154 GOLF TRIPS AT $84,000,000

But Congress can't visit the troops.

Attached: Trump-Oval-Office.png (2342x1322, 1.7M)

The President pays for his own golfing, yes? You do know the difference between apples and oranges, no?

He doesn't pay for the Secret Service lodging, fees and golf carts, fucko.

why would the legislative branch ever need to visit the troops? sounds like a huge waste of money

this. is OP on drugs

Yes he does.

he doesn't have to you inbred moron

>$545,454.54 per round?
>54545454

What's going on here?

Attached: 1546540820776.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Why are you upset that the president is taking a break here and there from one of the most stressful jobs in the country? You telling me you wouldn't want to go out sometime? Probably not, you'd probably just want to sit down and stare at a screen like most other americans.

He literally owns the fucking buildings they stay at, you absolute nigger.

WHAT THE FUCK!
I WANT HILLARY
I WANT HILLARY
MADAM PREZ
MADAM PREZ
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

ey fuck off retard

Attached: pepepaulie.jpg (789x1200, 96K)

>154 GOLF TRIPS

At his own Golf course you fucking retard.

Attached: 1544502831672.jpg (1147x844, 76K)

He isn't paying for the travel and security, which is what makes the trips so expensive.

Non shill demonrat retard spotted.

>implying troops would want to meet any of those faggots

Attached: 1546100993302.jpg (622x585, 165K)

They can still go, they just have to fly commercial.

He donates his salary, dumbo.

Cost about 2 mil to fire up air force one so that looks like a reasonable price

US troops don't give a shit about a skeleton hag and some sjw congressmen. They know they're the reason they're constantly deployed and getting blown up by shitskins over some Israeli plot

like i give a shit i also didnt see you bitching when onigger was spending 65k on having hot dogs flown in from Chicago.... fuck off shill

What does it cost to fire up Marine One? Because that's what he takes to his course in NJ. Two of them, actually (one decoy).

t. Bedminster resident

He paid for them himself, this is what liberal retards and commiefags can't get - when you're not leeching off the taxpayer, you can do as you please, but leeches that are government employees doing shit on our dime deserve a bullet.

> leave your shitty COP in Afghanistan to visit the Emerald City of Bagram

> wow private user I'm glad you're here, we're getting VIPs today!

Oh fuck yeah I hope it's Vince Mcmahon and John Cena or Kendrick Lamar or some other shit that Joe's like

> It's Nancy Pelosi

Attached: 1546448908961.jpg (645x773, 64K)

Also, implying that he isn't discussing business the entire fucking time he isn't physically swinging a golf club.

Almost as much as the 100 million spent while Barry, Michael, their 'kids' plus, the entourage of nigger hangers-on went they visited to India several years back.

Your point is dead.

AHAHAHAHAHA get owned baby

Nice.

Attached: brick-shitting_and_hand-rubbing.png (789x611, 1.35M)

I am sure your hypocritical, bitch-ass did not utter a peep for Mrs. Sheboon Obama's entourage costs as first lady, didja, cunt?

It's just a regular shitter so probably not much

LMAO that fat fuck golfs like 8 times more than obongo and according to White House aides he mostly watches TV.

Attached: 654651651651.jpg (218x173, 8K)

>Book vacation with Government funds during shutdown
>Get ass blasted when it's canceled
Then lets talk about how the shut down is entirely thanks to dual citizen senators who care more about their second countries security than the one they represent.

Attached: 25515152711717.jpg (768x467, 63K)

Better he play golf than waste the military's time being visited by traitors...

Attached: 1530753065408.jpg (900x900, 81K)

he doesnt pay for secret service and other government services WHILE he is golfing

Attached: 1539468484600.jpg (400x418, 16K)

>implying $84,000,000 wouldn't be the same net result if he had never left the white house
this is the best you got huh

Attached: 79898798.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

the gorilla channel from what i hear, very cool

Attached: 23523523.jpg (500x280, 35K)

implying correctly

Attached: 1539747340406.jpg (596x736, 82K)

wrong

Congress can visit when the troops come back. Our fighters have better things to do than give members of Congress photo ops.

democrats wont budge. theyve only gained seats with this whole "russian collusion" trip. -no issues are different other than the investigation into trump.
trump needs to RIF the gumbment now and get the dems to meltdown in the streets again.

We really should start promoting the narrative that this shutdown proves our government is too big.

USAF here, nobody downrange wants to set up a dog and pony show just to see skeletor and her commie friends.

>fewest bills signed
in what reality is this a bad thing? the job of the president isn't to rubber stamp everything that comes to his desk

he could when there wasn't a shutdown retard, it's a fight as we speak so things have sort of changed

Christmas plans were even changed

its a safety issue. ask nancy

elections have consequences

Presidents aren't really golfing. They are hiding out at secret bunkers under the golf courses