What do you think user?

What do you think user?

Did he use a good technique?

Attached: 20190115_212234.jpg (737x1249, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atxYe-nOa9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2640.jpg (1080x1371, 267K)

Has the nigger also been arrested?

nice disinfo jew

The 11 year old girl? She's in the hospital.

Video?

SHES a nigger, she gets hit like that daily, so she’s probably milking the situation for every ebt she can squeeze

>Two steps before a punch will exponentially increase power

Does the writer even know what "exponential" means? People shouldn't use fancy words they don't know the meaning to.

not at all, no weight forward. niggress is literally hugging him

Post video

it's good, aside from hitting the temple, withh guarantees broken fist. If the guy in OP put forward motion with the hit, he would kill this "girl"

Well he dropped his guard with the right hand but obviously he got the job done

So has she been arrested

>picture says to tuck thumb under your knuckle and to hit the hardest areas of a person face
ok kid

>tuck thumb under your knuckle
and what's wrong with that? I addressed hitting the temple bit
You're not trying to say that one should hid his knuckle in their fist? You're not that retarded, right?

Niggers: not even once.

Attached: Lefty.gif (184x360, 1.78M)

WHAT DO I THINK?

I think it's pretty amazing CNN and MSNBC isn't using this to start a race war. This video is like a week old and I have not seen it covered on the MMS.

Why aren't they covering the story? Dare I say he's /innocent/ and that the blacks really sounded like legit monkeys and hyenas?

>Not turning in with hip to use body weight
No

WATCH HOW THIS GUY STEALS CANDY FROM A KID WITH ONE SIMPLE TRICK

Honestly what the fuck? What did the nigher think was going to happen?

>to use body weight
And kill her?

I could watch that all day

Tasty left hook/10

No regrets

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Daily mail in UK had that girl at 11yo

Can amerimutt confirm

it is exponential though, just exponent is 1 and ratio is 1.2

This is not how you throw a punch kike ! Only if you want to break your knuckles and get your ass whopped !
This

Kick her in the cunt

CAN SOMEONE POST THE TWITTER RESPONSE FROM HIM THAT WAS LIKELY FAKE.
IT WAS SOMETHING SOMETHING THAT NIGGER CHILD GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED

Attached: 1547574541042.jpg (901x922, 187K)

If that lil spook had been a boy with a gun they’d still rally against the shite man defending himself. The biggest bunch of losers on the planet. I vote to destroy.

For a left hook it's not bad...but then the target is only like 13? lol So I'll give it a solid 6/10

this is gonne be blown out of proportion in 2 to 4 months by the mainstream media in another huge anti white male smear campaign. mark my words.

Whats the quick rundown on OP pic?

what the fuck is going on here that led up to this? does anyone know? why are they all swarming around him hooting and hollering

look a fucking castronigger.

>punching the temple
>using the wrong knuckles
lmao this must be some /b/ trolling to make faggots break their hands in pieces

>Puerto Rico
>Castro

user I...

left hook to the right ribs. dont even need to hit big.

why do you caribbean spics have all identical flags?

>I think it's pretty amazing CNN and MSNBC isn't using this to start a race war.
They're trying to guilt complex white people, not make them angry enough to militarize.

>what is a nigger child?

>niglets practicing being a nigger
>corners a white family
>harasses and threatens them
>white father has enough and one-hit KOs her
youtube.com/watch?v=atxYe-nOa9w

They actually have a term for this in the black community, it's called 'wildin out'. Unsupervised black children working themselves into a tribal frenzy, chanting and clapping and monkeying around.

we don't have those here so i don't know the ins and outs of them

Larval stage niggers ruin everything good and wholesome from their mere existence, which is different from their adult stage where they destroy everything good and wholesome from their mere existence.

Because we got conquered by spaniards and they are low iq retards with the same flag, seriously, look up catalonia flag. at least when we got conquered by north americans afters we were able to raise our iq's to average levels.

>it's called 'wildin out'
still a chimpout no matter what the age

Did this shit had a new season after the one eyed alien?

ah gotcha, thanks

im gonna look up this "wilding out" thing, it's really bizarre who they literally act like a pack of animals hooting and hollering and screaming incoherently, what is the psychological reasoning for this behavior?