Most slaughterhouse and factory farm workers are illegal immigrants. If you are not vegan...

Most slaughterhouse and factory farm workers are illegal immigrants. If you are not vegan, you are directly contributing to and sustaining illegal immigration.

Attached: 43985775_260223454663219_1967773676896941454_n.jpg (1080x1080, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGGxBSblszE
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=-Mpm7mXw6ns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you. I don't want to become a fucking basedboy

BUMP

Attached: 2828jwjsjsss.jpg (479x630, 112K)

Aren't most USA farms planted and harvested by illegals Mexicans?

I'm completely fine with treating illegal immigrants as slave labor.

What I'm not fine with are the ones that don't work and leech off the government. Leeching off the government should only be done by the white man.

Attached: wolf of wall street-rookie numbers.jpg (500x342, 28K)

>Most slaughterhouse and factory farm workers are illegal immigrants
citation and source of citation needed.

you should report them to ICE

The "estrogen" in s()y is actually "plant estrogen", not true estrogen, and does not cause feminity. However, dairy is very high in true estrogen and does increase feminity.

ICE is cucked and won't do fuckall. We both know that.

Animals don't want anything. They are incapable of understanding the concept of death.

all those limes, yum

There is no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism. Your OP is invalid. Veganism is a morality car wash. OP posts from a position of incredible privilege because he can afford to eat only the finest non-GMO, fair trade, additive free, organic etc. produce while we’re living paycheck to paycheck. Fucking asshole OP scumbag utilizing his chic trendy ideology as a fashion accessory

Checkmate atheist

There are over 7 000 000 000 people on earth

None of them wants to die, guess what! they all do

Still tho factory farming is a sin

youtu.be/sGGxBSblszE

You're making me hungry for some steak, I'm going to outback steakhouse rn. cya

how many animals would/have eaten humans if they had the opportunity?

many more animals die in the growing and harvesting of crops

Non-veganism is an anti-human, anti-Aryan ideology. People need to stop falling for the lies of greedy companies, farmers and the government.

Attached: na2.png (1850x1350, 1.59M)

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mpm7mXw6ns

Exactly, that's why I buy from local farms and game hunters who hunt to sustain ecosystems instead of buying strawberries and kale picked by illegal immigrants, quinoa from Bolivia, almond milk that uses thousands of dead bees and Merck's latest B12 supplements as well as fake Beyond Meat grown in a lab in Tel Aviv.
I'm also going to raise my own non-meat chickens but vegans are pushing legislation in my country to make this illegal and make videos on youtube saying people like me need to burn to death for doing so. I wonder why?

Attached: 1528889966701.jpg (1184x1041, 207K)

My brother went vegan. No lie, he turned ashy grey and started loosing his hair.

if you need to take tons of supplement tablets cause you diet doesn't provide you with it, it's not healthy.

A hungry pig would eat your corpse in a matter of hours.

Eat to be eaten.

PS: You're all fucking losers.

>A hungry pig would eat your corpse in a matter of hours.
Good way to handle a bad/ex-wife.