Racist professor

Black racist professor get’s told off by white dude. This black guy is fucked.

Attached: 779BE2CC-1869-4CB2-97BE-3A07A590FD5A.jpg (639x813, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1XvQHKfF9U
twitter.com/YoungGaGOP/status/1085566620041383936
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RW1sAV9-NJg
citizenfreepress.com/breaking/uga-student-confronts-racist-black-professor-caught-on-tape/
twitter.com/YoungGaGOP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 9AEBB9FD-4302-47F5-AC68-C3D669F44CC6.jpg (750x372, 42K)

Sending white kids to black schools is child abuse

Attached: 89002602-2805-49B2-AAC9-B9EE959F5C99.jpg (725x489, 80K)

Back to the fields with this one.

Doesn’t even deserve that. Bullet to the head.

This is the same shit nogs have been saying for years.
Now thank's to the glory of the internet you all get to see it now.

He right though cracker

It’s time to end it

>youtube.com/watch?v=z1XvQHKfF9U
here's the vid, contains commentary by The Red Elephants

nope, he's 100% incorrect.
white people have never done anything bad to black people in the modern era.
blacks just hold false grudges because of ghetto culture refusing them to allow themselves to admit that they are just plain fucking wrong.

this

(((ghetto culture)))

don't try and blame jews for ghetto culture.
blacks choose ghetto culture because they are not smart enough to realize tribalism is retardedly outdated.

Based

>blacks kill blacks beause they have never been trained to kill whites
Has this retarded ape ever heard of Africa?

Still not hate speech

Attached: rachel_maddow_a_p.jpg (349x524, 33K)

Tribalism is how successful ethnic groups work, dummy. You really think kikes and chinks are about individuality when it comes to other ethnic groups? American blacks have hard enough time dealing with their own issues and to have the kikes push their degenerate shit via media, academia, and business just make it worse.

It’s because he’s in Georgia. That’s where all the black nationalist groups like the black panthers or the various black muslim groups in the South. Georgia and Virginia are the two Southern states we’ve lost. We need to save North Carolina from falling.

I'm from the deep south and that guy confronting Fessor Leroy here sounds soooo effing gay. I keep waiting for him go "HAAAAAY YAAA"LL" fucking embarrassing. Master race Cleatus checking out.

yeah i called the secretary and told her about it, she said she would forward the info to the dean

i sent her an email of the picture and tweet

Lol I heard her stupid voice say that

No fool, you NEED him to be right. To justify your insecurity and give you a scape goat. Sad. And pathetic.

we need to get rid of whites , this has gone on far too long .

Attached: 1547216210962.webm (720x404, 2.73M)

Niggers aren’t to smart

I really hope he gets fired. White professors have been hired for a lot less.

Virginia yes but Georgia no (at least right now) Obammy nor the black mammy sow who just ran for gov. could turn it blue.

It would make your mission much easier wouldn't it rabbi?

>white

EVERY

The vast majority of academics are puppets to the progressive ideology and don't deserve sympathy. Don't forget that the reason the US and Europe is hurting big time is because of whites choosing to betray their own to do another's bidding for shekels.

Traitors go first.

And what happens when they are all gone? You really think you can beat the asians?

>realize tribalism is retardedly outdated.
Tribalism works. It's why Jews run the country.
Black problems aren't from tribalism, they're from being retarded.

well yea that's the point

Attached: 1547746672708.webm (640x360, 2.17M)

Based hamberder

Yes, never overlook the damage the shabbos goyim have wrought. From white retard leftist christians, fags, and greedy bootlicking politicians, traitors to the bog with them all.

holy shit this is refreshing

*DING* *DING*
TRANSACTION: 1,000,000 [IN]

Attached: 1547697135978.png (657x705, 316K)

This guy knows.

reeee

Attached: pissinpug.webm (400x224, 2.41M)

This. That why jews put great effort into preventing Whites from organizing in any way.

Attached: 22BA376B-4F2A-4FD4-BCD2-A45851606586.jpg (599x471, 46K)

Good luck with that

>y'all
definitely a tell I try and avoid. But then again no one has ever heard me speak and thought I was southern so thers that

what's ironic about it is that *people* in the south deserved the lynchings they got. it was standard vigilante justice

and having this shaka zulu mouth breathing retard at the university brings the quality of everyones education down in the name of affirmative action and false equality

>this has gone on far too long
I agree; now we're training the dogs to ride skateboards, & the Russian strays ride the metro.
How long before we're being forced to accept a dog as a son in law?
THEY CAN'T EVEN BE CIRCUMCISED FFS

Attached: tomtom2pound.gif (339x338, 1.81M)

When a grown man sounds like Paula Dean when he's talking, it's just embarrassing to other southern men.

this.

real southerners love our black bulls, especially in red. #rolltide

Go suck some more baby dick schlomo!

>y'all
This is really more of a mid/eastern thing than a southern thing, but thanks for taking the hit on the stereotype, y'all.

And yet these racist faggot professors never get kicked out.........why? Jesus Christ that piece of shit teacher should never be able to teach kids, why the fuck aren't people more outraged at this shit

Blacks have always said this and done it. It's good that more can see it now thanks to the internet.

From an evolutionary point of view, this is genius

Can black peoples accepts their inferiority and just move on? Or it's just impossible for them?

Around whites they use so many skills and tricks to look smart and whitty, I mean some really work hard just because they can't accept basic genetics facts.

It's just the way it is, they would never openly admit it but do some really knows?

Attached: 1539685731230.jpg (720x567, 39K)

Brainwashing since birth.

White people are the first to prosper when there's a way to do so. They lose their tribal identity when they're too busy stuffing their wallets and stuffing their faces. White folks won't do anything about any of this shit UNTIL the shtf THEN look out.

The only reason he exists is because white people didn’t cut his ancestor’s balls off like the rest of the slavers around the world did. He should be grateful for the white mans altruism.

Quicker ways to say you're retarded. Just letting you know.

I can see why this man was made a professor
our universities and colleges are dead.

I wish I could do that.

You can see the worry in his face when the southern belle started questioning his method of pigeonholing all white suburban communities. You can see on his face that he had NEVER been called out like that in his life. He then went on to generalize about how there's hateful politics all over. How fucking convenient how you can spew out hate but because it's not AS hateful as some other things out there it's not bad. And every student in the classroom was against this guy laughing at him. Jesus Christ dude this is horrible.

Can o get a link without the gay commentary, holy fuck that guy has no charisma

At least link the tweet you fucking faggot

Friendly reminder that Objective #1 in any revolutionary scenario is exterminating the white progressives who enabled this

>The university didn't even disavow him, he still has his job
lel

Ghetto culture is just the negro's natural state.
See: the entirety of sub-Saharan Africa.
Don't try and blame the fucking jews on this one

It is the way of the dindu

Trips of Truth right there. Take heed and Praise Him.

Attached: 1517982415248.jpg (511x493, 42K)

>12 minutes of commentary
Maybe the black professor is right.

>twitter.com/YoungGaGOP/status/1085566620041383936

Young white Americans actually pay to go to university where they attend lectures about how whitey is evil, and then when it's over they will actually snap their fucking fingers instead of clapping because of 'micro-aggesions'

Fucking hell America was a mistake.

>that guy confronting Fessor Leroy here sounds soooo effing gay
Entire vid: m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RW1sAV9-NJg
Guy says he's a gay Jew at 2 minute mark. Makes great point that this nig's class is a required prerequisite, otherwise who the fuck would pay to listen to this bullshit.

This what they said to him

Attached: 8BCF2D88-5C57-422C-ACCF-5626060A5B63.jpg (456x133, 37K)

Attached: 50F5535B-1208-4381-8EF4-2E0353B1DAB8.jpg (750x1334, 217K)

Thanks user

Why contain it?

Attached: 1547716617234.jpg (693x900, 71K)

You saying it's much different over there?

Attached: 1544559640071.jpg (1024x623, 127K)

>Objective #1 in any revolutionary scenario is exterminating the white progressives
Oddly enough that's the number 1 objective of both sides.

Nah, this one gets the rope.

Attached: 1544028621596.jpg (640x779, 77K)

Is this guy SAS? GOTTA GO FAST AND EAT ADD YUT!

Attached: 1544026006338.jpg (1016x1024, 95K)

citizenfreepress.com/breaking/uga-student-confronts-racist-black-professor-caught-on-tape/

twitter.com/YoungGaGOP

Prof is a fucking maximal nigger

And filthy jews exploit it.

Attached: 1454142423489.jpg (1582x1627, 603K)

Just put the emphasis on the right part

Doesn't even deserve that. Beat him with sticks, hang him from a tree, and desecrate the corpse

>claims blacks are inferior
>posts disgusting nigger fucking blob white woman

You don't often hear about Jews, gay ones at that, standing up for white people. Touching. Loud mouth Becky and that nappy headed cracker up front should feel ashamed of themselves.

>This is really more of a mid/eastern thing than a southern thing

Attached: Ape-man-Brazil-Amazon.jpg (520x572, 52K)

Texan here, hang yourself transplant snow nigger

Attached: 1547758794896.jpg (540x960, 66K)

My absolute shock

Attached: AE9B7EF8-F33F-4704-99AC-38D08E5DBFA2.png (750x1334, 2.27M)

So this nigger is just a teachers aid, not a professor at UGA. From what gather on google

Fragile nigger is fragile

Damn, never actually seen a based commie before.

Seriously, come to fucking Baltimore & count the number of times you hear "y'all" uttered around you. Bring pen & paper for the tally.

This

Every nigger owes us an apology for not killing all of them
I hope we never get it and we go and kill them all anyway

Blame both

"black", nearly all these people are mixed race, they will be the same thing as la raza in a few generations.

Only word Baltimorons utter more than "y'all" is "hon".

The best man itt
Thanks

PURGE ALL KIKES AND NIGGERS

I think some have a sneaking suspicion

Attached: slowsheboon.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

Show your fucking flag ffs