Science says so, goyim

Science says so, goyim.

moms.com/having-baby-after-35/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.59.33 PM.png (815x841, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2017/sep/20/fathers-pass-on-four-times-as-many-new-genetic-mutations-as-mothers-study
parents.com/health/down-syndrome/are-you-at-risk-of-having-a-baby-with-down-syndrome/
linkedin.com/in/jaymekennedykubo
vm.tiktok.com/JTLLoG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Higher risk of infertility, and if you can procreate, autism and worse defects

only if youve had kids before 35

Attached: image.jpg (812x332, 62K)

Nature says otherwise. I'd rather believe nature than social engineers

>Totaly Fine

Attached: 30B717F0-A43D-4D16-9AC3-39B82FF06C10.jpg (1500x990, 150K)

Good. It doesn’t matter if these millennial cucks have children late I just hope they have children

Of course it is. The increase in birth defects to greatly overblown. What women do need to realize is that their fertility crashes after their early thirties and they may not be able to conceive at all.

Wish I could have babies with my love right now :/

>34
What the hell that's a pretty big outlier.

Citation and please break this down by income

Sperms mutate faster than eggs. Eggs are produced at birth and remain unchanged until they are released, while sertoli cells undergo continuous cell division.

theguardian.com/science/2017/sep/20/fathers-pass-on-four-times-as-many-new-genetic-mutations-as-mothers-study

Why can't you?

Well once he pumps you in your asshole and you shit out his cum in a bloody, shitty mess, you technically gave birth

>mutations are inherently bad
Most birth defects are not caused by mutations, it’s recessive genes that are already present, or envirental variables, like nutrition, toxins, etc.

get ready for the next gen of autism

Attached: 1547664233189.jpg (1200x814, 93K)

>Most birth defects are not caused by mutations
Age-linked birth defects are a subset of birth defects which are the result of mutations.

My SiL had 2 in her 40's and both are fucking potatoes. ......

>A 25-year-old woman has a 1 in 1,200 chance of having a baby with Down syndrome; by 35, the risk has increased to 1 in 350; by age 40, to 1 in 100; and by 49, it's 1 in 10, according to the National Down Syndrome Society. If you are over 35 and thinking about getting pregnant, you and your partner may want to undergo genetic counseling to more precisely pinpoint your risk.
parents.com/health/down-syndrome/are-you-at-risk-of-having-a-baby-with-down-syndrome/
The article specifically mentions women over 35

>average age of motherhood going up
>the incidence of downs/autism/other diseases also going up despite modern medicine
>they're not related
Really synapses my neurons

This is exactly what white people need right now, a generation of weak ass late egg shit babies with autism and other mental health problems. Yeah they'll really stick up for the white race, a generation of kids that can't even leave their house because they have too much social anxiety. Meanwhile blacks and spics have healthy kids at like 22.

Artificial wombs will make meat wombs obsolete.

Attached: 1518194492483.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Website aimed at women, tells women what they want to hear. SHOCKER

To women, truth doesn't matter. All that matters is how it makes them feel.

Attached: 1541323664689.png (1043x627, 408K)

Women are creatures controlled by their emotions. Reality never mattered to them, and have always despised it when reality conflicts with their fantasy. Being children, they don't accept things for what they are, they bitch and moan men to change reality to their taste.

I would like to point out that this is not written by a Jew.

Does this include men cause shit the clock is ticking for me fast

controlled by the tv and public school, t b h f a m

More importantly, their beauty crashes starting around 22 and by the time they are 30 they have hit the wall. Nobody wants them at that point, more or less. Obviously something is seriously wrong with any woman who is over 30 and unmarried, and guys pick up on that.

No. you'll be good till the day you die.

They've always been this way, you find many examples of their irrationality in written human history dating millennia.

>secure relationship, financially stable, or happy in their careers.
Wouldn't it be great if these were the actual reasons? They're literally all just waiting for their Disney-promised Prince Chad to come along. They only settle down when they do because they're tired of waiting/believe they're getting too old (whether it's true or not (it probably is)).

Nice, odds are still extremely low all the way up to 33

Almost all of the women in my family work in L&D or Neo-Natal/Post-Natal care. Every single one of them always talk about how having children after 35 is incredibly risky for both the child and the woman. They essentially treat 35 as a stopping point for trying to have children and look down on women who are having their first kid post-35. Jewish tricks once again.

yes, except they gotten beaten then. not suffering a witch is very cool, also.

Well what are you waiting for? Go forth and rape.

>Hes not a Jew btw so its totally Kosher.

We call those useful idiots.

Attached: Goyim Kennedy.jpg (646x244, 17K)

Fucking Amen brother!

>Kennedy

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-140015_Gallery.jpg (1440x2560, 1024K)

>(((science)))

Attached: main-qimg-1ef0ee4d2369ce9c9e1952cec617b613.gif (382x203, 6K)

linkedin.com/in/jaymekennedykubo

How's the snow in Austria?

no fucking way its that high

Men are peak fertile 45-49? Doubt

Positively white.

Attached: Thottery.jpg (322x649, 54K)

And race please. And political affiliation, and place of residence for most of life, and number of sexual partners and their races by the age the child was born, and level of physical activity for the year prior to birth, and overall nutrition profile for that year, and amount of vaccines received both by the mother and child until the diagnosis was made, and if breastfeeding was employed and for what duration.

>mfw the kikes create a race of turbo autists that are super easy to redpill and immune to jewaganda and their little games

We already have a lot of people that are slightly on the spectrum and were easily redpilled by this board. Now imagine a generation that learns this faster.

Attached: frogs-laughing.jpg (848x477, 59K)

>By 22

Lol. I'm 32 and still haven't hit the wall yet.

I really cannot stress how make up and a lazy lifestyle makes most women look like shit. I do agree that you should probably have kids before 25 though because kids are dope.

>tfw mom had me when she was 39
>she smoked and drank a little every now and then during pregnancy
>turned out just fine

Attached: 1517273257987.jpg (400x400, 16K)

no it isnt

>It's okay to have children after 35
>only if youve had kids before 35
I think this needs to be controlled for alcohol, tobacco and heavy drug use

Attached: 66.jpg (431x401, 20K)

yeah you did, but you're likely a man.

you know what to show.

>is here
>turned out just fine
I don't think so

No, and that's why men generally are most attracted to young women (around age 21) and why women are attracted to men around their own age (or a bit older)

fuggg

Attached: 1513552043347.png (211x246, 11K)

NORMIES NOW CHIMPING OUT AT GILLETTE ITS FUCKING HAPPPENING GET THE FUCK IN HERE FAGGOTS

No it fucking doesn't. I can speak from experience, having been born to 37 and 38-year-old parents, that it's fucking horrible.

>other mental health problems
>can't even leave their house because they have too much social anxiety
Literally me. Motherfuck my life. This is one white man that's never going to reproduce. If I did, the kids would probably be fucked up anyway. More fragile, welfare-dependent white people probably won't be very helpful for the fate of whites/America in the future.

Yeah, but many of us are cowards that won't/can't act in the real world. Maybe we can use 'chads' to do our bidding, IDK.

>it's ok to have kids after 35
>forget to mention the probability of being able to be pregnant that late in life drops like a rock
Good luck

Attached: 1428928538591.gif (350x263, 8K)

From a scientific standpoint this is completely false for a simple biological reason.
Females are born with all the ova they will ever have. Those cells sit inside the ovaries for years, and the longer they sit the more time they have to interact with radiation, and chemistry. THAT my dear is the scientific truth. The longer those ova sit the more X-rays, gamma rays, carcinogens, mutagens, and teratogens can affect the DNA in those cells.

PS: STOP FUCKING BLATANTLY LYING YOU CUNTS

Attached: 1547068002663.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Given I’m 4 for 4 when trying in my twenties I seriously doubt this

Yes you have, even if you're a legit 10/10 you would have been way hotter at like 24. I'm not saying you can't be a hot 32 year old woman but still, you have lost some looks.

Teenage boys are NOT infertile. Half the worlds problems might be solved if they were though.

>turned out just fine
I mean you're still browsing this board, so you're not as fine as you say you are.

>Science says
A singular study, by probably biased researchers, say.
You'd think there was a "Science Pope" the way women write.

>what is puberty

I think the wall is a big threat to the NPC thots. The ones that have no self consciousness. Those can rarely escape the wall. Be it physically or mentally.
But you seem to have figured it out with makeup jewery and can avoid it.
Is it partially because you lurk here or where did your views come from?

I think that the cosmetics and clothing industry treats bitches like they biggest goys ever. And it's funny that modern (((femminists))) don't fight this bs at all.
A friends gf looks like a total bimbo sometimes and has a 2k€ LV bag, but also calls herself a feminist. They are going to marry soon and i tried warning my friend but he is too blue pilled to see it. Well, it's gonna be an interesting journey for him after the marriage.

no thanks

Attached: 1544618018180.gif (290x173, 2.56M)

>...9/11

In AUS they doctors are actually comiing out and saying that women should have children earlier. Your fertility declines post 30 and the older the mum the greater the chance of birth defects.

Naturally people called this sexist because these facts hurt their feelings that they should be able to travel till they are 40 and then start a family.

Cue another surge in autists in the next generation

>with an average menarche of 12-years-old, women will have expended upto 90% of their available oocytes.
>the remaining oocytes may result in spontaneous abortion, congenital defects, neurological defects, and increased mortality rates for the mother due to, and not limited to, in vivo mutagenesis, methylation of gametes DNA, endometrium lining thinning, uteral debris, falopian tubes narrowing.

Attached: 1516982930717.jpg (758x769, 125K)

>women will have expended upto 90% of their available oocytes by 28-years-old

ommited the cut-off age by accident.

"Fertility doctors who charge tens of thousands of dollars for procedures say late first birth with their help is totally great!"

Also, the older a human body gets, the less capable it is at transporting nutrients and oxygen throughout. A 35yo woman is less healthy than a 15-20yo woman on average.

>(((science)))
This is just about doctor/hospital fees, isn't it?

Attached: 20141102_1446_022.jpg (1400x788, 516K)

(((science)))

Science has totally been cucked to the core. I fucking hate science!!

Attached: 67.png (512x512, 155K)

Science hasn't had anything done to it. Science is science. Things that are not science are calling themselves science now. That's the problem.

Pedos exist for a reason, user.

But what if I want to have babies with a 15 year old Jewish girl?

Attached: 1511313362168.png (889x1216, 712K)

No, it's for real.
The most stable possible relationship, from biological, economic, and social perspectives involves a female between 16-25 and male between 30-50.

It is.
Do not EVER marry a woman older than you.

>Never regret, never plan, do what feels good! Roast it up ladies! Be like me! Do like me! Don't worry, family stuff can wait no prob!

Misery loves company...it's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1546945659836.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Autism is a good thing and the next stage of human evolution
Neurotypicals are a disease NPCitis

Id fuck her

>autism_is_my_superpower.jpg

Attached: e37f376acfa9fec4f2eb6bf5feecb917.jpg (847x1272, 101K)

Hm, that's fair The issue I think is that people online seem to push THE WALL as if thirty year old women can never find partners.

I do agree that the wall is a thing, but I think it's a combination of factors, all of which amount to desirable men not giving a shit about them.

My parents were divorced. My twin sister and I were split up. I went with Dad, she went with Mom.

We were identical, but she was raised so badly and I took such good care of myself we turned out nothing alike. She's a Kissless virgin who has never held a job, and now blames men for all of her problems. I discovered Jow Forums through her ramblings about misogyny and found myself surprised at how much I agree with certain topics that get talked about here.

Fuck divorce, fuck feminism, fuck fat fucks, and FUCK MAKE-UP.

That's all nice n shieet, but you are not even the OP i asked. There are ID's here, you know?

I moved from phone to computer, I think.

would that change the ID?

My mom was 36 and I have assburgers

Damn... Rekt

You need at least one downie for decent gibs

no, men can have healthy children at any age as long as your balls still work, its all on the female

and they can help fight off intruders with their retard strength

who is this "science" person I keep hearing about?

vm.tiktok.com/JTLLoG/

Yesssssssss good goy

It is. 37 is where the risk becomes exponential.

Just spoke with a G2P1001 week 34 gestation 40 year old today. Kid is fine.

Kid: Shit's fucked! Abort me, please!

>

Passed all screening tests just fine. We even did cell free DNA for this mom because of the risk. More expensive, but a great test. Her other kid is pretty successful so I'm excited for her.

This. Also (((social engineers))) and (((experts))) oy vey!

no, this wouldnt, you larping faggots

>moms.com

Attached: 1523310932662.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Okay, then all the best from my part. I rescind my memery and hope it goes all right. Good luck!