Swedish dog breeder beaten and robbed by filthy Muslim shit

They tried to break her neck, but failed. Migrants are human waste.

Attached: Swedish Dog Breeder Beaten And Robbed.png (750x898, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/zLobGq/valdtog-15-aring-pa-emmabodafestivalen
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/uppsala/familjen-ahmadi-far-inte-stanna
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sodertalje/olbryggare-utvisas-lagen-behover-andras
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/avstod-delar-av-lon-under-tre-manader-utvisas
expressen.se/nyheter/mamman-dog-nu-ska-sexarige-denis-utvisas/
expressen.se/nyheter/parviz-riskerar-utvisning-tog-inte-semester/
expressen.se/gt/ganesh-44-ska-utvisas-for-att-han-inte-tog-semester/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/jPpRj0/fyrbarnsfamiljen-utvisas-pa-grund-av-missad-semesterlon
voiceofeurope.com/support-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least there are no more grenades in sweden, they turned them all in

And thats a good thing

She relaxed

Damn, should've finished the job lazy fucking muzzy rat.

Attached: DeadMuzzy.jpg (600x337, 51K)

>Sweden
>Story about sub humans chimping out
Check out, part and parcel.

So she lives near Malmo? Fucking surprised I tell you. Just stunned. Flabbergasted.

How fucking hard is it to break an unconscious person's neck? What a fucking failure.

She probably voted for politicians, who keep bringing these subhumans into their country.

Attached: 6bc616f66a61a6df9a9369e2440fecb79521c58a_1_600x750.jpg (600x750, 257K)

what did she breed pugs? id like to see them try that on someone who breeds mastiffs.

This
Swedes can't help themselves

Refugees welcome tho

No rape? Are they even trying anymore?

She fell prone, and niggers are too stupid to realize the ground would stop you from twisting her head backwards.

Source?

This.
S o y dogbreeders

Around 50% of Muslims are more inbred than the breeder's puppies that they stole, so that probably has something to do with it.

Attached: inbreeding map 3.png (572x369, 149K)

They got puppies to rape, they know your average modern woman isn't tight at all.

>How fucking hard is it to break an unconscious person's neck?
If you lack all anatomy knowledge, can't read or write and are at IQ level of a genuine retard then life is more difficult for you

There are migrants here that don't know how to use the electric stove and trigger fire alarms after making a blaze on the kitchen floor to cook

Attached: 64.jpg (950x636, 62K)

She most likely voted S.

>the ground would stop you from twisting her head backwards.
Huh? From my understanding of human anatomy just place someone on their belly then while lifting up their torso and push their head down so they lie on it then sit on the upper back or push/kick it with the other leg this will cause it to break in the upper vertibrae rendering them paralyzed.

How is this bad when this is what Swedes want? There was an election quite recently I believe and Sweden overwhelmingly rejected rightwing policies. So, why are you presenting this as if the Muslims did something wrong? Why did that racist Swedish woman oppress them by having puppies?

Attached: swedish flag.jpg (600x315, 14K)

>At least there are no more grenades in sweden, they turned them all in
Yep they turned all the grenades in........ still waiting for them to turn in the pins.

So they just randomly stab people and hope they die?

Attached: tenor.png (640x640, 314K)

ISIS actually did a whole series of youtube videos teaching explosives making and knife attack tactics

It took a really fucking long time for youtube to take them down too

>group of mudslime """men"""
>fails at breaking one (1) neck

Attached: hoo.png (247x248, 99K)

>It took a really fucking long time for youtube to take them down too
Probably bribed YouTube to keep them seeing as how it would take these retards months to learn and remember where an artery is.

Attached: cooking_with_isis.jpg (1280x716, 145K)

Swedish media is to blame, I bet it didn't get reported on in their news and if it did the headline was something stupid like "woman injured in a misunderstanding"

>dog breeder
quite likely

Diversity is our strength :^)

He probably strangled her trying to break her neck and she fall unconcious, so the shitkins thought that she died.

Sadly I'm drained of all pity for Sweden at this point. How many years has it been of constant stories of underage high school school anal rapes, live streamed Facebook gang rapes, crippled girls getting gang raped followed by pro-migrant marches, becoming #2 on the world wide rape capitals list, grenades blowing up police stations, 50+ no go zones that declare they are no longer part of Sweden sprouting up everywhere, and what the fuck do they DO about it? Re-elect the same band of criminal virtue signalling scum that created the situation in the first place. If they don't have the balls to do anything about it why should I care?

Attached: Sweden9.jpg (539x532, 190K)

Sign her to an MMA match

i bet she fucked the dogs desu

>European gets brutalized by inbred shitskins
>American gets brutalized by inbred niggers

And the world keeps turning and the west keeps burning

>Parking Tickets issues on Wrecks while Stockholm Burns
Thats what you get for replacing meter maids with robots --- Oh wait

Juat nuke Sweden are this point. Their level of cuckery and arrogance is revolting.

this desu
not even a few guys are trying, absolutely pathetic

funny thing is it would only takes like 1 Brevik for the whole country to capitulate like Demolition Man

Attached: 1421938661068.jpg (801x800, 100K)

What most migrants don't know is that they will be sent back to where they came from if they commit a crime in Sweden nowadays.

Even laws to strip them of Swedish citizenship is in place. Law abiding migrants are ok but criminals when they get caught are in for a big surprise and have been for the last 48 months.

Guarantee she voted in a way that facilitated this.

Why complain? They voted for it.
Swedes want to get beaten. Human nature is when life is so good, you want to get beaten up.

if she did not vote SD, she deserved it.

Top lies
You haven't sent a single one back who didn't voluntarily wanted to go back

I would care but it's Sweden.

Nigga you tracking 48 months is 4 years right? You guys haven’t sent back a dozen and even when you try your women stop the plane in a desperate attempt to get some brown cock.

Attached: CECA7E0C-B3BF-4C1D-8892-662C090A943B.jpg (524x646, 50K)

Beaten and robbed but not raped... baka
What happened to the puppies?

And this is why it will continue and get worse.
Seeing faggots like you makes me think all Swedes deserve what is happening to them.
Enough about losers! What happened to the fucking puppies???

good.
that's god punishment for swedish women murdering all those swedish babies thru abortion.

Isaiah 1:4
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward. 5Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. 6From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment. 7Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

posts like this are why i come here. holy shit

>What most migrants don't know is that they will be sent back to where they came from if they commit a crime in Sweden nowadays.
Iraq isn't accepting returns

Lies.

Swedish news today, migrant expelled for rape for life after serving 2 years prison time (10 years expell = life, he will never get back into Sweden again).

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/zLobGq/valdtog-15-aring-pa-emmabodafestivalen

Lies, there is a whole feminist movement that shuts down any airplane that tries to deport an immigrant

Attached: 1533065018736.jpg (1536x1431, 1.03M)

Thousands have been sent back since the last 48 months, commit a crime is lifetime expell.

>when you're so weak you cant even break a woman's neck
i guess all that inbreeding has left ahmed physically impaired

Hey if you are law abiding citizen and can blend into Swedish culture there's no problems, if you are a criminal there's no silky glows anymore.

I don't know why this is such a big secret in Sweden, only thing i can think of is not alarming criminals.

Well people are left where we can get them, if they cant get into Iraq they are dumped somewhere nearby.

>migrant commits crime
>given new identity for free so Swedish police can say they exiled the old one

No lies at all. If you can't behave you are deported.

This, holy shit dude.

except for when your women halt planes so that migrants dont get taken off them.

Come on you fucking kekistani, women got raped a lot, no woman wants criminals inside Swedish borders anymore, those days were over 48 months ago.

>women get raped a lot
uhhh swede user, your country was the rape capital of the world.
it's not like that in the developed world.

lol
we deport people who earn 10kr less in their salary
we deport people who start up tech companies
we deport people who don't take out their annual leave
we deport a six year old boy when his mother dies
WE DO NOT DEPORT RAPIST, MURDERERS AND ROBBERS
Go and die you fucking faggot

Attached: medklubborochpiskor.png (800x450, 132K)

They think bad things will happen if they don`t vote left.
The truth is bad thing will happen if they vote left.
Bad things will happen if this migration policy continues.

i keep remembering why stockholm syndrome was coined from sweden

Migrant niggers can't do shit

fucking enneagram 2 social doms I swear

You live in a dream, even feminists don't want criminals into Sweden anymore. Kill your islami daugher or wife = prison then expelled, rape or kill Swedish women = prison then expelled. Commit any crime sentenced with prison time = prison then expelled.

LMAO SWEDES ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING RETARDS

>feminists don't want criminals in sweden
no they only just advocate for shitskins to flood in.
oh....wait

who is this guy? Is he living in another planet?
Sweden still coddles rapist, murderers and robbers!
He's a deluded leftist who just found this place, I don't know what he's talking about!

Welcome Sven XD Do you work for social demokraterna by any chance KEK

Attached: 1540790755261.jpg (774x850, 197K)

>having this knowledge about hurting people
fucking hungary I swear

Hmmm you got some letter syndrome or something ?

Fuck prison start hanging the smelly soap dodging goat rogering pedo worshipping sons of whore cunts

>the swede thinks i have issues
that's rich, unfortunately your country is not.

Part and parcel of living in a major city
Simple as

Hmmmm..... Going to have to go with Swede number 2 here as he isn't a lying faggot.

did they at least get to plant a muzzie seed inside her womb?

Hahaha, forsätt mannen! Du har rätt! Det är resten av världen som har fel!
XD

Attached: 1541811087136.png (417x526, 9K)

No, you expel the victims of immigrant attacks, because they become too islamophobic for your multicultural utopia.

You even tear down their grave sites because they offend immigrants that idolize the killer.

Attached: ebba2-large_0.jpg (500x333, 49K)

Just came here to say the light changes its size when you scroll up and down and it warranted being pointed out.

Attached: 4412.png (1419x795, 2.03M)

yeah, it's from the pixel display changing rapidly.
>Bulgarian education

Thank you fren

Attached: 593b97edda7981d3a62ca3ec79d573afc9f12040bef6cd93c4fc8d5a46cbfa54.jpg (1600x1200, 263K)

Was is the word, who knew people asking for help would shit on the carpet in the houses of those who tried to help them.

Nobody shits on the carpet anymore, if they do their next shit will somewhere in islamistani lands.

A full third of a generation of Swedish females are estimated to be raped or violently sexually assaulted. Who would want those women anymore after having a hundred dirty arab dicks? Swedish society is done.

I think this user is hired, not sure how Shariablue works here in Sweden, there were some upshoot in paid shills before the election but I guess they're coming back now with a possible governmental unification tomorrow.

This lad is way out of his mind, maybe it's just some extremely new friend who just came here without a proper understanding of the world.
Very common among normies here since the normie news never talks about these things and actively lie to cover up the migrant crimes and pityfully low sentencing!

Attached: 1536337094162.jpg (2300x1462, 3.59M)

Wow

powerful and diversified.

So they get kicked out of disneyland for setting it on fire.
That'll show em.

Voice of Europe is pretty based

Swedish right-wing led municipality ends pork-free school meals
By Emma R. 12 January 2019

Body of ‘raped dog’ found inside Greek refugee camp
20 June 2018
“This is Islam”: BBC interviews Muslim cleric who claims he has the right to marry a 9-year-old girl
15 January 2019
Swedish female Yellow Vest speaker: “Put feminism on hold for 10-20 years and reinstate the patriarchy”
14 January 2019
Asylum seeker attacks pregnant woman – Unborn baby dies
13 January 2019

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x567, 252K)

>Who would want those women anymore after having a hundred dirty arab dicks?
hahaha based.
Don't be captain save a rapevictim.
Cause I mean really, what even is rape? I'm sure you'd have to have a full hour long lecture to get the definition in Sweden.

>There was an election quite recently I believe and Sweden overwhelmingly rejected rightwing policies.
Not true. Right wing support is increasing every election. What's happened is the leaders of both left and """right""" wing parties have formed an unholy cross-block alliance to keep the Sweden Democrats out. Everyone except SD voters think their leaders have sold them out, including the actually commie party (since their party officials have agreed to support a bunch of economically right wing policies that their whole existence has been based on opposing). The situation right now is a fucking shitstorm, and most people predict it's going to favor the right/SD in the end.

The question is if we can take 4 years of unstable kleptocracy. Or of we even will, since a motion of no-confidence seems extremely likely.

adjö folkhemmet

Attached: jamjam.jpg (960x540, 110K)

>we deport people who earn (not 10kr) 180kr less in their salary
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/uppsala/familjen-ahmadi-far-inte-stanna

>beer brewer deported
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sodertalje/olbryggare-utvisas-lagen-behover-andras

>CEO facing deportation
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/avstod-delar-av-lon-under-tre-manader-utvisas

>six year old who mother died
expressen.se/nyheter/mamman-dog-nu-ska-sexarige-denis-utvisas/

>didn't take annual leave, deportation. several cases
expressen.se/nyheter/parviz-riskerar-utvisning-tog-inte-semester/
expressen.se/gt/ganesh-44-ska-utvisas-for-att-han-inte-tog-semester/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/jPpRj0/fyrbarnsfamiljen-utvisas-pa-grund-av-missad-semesterlon

Attached: 1519671752512.jpg (326x270, 24K)

What are you talking about you people are beyond cucked.
If you let your government get away with unifying against white people you wont even be missed.

For the first time in my life I actually considering a huge donation. These guys seems to be the last bastion of free speech and they are not afraid to call things by their names.

voiceofeurope.com/support-us/
New cases of child rape revealed in Finland – President says asylum seekers brought evil with them
By Emma R.16 January 2019

A number of cases of rape and abuse of children, with foreign perpetrators, have been revealed in Oulu in the northern parts of Finland since last…

Northern Europe
Swedish female Yellow Vest speaker: “Put feminism on hold for 10-20 years and reinstate the patriarchy”
By Emma R.14 January 2019

During the weekend yet another demonstration was held in central Stockholm. This time, people gathered at Norrmalmstorg to show their dissatisfaction with how Sweden is governed.…

Northern Europe
Swedish right-wing led municipality ends pork-free school meals
By Emma R.12 January 2019

The political management in Staffanstorp wants the schools in the municipality to stop offering alternatives to pork. According to a proposal that will soon be raised…

Northern Europe
Migrant involved in ‘torturing’ dog to death in Sweden
By Emma R.6 January 2019

Two men are being prosecuted at Skaraborg District Court for having strangled a dog to death and thus subjected it to suffering. In connection with a…

Northern Europe
“Criminal foreigners who undermine our values have no place in our society”, says Danish PM and throws Islamist out
By Emma R.6 January 2019

After being declared unwanted in Denmark 58-year-old Moroccan Said Mansour was sent back to Morocco on Friday, Samhällsnytt reports. Mansour is twice sentenced for incitement to…

before we react sheck her twitter profile.
pro muzzie y/n?

>You even tear down their grave sites because they offend immigrants that idolize the killer.
Source?