HUNDREDS of ARMED Open-Carry Protest in Pittsburgh!

Hundreds of ARMED and OPEN CARRY Protesters gather in Pittsburgh City Hall to STOP Gun Confiscation Legislation by Mayor bitchute.com/video/9HHQv1HFX1rw/

Attached: Screenshot.png (858x487, 854K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=tDY36rHqLf4
witf.org/news/2019/01/pittsburgh-gun-rules-could-have-impact-in-pa-even-if-not-enforced.php
youtube.com/watch?v=6J1Blggu5IU
youtube.com/watch?v=gl9DgAM2zSk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtVdFFHv3Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didnt hear about this on the news....

(more) We will not comply!" Hundreds of armed activists gathered Monday in Pittsburgh to protest new gun control measures being pushed forward by Mayor Peduto. "I wanna make sure their rights are being upheld," said Kaitlin Bennett (also known as the "Kent State Gun Girl") with an AR-10 slung on her back. "No one here is gonna comply with his ridiculous gun laws." "I wanna tell you Mr. Mayor. The reason for the second amendment isn't so much to protect our families. It's to protect us from people like you!" exclaimed Sam Piccinini, a current police officer and former S.W.A.T officer in beaver county. "These proposals will not work," added PA 10th District State Representative Aaron Bernstine. "They are a political stunt." "They're slowly chipping away at the second amendment," said Cory Kepner. "It's not just a gun issue. It's a freedom issue!"

Attached: Screenshot(1).png (851x466, 915K)

Ride the mayor out on a rail.

100% news blackout! They did NOT want the remaining sheep (public) to see this. Hi-Res VIDEO is HERE: invidio.us/watch?v=tDY36rHqLf4

this was from 3 weeks ago

This is a major fuck you to the Jews

sheeeeeit, quality larp

Attached: 1541701511112.png (695x419, 463K)

I love how the speaker stuck up for the counter-protest lady's right to be there. You wouldn't see that kind of civility at an gungrabber rally.

Attached: GunGirl17.jpg (479x720, 57K)

AVE NEX ALEA

Attached: 1535293753367.jpg (1183x1640, 208K)

MUH GUNZ

imagine dedicating your passion to someone else's invention because it makes you feel like you have a bigger dick

SHALL

Pittsburgh is awesome. It’s still a red neck town.

Imagine being a massive cuck.

Oh wait, you don't have to.

imagine supporting a powerful government to oppress individuals because you are a weak faggot

few token nigger and women, most whites are overweight 40+.

I give Republican Party 10 years more then they'l switch and fuck you over all

witf.org/news/2019/01/pittsburgh-gun-rules-could-have-impact-in-pa-even-if-not-enforced.php

Attached: witf.png (898x899, 976K)

What exactly do you achieve by gathering next to a building?
You aren't going to kill anyone.

I wonder what they'd do if cops just started arresting them and confiscating their guns right there?

sauce on those tits?

They would have to be breaking a law?
Also, what is a gunfight, Alex, for 500.00 ? You are not going to walk up to a bunch of Americans with rifles and take them away. That's a pipe dream.

>Also, what is a gunfight, Alex, for 500.00 ?
Would they really? You think they'd just open fire? While I wish that were true, I find that hard to believe. They'd probably just cuck out and submit.

It's the broken glass reaction. One person would squeeze off a round and then yes, the situation would instantly deteriorate into a gunfight. What you're missing is that 99% of cops would treat this as a no-enforce law. They're all gun owners too, and they know they'd end up dying to enforce a leftist pipe dream.

>Bitchute
Hello kikes, now fuck off

we do this shit all the time in the US. It's called camping.

So, is that why you're on moots chat?

Bitchute is Based Schlomo, nobody wants to use Jewtube.

Yea, but if they don't stop that 1 guy who is happily enforcing, they're all in violation of their oaths, assuming they took oath to the State, which has taken oath to the Constitution.

>Pittsburgh is awesome.
>perpetual gray skies
>wall crumbling in the background

No, it fucking sucks here

>You are not going to walk up to a bunch of Americans with rifles and take them away. That's a pipe dream.
They wouldn't have done a fucking thing. You can take that to the bank. PA LARPers are the worst.

Yeah, just use jewtube you stupid goys.

>hello mr nigger what do you think about this problem?

>GUN CONTROL IS RAYCIS!

Attached: 3454353.jpg (990x578, 102K)

there was a jew there in the video dumbass

Government should get the fuck out of private property rights unless someone murders another with their property.

I'm not a fan of ARs, but I don't want the government from stopping you from owning one.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: New Bitmap Image (4).jpg (1655x518, 198K)

Why do impotent leftoids constantly think about other people's dicks?

The best method of converting a "non-Talmudic" (being kind to Jews here) anti-gun rights supporter is to give him or her a gun.

Gun rights EMPOWER the weak against criminal thugs both of the street and political variety.

Empowering with knowledge concerning the fake or false flag massacres and who is behind them helps as well.

I don't know, but I'd load her magazine if you catch my drift.

Attached: WinkingCat.jpg (282x300, 12K)

>they're all in violation of their oaths
Yeah they're not Knights Templar, they're unionized cops with their own gats at home and their own motivation in their hearts.

Gun control in America has it's roots in disarming African-Americans. It is no surprise that the Democrats, the party that supported slavery during the civil war, is still at it.

Attached: guncontroldouglass.jpg (600x400, 50K)

As a gay disabled jewish trans gun owner i can say that if it wasnt for my 9mm baretta I would have been murdered (possibly eaten as well) by feral niggers a long time ago

>lefties constantly fantasizing about dicks
lmao

temperature is rising lads

Attached: 1453779102906.jpg (444x444, 52K)

I know, huh. Dicks and other peoples' money. They're obsessed with them.

She looks like she fucks black guys

It's either "what is a gunfight Alex" or "gunfights for 500", not both

Kill that traitor Mayor if you can do it legally!!

The revolution will not be televised.

That's why we have no rights left. Fuck your civility, they want us dead.

The revolution will be live.

>News2Share
>literally CIA asset

Hello RebZ

My perception of Pennsylvanian gun owners.

youtube.com/watch?v=6J1Blggu5IU

Back when Robert De Niro was chad.

Attached: De Niro Deer Hunter.png (1916x816, 1.25M)

Shame you're still around. Try harder scumbag.

>Piccinini
>so close to my surname
based italian

America, never give up your guns--don't listen to the rest of the world.

If you give up your guns, the new evil that will rise will make Hitler/Stalin/Mao look like a joke.

Elevator shoes manlet was never chad, all Hollywood faggots and the people that support them (you) need to expire.

An armed society is a polite society.

lol

Attached: classic k.png (847x477, 750K)

Now the police need to fire a bullet.
kick it all off

>invidio.us/watch?v=tDY36rHqLf4
Yeah but did Alex Jones cover it?

I joined the airborne because of that movie and Apocalypse Now.

This Is This

Learn to use the blue arrow how new are you?

Attached: 1541719877314.png (396x382, 173K)

>100% news blackout! They did NOT want the remaining sheep (public) to see this. Hi-Res VIDEO is HERE: invidio.us/watch?v=tDY36rHqLf4
Whoah!! Fuck the fake news media... Not a peep here in GA. We support our brothers in arms

Shooting left handed like a fucking retard.

Eh, could be worse.
>t. fellow rustbelter

jessie duff

Attached: jessie duff.webm (360x240, 369K)

også kan vi skyte muslimene da.

I cannot imagine a more polite society than one where every law abiding, mentally stable citizen is mandated to open carry in an effort to deter crime.

a very good shooter it seems

Attached: ba79c1cca8e197cb9ed1a1dbf78f3928--duff-jessie.jpg (236x354, 15K)

Attached: 7133b10af7d9ea2059afc648aca7a1fa.jpg (466x700, 46K)

That made me proud to be an American

dang bro she's hot AF. Dem guns make her even hotter

We will be downtaugn
jan 24

youtube.com/watch?v=gl9DgAM2zSk
give this a listen, his description of leftists reminds me of you.

>I love how the speaker stuck up for the counter-protest lady's right to be there. You wouldn't see that kind of civility at an gungrabber rally.

Armed "Nazi" militia leader Candidate for Sheriff protecting liberal protestors from police brutality.

He was suicided afterward.

Attached: JT ready.png (720x594, 488K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtVdFFHv3Vk

Video

Guaranteed zero cops are there

This is fact

Ugly

No you

You can suck my dick

>a very good shooter it seems
Hnnnnngggggggggg. Can see her belly button see thru. I'd like to out some baby batter there.... Yowzers!!

>invidio.us/watch?v=tDY36rHqLf4
It's coming in VA. The governor or someone is trying to pass a bill, which will fail, but next time who knows?

Well I didn't hear about it then - I'm happy to, now.

I mean at least its not a nintendo switch rally so they can pretend their wives sons have big dicks

That attitude is why we won’t have rights anymore. Decent people always lose to scumbags with no morals

Faggots are always talking about dicks

Wasn't she sharing a dildo with a 16yo
Hot Asian while her husband watched?

EVERYONE - the shutdown is hurting Jewish businesses nationwide. Jews use the lending/ credit system to run their businesses. They are freaking the fuck out because with govt shut down they cannot get loans to continue their business operations. Jews nationwide will become poor, bankrupt!!!

That sounds suspiciously like women’s interests.

Said hot asian

Attached: 845e651b7dfc4aebb0139988615b5e58.jpg (720x518, 106K)

you may have spotted a roastie sir

Lmao you using Jow Forums

Jesse Duff

Attached: jesse duff.jpg (560x840, 79K)

I'd cock it.

I live in the burgh and didn't hear about this at all

>lefties cant understand the world unless they make it about sex in one way or another
ew

Where did you hear this and is there video.

I really hate that city. Change my mind about it. How's the food scene?