40% of women under 30 have no been to more than one international country

>40% of women under 30 have no been to more than one international country
Is the "well traveled" woman good for society?

Attached: IMG_2889.png (750x1334, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They lose their heads if they don't travel every year. Sometimes they lose it even when they travel.

I think the "well traveled" woman is just a SJW rich white girls do to "find themselves".

It is all an instagram fad. Exploitation by travel/flight industry.

Traveling makes empty people feel accomplished

i speculate thats its also cause women dont consider saving up for houses and etc unlike men

>Traveling makes empty people feel accomplished
Pretty much this. My gf and I want to see all 50 states before leaving to see another country. You can't call yourself well traveled if you haven't experienced your home country to the fullest.

I went to Italy for 3 months for a school trip. While I was there I sketched, explored the architecture, and learned a bit of italian. Most of the girls just spent their nights on 1EUR bottles of wine and nightclubs

nope. its lost on them, all of the world flies over the head of females.
these animals should be at home tending to children they are inferior to men in every way and ascribing them the characteristics of a human male or comparing them along similar lines is folly in the same way that anthropomorphising a car and expecting it to return your love is folly.

>women were thots
pretty much only concerned with how they look to others on their insta. travel, art, literature, its all wasted on women.
Women authors are some of the most delusional creatures on earth as they think they are in the same arena or somehow competing with the superiority of male intellect and achievement. Sad really, like watching the retard "graduate" while knowing deep down his life wont substantially change from sitting in his chair drooling and cooing while someone else cleans up his poopies.

>being this much of a virgin
>not going full anglo and shitting in the pool and fighting locals

>fighting locals when youre 4000 miles from home in a foreign land

>40% of american women under 30 have not been to more than one international country
ftfy

underrated

I'll just leave this here

Attached: quote.jpg (850x400, 66K)

They shouldn't even travel out of the home.

Well-traveled is a code word for "having taking dick in every timezone".

Attached: 7d347106.jpg (1440x810, 219K)

dont worry user i get the joke.
made me lol.

Most people male and female are """travelling""" just soo they can share their """"experience""" on social media. They don't even experience the country they are, probably eat the same food as they do at home

sounds like a dream
also when going out, instead of speaking their language, make sure to shout at them in english in such a heavy regional accent they can't understand you if even if they speak it

Traveling to weird countries is a 100 percent white people thing. I'm hispanic and ive leterally only traveled to guatemala and mexico. Fuck no i dont wanna go to India, Iraq, and all those other bullshit places white people go to

I want to go to China, Japan, Russia, and later Europe to work/teach/travel and learn. I’m a man, I can settle down a bit later and since we have jet planes and the internet there is no better time to really see the world, realize how shit is and be happy and content back home. Should be fun along he way

>openly admitting to not being white
fucking hell america is going downhill

Whites have always sought that which is most illusive, distant and foreign, for profit, glory, or knowledge.
Come home to your traditions white man

I will say Barcelona is a great place with some good gothic architecture, and one of the best subway systems I've been on. Go check it out and leave your thots at home

There is nothing wrong with it for personal reasons , but as many of our astute anons pointed out women and a lot of men use it for sex and social media. If you’re traveling extensively for the tourism you are doing it wrong

Wtf does going to more than one international country mean

Whats an international country

I think it depends to where she is traveling, why and with whom.
>Europe, to see old historical monuments with her family
It's ok
>Brazil, for carnaval, together with a bunch of friends
It isn't ok

?not england/wales/scotland/NI maybe
outside countries
wog countries

makes you wonder why she was going to India by herself, for 4 months...

for that succulent wog cock

Its fine. I'm white in another thread and am from india in /asp/

>I'm white in another thread
but never irl

Kek. Huehuehue bringing the banter. If you did this when the Moroccan incident happened. You would have had a big screen cap with 100 replies

why to western white women find touring around impoverished brown countries so life affirming

it's almost as if it's required after a big breakup or other major life event

I've never once thought
>gee, my personal life is in ruins, better explore some shithole

Attached: 1535749876685.jpg (625x900, 399K)

Words of beaner wisdom. I live less then a few hundred miles from where I was born. I am in the tourist industry and they are constantly smirking when they ask and find out I'm from roughly the same area where I live. That's ok keep smiling tourist that smile you had at me was the most fun you'll have your entire trip. These "people" spend thousands of $ to escape their lives and problems only to realize they've brought them with them on their vacation because all of their problems are internal and thanks to the internet and globalization everywhere is becoming more and more the same and there's nowhere they can even pretend to escape their existential nightmare. Meanwhile I'm comfy and my ancestors smile at me and I get to make $ off the tourists that's what I call a 360 win.

I think i'll be just fine bub.
My skin is light and that means i have white privilege .

Half the burger flags really are mutts and non white. Step 1 to dealing with this is to accept it my hopefully white Brit friend but we all know not every UK or German flag is really white either.

To be culturally enriched, of course.
>travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
That being said, this site you guys have by the DOS is really great.

Attached: 6CC46C4C-2306-4B31-9F62-FF6370E49F26.jpg (1324x530, 192K)

Exactly what i'm saying. "Finding yourself" is a meme.

Easy, exotic rebound dick.
That's it.

Attached: mldikngzk.jpg (1092x1295, 238K)

good job beaner

as a formerly empty 21 y/o, can confirm. I actually told my dad that (since I'm not having children ever), travelling was what gave my life meaning. really it was just about getting robbed by mexican cops, surfing great waves, and banging expat roasties. If only I didn't wait until 31 to stop thinking about myself so much...

80%of women on this app say they've traveled to some "exotic" aka shithole country

Attached: IMG_2868.jpg (750x1334, 170K)

Wow super impressive to cross the channel. Really says something bout modern women.

Fuckin sage

I used to just be a frijole but since getting citizenship I have become the superhero known as FREEjole

Kek.

>tfw traveling around Europe 2-3 times a year and just sticking to the touristy parts
>tfw planning a plebtastic trip to Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto

I just love seeing old famous places that haven't succumbed to (((globalism))).

Attached: dab frog.png (554x400, 66K)

notice how this bitch wants to visit "korea" and iran?

because she sees western men around her being weak or perceived as weak and shes trying to find a mate within the "enemies" (to her countrymen) camp.

she was told (north) korea and iran are the biggest threats to the west.

>heheh it's quote with a black and white photo of some dude so you know it's wise advice

What a retard. In what world does being well-traveled make you DUMBER? Try not being a poorfag and getting out of your bubble every now and then, you might learn something you sheltered baby boy.

>international country
As opposed to what? Local country?

I'm 25 and I've never left Europe, but I'm thinking about going to south africa next year because I wanna snuggle up with a cheetah like based cheetah guy

Attached: comfy_doge.jpg (640x491, 50K)

>forgets to take the memeflag off

>and doesn't realize he posted the wrong pic
I guess I'm a fucking retard.

Attached: comfy_cheetah.png (1366x768, 1.72M)

>places that haven't succumbed to (((globalism)))
>Tokyo
Yeah about that...

Because the truly ignorant remain ignorant but they think traveling makes them cultured. No different than your run-of-the-mill shallow fag that attends art shows or watches and praises obscure movies for the sake of appearances and a sense of distinction. It's just a more expensive form of the same self-fellating attitude.

Attached: 823548_615.jpg (615x615, 42K)

There's literally nothing for a woman in travel.
Unless it's traveling from the refrigerator to the counter to make me a sandwhich unironically.

Women that went 50,000 in debt for a useless degree and now work at starbucks love saving up like $3000 and blowing it on traveling. Dumbest idea ever giving these "people" agency. BTW America is fucking huge but these same types never leave NY/LA/Miami. They'll fucking visit india before they visit Yellowstone because "its not exotic enough", meanwhile we have millions of international travelers come to the USA every year to see our shit.

I never really traveled until I got a job that had a lot of conference travel. There's this meme that travel makes you more open minded and less racist, but it was the exact opposite for me. Travel made me realize that the "ugly american" meme is pretty much a myth (european tourists are WAY bigger assholes, especially brits who are the biggest cunts on planet earth). It also made me realize how backwards and stupid the rest of the world is, especially the browner parts. It was my first major redpill, really.

Yeah, Tokyo got pozzed pretty hard, but they still have some remnants of their old culture scattered across the cities. Shrines, temples, street soba stalls, shit like that.

>truly ignorant

Traveling isn't the only thing wasted on them. Everything is. Don't shit on traveling just because retards do it too.

Yeah I'd definitely take a trip to the Grand Canyon or the Monument Valley.
On the other hand I've never seen the Dolomites even though I've been within 100km of them multiple times (and they're just 500km away anyway), and they're supposed to be one of the wonders of the world.
I guess we're all equally fucktarded.

>Because the truly ignorant remain ignorant but they think traveling makes them cultured

Yeah but you can say this about anything. Ignorant jackasses are always gonna be ignorant jackasses, but for the majority of normal folks, traveling and seeing the world will be an extremely rewarding experience

>the uggo mousu
why?

>Is the "well traveled" woman good for society?

THIS: the I want to travel (alone) meme, not even once....

Attached: TravelingAndWantToHookup.png (718x1080, 80K)

thats sad

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)