MAJOR BREAKING! - Prince Philip, 97, in car crash after Land Rover he was driving is ‘T-boned’

Prince Philip, 97, in car crash after Land Rover he was driving is ‘T-boned’ by people carrier and rolls near Queen’s Sandringham estate thesun.co.uk/news/8221056/prince-philip-car-crash-near-queens-sandringham-estate/

Attached: car-e1547749641749.jpg (539x396, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-46912691
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP

97 can’t drive. Jesus

Should'n't have drank all the cool aid in the Palace basement. Dick

The Duke of Edinburgh was pulling out of a driveway onto the rural a-road when his car was smashed on its side.

Eyewitnesses have told how they hauled the Prince from his wrecked vehicle - which had flipped over onto the driver's door. A royal bodyguard with the Prince at the time also escaped uninjured, it's been reported. Onlookers said the elderly royal was "conscious" but "shocked and very, very shaken" after his car "turned over" and was left with a smashed windscreen.

Philip - who miraculously walked away from the crash - is now being cared for by royal doctors and the Queen is by his side at Sandingham tonight. Police said that two people in the other car, both female, were treated in hospital but have since been discharged.

They added Prince Philip and the driver of the Kia people carrier were breath tested and provided negative readings. A Norfolk Police spokesman said: "The male driver of the Land Rover was uninjured.

Why is the Queen trying to have him killed?

That's how you make a new king

>Eyewitnesses have told how they hauled the Prince from his wrecked vehicle - which had flipped over onto the driver's door.
Unprofessional extrication may lead to permanent spinal damage

Literally who?

I guess he was shaken, not stirred.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Who did what now?

CARLOS

Muslim (Mossad) agents?

He's a famous reptilian

>two people in the other car, both female

based phillip showing diana how it's done.

>Philip - who miraculously walked away from the crash - is now being cared for by royal doctors and the Queen is by his side at Sandingham tonight. Police said that two people in the other car, both female, were treated in hospital but have since been discharged.
>”They ought have been discharged out of a cannon. Driving like a bunch of bloody wogs,” the prince was heard to remark.

>female drivers

That wasn't even good. Don't post Carlos with bad jokes, faggot.

T BONE

Attached: 1532584662581.jpg (243x240, 20K)

Literally unkillable

The queen did her best..
Can't kill the old greek.

Wtf he drives? I thought royals had people do that for them.

with all the infant blood he drinks, he should be ok

Shaken, not stirred...

97yo Duke of edinboro driving about in a 2 ton land rover - what could possibly go wrong? bbc.com/news/uk-46912691

*crab dance music intensifies*

>Royal takeover redemption Arc begins here

NORMIES NOW CHIMPING AT GILLETTE GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Traffic accidents do seem to be the royal way of assassination.

>Eyewitnesses have told how they hauled the Prince from his wrecked vehicle - which had flipped over onto the driver's door. A royal bodyguard with the Prince at the time also escaped uninjured

What about the little kiddies in the trunk?

>people to do that...

Analysis: 'Surprise that the duke still drives'
By BBC royal correspondent Jonny Dymond

There will be several sharp intakes of breath over this accident.

The first will be over the good news - that the Duke escaped unscathed. A photo of what is believed to be the accident shows what looks like a Range Rover resting on its passenger side, having turned or flipped as a result of the collision. That must have been some impact.

The duke was, a witness told the BBC, "very very shocked". But the Palace says the duke was not injured and did not need medical treatment.

The duke is five months short of his 98th birthday. By anyone's standards, getting away from an accident like that unhurt is pretty impressive.

There will be some surprise that the duke still drives himself on public roads. But he has always been fiercely independent, and would have resisted any suggestion that he be denied the right to drive himself.

And there will now be an investigation into the circumstances of the accident. It might be that the duke is about to be persuaded to give up the wheel.

Attached: The_ant_2.jpg (854x640, 74K)

Both Ruth and Phil....dead this year.....WOW
can the gods be so generous?

If they rake Queef Elizabitch as well....I will be a happy man.

it would be....dare I say, our jubilee?

>Royal doctors
What the hell is that?

So did Prince Philip, but his driver, who was of island descent, quit in protest after the prince kept yanking the keys out of the ignition and taking them with him every time he got out of the car “so that black boy doesn’t bugger off with it.”

cunts that serve the Queef and her family, exclusively.

Btw....they are homeopaths as well

Brexit distraction tactic?

imagine driving for like 70 years and still not being able to drive. what a loser...

Only 97 and can’t even drive properly!

Old farts shouldnt drive cars

>97
>driving

Attached: 1536655542341.gif (300x300, 244K)

>two people in the other car, both female
Can't write women so probably girls

Attached: ukgrils.jpg (313x161, 8K)

hopefully he's dead

tragic accident
i hope he's ok

Attached: 1545495640535.webm (352x640, 3M)

Note he appears to have his original teeth at almost 100. In fucking England. Best doctors in the world, reptillian blood, or infant blood transfusions? I know he's Greek and shit, so it helps not having the Limey genes for a rotten grill, but fuck nobody has real teeth that old.

Attached: phil.jpg (1028x675, 85K)

What did he know about Her emails?

Was the other car driven by a scot?

How the fuck is a 97 year old driving? Especially him, he's never been the sharpest knife in the drawer.

>doctors and the Queen are by his side
“So were you able to enjoy thr drive then?”

His mouth has been blessed by the Lord
Hopefully you are

wtf is happening here

OH NO, drumph is done for!!

Why won’t he die

Make it legal but lace all the drugs you can find with poison and introduce it into the supply chain.

>97 year old man who looks like he’s about to turn into dust at any moment is still a better driver than a woman
Kek

this reeks of saudi hit job, just like Diana. Whats with the royal family and car wrecks?

"We can't leave good English automobiles in the hands of wide-grinning pickaninnies", I think those were his exact words.

It's great that these "royals" are reminded from time to time of their mortality and that they to can bleed and feel pain like the commoners.

Attached: 1523728494211.jpg (720x603, 42K)

royals should be gassed

anyone with enough money to lobby political power or possesses political power should be gassed.

I think the bigger question is why are women allowed to drive, look at the picture and you'll see that he couldn't be in the wrong. They clearly hit him at speed to knock over and Tbone his 2 ton land rover when they should have been at about 5 mph.

Why do you hope that he is OK? He once said that he wanted to be reincarnated as a deadly virus so that he could kill everyone on the planet. He wants you dead.

were they OK?

Chang detected

hope you don't get cancer

hang on a minute. There was a fucking post on here the other day with Prince Phillip being hinted at

Once upon a time certain families would keep loyal doctors who would serve them instead of offering their lives up to the state. The Royal family has kept this tradition which is why they are capable of walking around and driving at near 100 years old.
>Both women.
>T-boned.
Why do we allow women drivers again?

He couldn't do this so he allowed Muslims and niggers into his country instead

They slammed the accelerator instead of the break. Women are really bad with left and right.

True

People above the age of 60 shouldn’t be allowed to drive desu

>royals should be gassed

They should indeed, but their lust for power and control is keeping them there. However, I know in some cosmic reasoning that royals are there to serve as a reminder to humans that when history goes through its cycles, the 'royals' end up having the hardest falls.

Seriously, imagine being raised in a golden carriage only to be pushed into the shit and stomped to death when the world goes through revolutions and wars as it naturally does time and time again.

>unhurt
>1736 years old
>car fucking flips

Ok.

50 bucks says the Queen was giving him road head. Always dangerous.

>97 year old fossil in severe car collision
>Walks away unscathed

Yeah I’m sure he’s feeling very mortal after this

He has a decent quality car unlike the average aluminium can car. It's probably reinforced and bulletproof.

>people carrier
A bus?

Fuck Prince Phillip is hilariously based, get well m8

>Yeah I’m sure he’s feeling very mortal after this

He might, be after a few infant blood infusions he'll be feeling alright again.

the old fucker will probably out live cockroaches

>Why do we allow women drivers again?
So they can get away from their responsibility for their family.

Good I hope he dies

Fuck monarchies simple as

Daily reminder that the better the car's fuel efficiency the more likely you are to die in a horrific car accident.

muslims are chemically unstable , prone to exothermal reactions .
keep your distance if you encounter one
im sure he was joking
yea but they had to be hospitalized , shit's rough on your body dont do such things , unhealthy

Attached: 1545499254576.webm (960x540, 1.56M)

Whats up with your part of the world always trying to kill each other, do Arabs and Jews have actual conflicts or do you do it due to 'tradition' and blood sport?

They tried to get him back for Diana, and failed?
Or the same people who got Diana??

its fairly peaceful here actually , i havnt seen any conflict since the fucking lebs launched rockets at my city in 2006

Attached: 1545553952445.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Really? Why would you assume that he was joking? Royals are typically psychopathic.

Attached: imagine-if-you-will-illuminati-a-world-run-by-an-12083565.png (500x566, 114K)

>unironically thinks democracy is the way to go.
Burger. We want a monarchy....just one where we crown the highest IQ individual.

have you seen the place?
those fuckers are probably bored out of their tits.
when you hear the words "i know, let's play Arma 2 irl" you know you're in a fucked up part of the planet somewhere

why would a person wanna be a virus thats silly

Attached: 1544266157861.webm (720x1280, 665K)

Fucking Anglo sucking Royal Dick detected, tabarnak

(you) cheeky monkey

Umm, as he said, in order to kill billions of people.

>that Webm

damn, it must suck to live in your neighborhood.

Attached: 1543597261553.png (500x398, 94K)

Or he pulled into a highway or whatever without looking to see if there was any traffic coming towards him

nah senpai that's the good ol us of a
most exiting thing that ever happened in my neighborhood is some moroccan dude beating his wife and kids

Attached: d950d727c465262bcb3c420ae02fcfe46cdc940567dbae719594fb878e12fff9.webm (888x500, 1.65M)

Bloody heck, that man is made of steel. Glad he’s alright.

T-boned at a T intersection?
Weeeell, that happens without effort doesn't it!
Did the Kia pull out in front of a Land Rover, or vice-versa?

>why would a person wanna be a virus thats silly
Says the parasite

modern necromancers