What if the incels are right and we really are destroying society?

What if the incels are right and we really are destroying society?

Attached: 07AA9A85-6D9D-48EE-8A63-6DDFFE5E7FB6.png (1106x1012, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/65GNSDDnh_8
cogentoa.com/article/10.1080/23311886.2017.1330439
youtu.be/g3L_-lJxk5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel is going to war and soon you'll all be dead kikes.

nice flag faggot

>democrat who funded ISIS terrorists in Syria that butchered men women and children and enslaved them
w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what it we're da baddies XDDDD

If they aren't able to consider, honestly, the other side's point of view then what hope do you have of ever changing their minds?

Look at how dissenting opinions are so ostracized.

right about what? what is the argument they have? degeneracy is norm but thats someting you can say about both men and women BUT! if you care about yourself and act like man you should not have problem to get decent women even in these times

I mean they obviously are right, society is going to shit. Incels arevworthless though, recognizing a problem is useless if your solution is to sit inside jerking off to anime.

If you pit a donkey against an elephant, who wins?
See how easy that was?

Said no woman ever.

the democrats and republicans?
yes teh two party system is cancer to govt. it's been around so long that we have crushing regulation hindering a real prosperity.

What's your solution?

their behaviour is part of a larger problem.
its not so much that there's a solution, it's just the way things are. wisdom is scarce and flooded by trash culture

Women are capable of critical thought too.

How else would so many women be able to get straight A’s in school?

You're trolling right?

>kissless virgins have never existed before 2012
>but pic related has existed since the age of man

Attached: 1547761550147.jpg (659x1024, 166K)

Nice try, baiter. Real NPCs would never post shit like this.

Attached: 1515691851452.jpg (680x794, 227K)

I’m not trolling.

Do you really think a woman can get ahead in life and become a CEO or politician by just sitting back and doing what they’re told?

They can (and mostly do) always suck dick.

Mods fuck off

You can’t just suck dick and become a CEO.

>and become a CEO
there's very few female CEOs; you're acting like there's just as many female ones as male
being a politician is brainlet-tier difficulty, and you weren't talking about getting high-level positions in the workplace, you said getting straight A's in school, which is conducive to lacking critical thinking skill since school (yes, even, if not especially college) doesn't require critical thinking skills

Well no. You have to get your daughter and her friend to suck it with you.

Why do you even bother to post here? To show the "Normie's" and fence sitters how spastic the left is?

There is gold to be found in some of these threads if you browse long enough.

This place is like heroin and I'm chasing the dragon.

LURK MOAR FAGGOT

Attached: IMG-0692.png (1184x666, 1.02M)

How could you possibly believe that school doesn’t require critical thinking?

Maybe it’s changed since you were in but they really press you hard these days.

just accept we're cool as shit and start retaking the world with us

>school
>critical thought

Attached: kek me up, scotty.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

What if society is nothing more than a faggots definition of progress and all that happens here is laughter at it .

Attached: 1547758675807-1.jpg (1024x1019, 99K)

Explain

>Maybe it’s changed since you were in but they really press you hard these days.
lol

Straight A's in school is all about obedence. As long as you do the work you get A's. School has no real critical thinking because it doesnt care what you write on the paper, just as long as you wrote on the fucking paper.

>just accept we're cool as shit and start wrecking the world with us
fix'd

>Maybe it’s changed since you were in but they really press you hard these days.
I was in high school 2 years ago. You need to suppress critical thinking to pass. Nogs that would come for like half the year and get in fights when they did come still graduated. If you think it's actually hard to pass, you're probably mentally disabled.

The schooling system is prussian
Was brought in to herd people off their family farm and into the factories/cities .
Education was a private affair before this happened and education was basically a trade passed down from generation to generation.
Yeah little Sam couldn't read but he knew how to look after livestock, plants fix his own clothes and have his own opinion because he wasn't reliant on state or federal enforcement of anything regarding what he should and shouldn't know .

Not the same user, but in school critical thinking is a complete joke. Actual critical thinking is about understanding the underlying motives of the people presenting you with information. More than half my teachers back in high school presented critical thinking as 'important' thinking. Because some uses of the word 'critical' are synonymous with 'important' or 'necessary'. They literally presented critical thinking as the idea that there are 'important thoughts'. It was almost Orwellian. Your school may have been different but towards the end of my schooling I personally started to feel this was intentional.

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Also this. You should definitely take a look at the 7 Lesson School Teacher by John Taylor Gatto. He gets a little conspiratorial with his other work but this speech of his has some real persuasive points.

>More than half my teachers back in high school presented critical thinking as 'important' thinking. Because some uses of the word 'critical' are synonymous with 'important' or 'necessary'.
holy shit you can't be serious???

He's dead serious.

You hear a lot about indoctrination going on in colleges but it happens in high school too, just about every English teacher is a lib that will introduce politics to a discussion every chance they get.

yeah ik but you'd have to be fucking retarded to understand "critical" that way
it never even crossed my mind, he just blew me away with this idiocy tbf

Yeah. Luckily went to STEMlord college and didn't see much of it in my college years. Its kinda sad though because I unironically believe liberal arts subjects to be about as important to most peoples lives as science/engineering and but I can only imagine that its just more of the same in those fields right now.

you got lucky
I went to a bong college for a year and every class was filled with sjw nonsense and fat dykes regurgitating their shitty newspeak as if they thought it made them look smart
absolute cancer but at least I had fun at the parties

youtu.be/65GNSDDnh_8

women have been targeted the most

Attached: 052.jpg (1024x768, 261K)

Makes sense, but I’m not watching the video.

Why do all the good conspiracies have an association with satanism? Is it just to throw off the PTB and keep the normies out?

>Why do all the good conspiracies have an association with satanism?
because it's true
the elite class are literal satanists

I’m not convinced.

Or maybe it’s to make “hostile actors” more readily identifiable by the PTB.

yet
look through the email that were leaked before the election
click on the pizzagate/pedogate threads when you see them, at some point you will have to see things for what they are

most of us already used to believe dem talking points. there is no converting back.

society has a funny way of going up and down.

civilization and society was created by men. All of man's rationalizations come from his fascination with his penis. like the penis society will rise, climax and decline.

Attached: 1518468190643.jpg (900x692, 108K)

I’ve been perusing those thread since the initial email was found.

I’ve yet to see anything concrete, only conjecture and shaky logic.

Now that’s an interesting thought.

>concrete
Laura Silsby

>The conceptual penis as a social construct
cogentoa.com/article/10.1080/23311886.2017.1330439
Unfortunately taken down but thought you might like.

i think the best way forward for dems is to look for populist leaders who are genuine humanitarians. and they need to give up identity politics.

right now the people running the show are middle class women who no sense of direction. it's horrible i'm thinking of voting green as a protest.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190117_192843326.jpg (1280x960, 1018K)

fucking hell that one was hilarious
thx for reposting

>give up identity politics
At this point would there even be a democratic party without identity politics?

I think Peter Zeihan said it pretty well in his post election analysis.

youtu.be/g3L_-lJxk5Q