.

Attached: 1492150702356.jpg (355x903, 48K)

Yes, but the meter goes for 24 hours, you can estimate from the time given, vs the length of the bar when the meter went into the blue.
It appears to have gone into the blue at (I'm CST) ~10:30AM.

the only thing i can estimate from all this is your iq. somewhere south of 100.

Wew, that passive aggressiveness, and petty character attack combo.
I'm ETERNALLY BTFO!
/thread you absolute clown.

I'm sorry, but despite agreeing with you more his 3 of a Kind beats your 2 Pair.

I know it says it right there not to "strongly interpret the dot" but for the purposes of understanding the data as it's received, it would be really handed to have hourly notches
that way we could assess the importance of the happenings that were presently occurring at that time, I mean, although they tell us not too
they can't give us a tool like this and not expect us to stare into the void and draw conclusions about it, can they?

also
>random number generator
>gets getting got all over the place

Attached: 1542780177250.jpg (500x467, 52K)

Attached: oh man.png (509x411, 16K)

But seriously though, all I made this thread for was to see if anyone else was looking at this, as I said I've only noticed twice where the "RNG machine" went into the blue with a "notable" event at the same time.

Blue means that nothing is happening

>Contrary to literally all the discussion in this thread

Attached: 1535086112838.png (428x705, 306K)

People in this thread should read the papers maybe

Attached: prob.png (787x739, 56K)

well lets take a step back
you found one other user that knew what you were talking about, and then you got into an argument with him
maybe they weren't the results you were expecting but they were still quantifiable results
you could have posted this at literally any other time and absolutely nobody would have known what the fuck you were going on about

The fuck am I looking at lads

why does it match the schumann resonance?

Attached: jezza.jpg (1280x851, 78K)

He's my favourite old fag

measure of synchronicity. an example would be coming here to make this same thread, but seeing one already made with active discussion. i'm sure most people can think of at least one way this is manifesting in their day-to-day lives.
some kind of big 9/11-style shit is going to happen soon.

What in the gets is going on? I need a rundown

The fuck happened to my thread?
This was supposed to only be a 30 minute polling, and questioning thing.

Attached: 1491635279930.jpg (2400x2880, 1.69M)

honestly I'm waiting for him to "suddenly" drop dead of internal bleeding now, and then we'll all know exactly what's going on with this meter

I'm expecting complications to lead to his demise as well, or retaliation if this is discovered to have been an intentional crash.

Attached: 1544312051399.jpg (125x62, 2K)

>41014
woah dude sweet palindrome

This.
I watched it go fucking pink last week and nothing happened

>nothing happened because i wasn't aware of it
you do realize the bear still shits in the woods if you're not watching right

>Blue means nothing
>Red means nothing
>Gets are off the charts per capita in this thread
Fucking chaos, shills and random number magic.
Send help.

Attached: 1546642264449.png (411x508, 127K)

>Send help
No.

I don't understand why you're taking that kind of attitude with me
I didn't know about the car crash until I found out about it
presumably it had still happened even though I hadn't heard of it yet

heh

9/11 was the peak happening, and the GCP registered its HIGHEST (red) historical peak that day

Blue means the opposite of 9/11... peace or something

Can't w8 m8. If you're on Jow Forums you should be an accelerationist anyway. Fastest way to put things right at this stage is to loop back around.

seriously dude, I keep going over your comment and I just can't figure out what your fucking problem is

2 tripps, 9 dubbs, 57 posts, = 57 in 2900 chance =
1 in 50.8771929825.
What are the odds of this, in a thread specifically about a numbers machine?
STOP THAT!

Attached: 1545177290150.gif (387x301, 715K)

Perhaps middle is the standard safe zone and variance top or bottom indicates disturbances.

>random numbers are random

gee thanks

global consciousness just flew over my house

They are measuring variance already. What you want to do is measure the variance of the variance.

Your math is wrong. You don't account for other threads.

I check thesd out almost hourly
gcp dot
schumman resonance
K solar index
Sometimes live meteors.com if there is any big space battle in the ELO

Attached: 1545966987604m.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

Then do the math for me, surely you know better.

Attached: 1542154897050.png (720x663, 305K)

this based argentianon
the sinchronicity started some hours BEFORE the attack

When Is blue we are all frens, when It's red we enemies

Attached: 1486749472889.png (1349x695, 78K)

I have a pet theory that the accumulated network variance is measuring how the pendulum swings left and right

Attached: pendulum swings.png (596x427, 15K)

There is a correlation yes
Remember the hawaii missile incident?
There was a huge spike in the schumann resonance as well as in livemeteors
Probably some spacecraft destroy them to avoid ww3

Attached: 1541134516164.jpg (448x385, 69K)

what the fuck is going on

Attached: 1547485909131.png (600x600, 577K)

So, when it goes into 100% to 99.50% blue for ~3.5 hours, what could that signify?

timeline shift as always

I don't know, but the mix of terror and excitement has me on the edge of my seat!

Attached: 1541997125467.gif (500x500, 2.55M)

welp thought i would check back on OP after i got a blowie from my girlfriend. nope he is still a faggot... many anons noted that i tried to have a discussion with OP, but OP wanted to jerk himself off instead.
hey OP if half the gets you are squalling about were from me, what the fuck does that tell you about your attention span

I am talking about historical trends.

This is like measuring the ocean. You're going to have all sorts of crazy daily movements, what really matters is the aggregate.

Unless there's a tsunami / 9-11 event, then it becomes obvious

Random numbers, happenings. 12/21/12 was the end of the timeline. We skipped over into a new reality where Trump wins.

you know that shit doesn't mean anything right?
they just take a bunch of random number generator algorithms and measure the difference in outputs from it. it's a completely arbitrary function, it doesn't mean anything, especially since random number generators require seeds, because they're not truly random

I believe it

Attached: 1458646400696.gif (800x800, 2.6M)

>Buttmad
What's with women and sex?
Why they always go to that when they're flustered?

Checked

Attached: 2CCF7BDD-032B-40CF-BB56-F34774011504.jpg (960x960, 146K)

They are using quantum RNG's

They know since the 80s that pseudo-random doesn't respond to human consciousness

Attached: currz_300.gif (2483x1779, 53K)

>000
heh
that's like the Terrence McKenna theory
shame that just him understand it

I think they use nuclear random number generators or some shit but don't quote me on that
the idea is interesting though

Thank you, you've helped me understand a lot more about this in so few posts.

Attached: 22zpeo.jpg (420x315, 23K)

TIMEWAVE ZERO
that did cross my mind while I was poking around their website and looking at the graphs
now that was some cool shit that I will never fucking understand

i'm not flustered, but your level of ignorance is amusing to me, obviously appalling to me. you are wasting time, but not my time. thanks for the fun times and enjoy the remaining 6 hours of your shift. also, thanks for keeping my message alive OP. because this obviously was not your thread.

advice: watch Dean Radin youtube videos / read his books

when did Trump send out the letter? maybe linked to that

>Paragraph response
>I'm not mad, and here's why
lol
>Your shift
And now I'm a JIDF scum, or CIA stooge?
Wew, lad.

Looks like a 21st century musical release.

Attached: loudness-war-music-waveform-before-and-after-compression-01.jpg (575x350, 310K)

you can get the books for free at www.libgen.io

Attached: alexandrian library.jpg (1280x720, 411K)

have you guys seen, on their website, there is an audio representation of the data?
removetrail.herokuapp.com/audio
it's so cool

Will do, thank you sir.

Attached: 1545987027802.jpg (1236x888, 116K)

Nightmare inducing, thanks!