Is it true that most americans worship the state?

Is it true that most americans worship the state?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Is it true that most Europeans worship the Union?

its more like we're indoctrinated to believe that the state is almighty and that we need it

Nope

>Is it true that most americans worship the state?
no it´s more like satan

Attached: o-.jpg (2000x1000, 418K)

Americans worship money not the state.

How else could Trump have been elected?

Nah, for example I don't think I've ever seen EU flag IRL. But Americans hail their flag like it's a statue of Kim Il-Sung.

I actually dont know. It just seem contradicting that Americans screech about muh freedom yet freak out when someone refuses to stand for their holy state song.

Attached: web1_7070366-ce5f1bd75d2a4eb1bb293d9c0f9a66f3_7097276.jpg (640x427, 405K)

Lemme guess, you piss on your flag regularly

Wrong, I just think it's a flag and nothing holy.

The words of a dying culture

we aren't cucked. we worship ourselves, and through ourselves we worship god.
we don't need the vatican.
we don't need your king and queen cuckoldry.

haha

no

Forcing children to pledge allegiance to anything is sacred-cow tier madness. America kicks ass, but asking young people to do things without explanation is poor upbringing.

>Try to make a country against tyranny
>End up making a tyrannical piece of shit

Lol

>worship
you don't know the meaning of that word.

>complains about americans being bootlickers
>gives up sovereignty to Brussels

you cant make this shit up

>future democrat

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 4.53.42 PM.png (114x161, 43K)

no we worship allah

Only three countries come to mind when it comes to daily nationalism worship.

Nazi Germany, Fascist North Korea, and... America.

>The words of a dying culture
This coming from America - who are literally made up of degenerates, slave negroes and religious outcasts from Europe.

>The words of a dying culture
good god mutts are deluded

Attached: 1536099375328.jpg (710x577, 84K)

You can only call North Korea fascist when you use the term fascist really loosely

Yes.
mutts are highly authoritarian in their mind set, they're required to be ruled.

Yes. Every mother fucker from neocons, to social democrats, to civnats and blue dogs all have bought into this idiotic cycle of believing that 'their side will fix everything if you elect us!' While doing nothing in office but sip martinis and accomplishing only what is politically convenient. Then when election time comes again the other side plays the same game and the cycle repeats again. None of these factions actually give a fuck about the second amendment, fiscal responsibilty, or limited government intervention. Its all a farce, and the patriotism that americans display is to a rotting carcas of a nation.

Attached: 1546368062258.jpg (500x703, 29K)