Men enable this behaviour

>Men enable this behaviour
>but it's somehow women's fault

What the fuck is wrong with you all, cause I know you idiots would put up with this shit too

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 349K)

Education is done by the parents, not the lover.

>What the fuck is wrong with you all
I kill jews.

>men enable

Women wont even talk to me. Blame Chad for that

>>but it's somehow women's fault

Don`t women think like adults? have they not agency? Why do they vote then?

>not the lover.

what kind of faggy book you been reading?

also got both of these TARGETS tasty co-ordinates?

also op is a bitch for censoring this

I'm sick of everyone, not just women. I envy people who live in bum fuck nowhere at this point. If I hadn't invested so much money in my career I'd just go live in the woods.

WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS TO ME WITHOUT GIVING ME SOMEONE TO HARM?!?

>not hot enough for a hookup
sucks to suck

Just let it go. These individuals can only learn on their own.

Learn? I just want a victim.

BUT OP RUINS THAT

I bet you he pays for dinner while she tells him about all that dick she got.

Fucking disgusting. Poison her food please.

>>censoring
Faggot

men and women have a symbiotic relationship. the quality of one dictates the quality of the other. and this occurs within multiple dynamics and on multiple levels.

the problem is that you can't depend on women to change through a sense of morality or a sense of practicality. you have to depend on men to do that for many reasons. that's why the onus is on men, why it's their responsibility. expecting women to change for the sake of men who also need to change is like telling a child that they need to teach their parents how to be parents, or better yet, that the children need to be parents to their parents.

also, most men were raised by single mothers, or mothers who were at least the primary caregiver to the point where they actually had far too much time with their kids and the kids had not enough time with their fathers. fathers are lazy, hedonistic, they're weak minded and have almost nothing to teach their children, and wouldn't teach them anything for the most part if they did. this gives women justification and precedence to instill men with whatever value system they want. which will always be "men should love, cherish, respect, adore and serve women, because women are pure creatures who can do you wrong and who will love you in return if you do all of these things" - which obviously isn't true.

these men are effeminised, because of overly zealous mothers and neglectful fathers.

What the fuck did I just read

If you pay for her meal after her saying this you're an absolute beta

Women are children, my cute girlfriend even said it herself. She feels like a child who always needs protection and it's true. I always keep an eye on her to prevent her from doing dumb things (well honestly I just love her and want to stare at her all day).

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with white "men"

Attached: image.jpg (842x598, 227K)

Da thots dindu nuffins.

NOW we are talking.

>neglectful fathers
The reason why Jow Forums exists, in two words.

>women do bad things
>b-but its the man's fault!!!! He enabled her!!
Nah women are equal, and deserve to get shit on

>it's not women's fault
>no one stopped her
>somehow men are responsible for women's descisions
>despite having no authority to exercise control over them

>1
I couldnt care. I just wante dto do soem damage and you prevented that.

no someone else will suffer in their place.

THIS IS YOUR FAULT WHAT COMES NEXT OP!!!!!!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

Attached: image.jpg (1024x922, 457K)

This is fucking disgusting, all women are like this whore. You really can't find any good prospects out there nowdays in the 20s. The whole dating scene is completely fuckt. Trad women dont exist, at least in urban areas...

Attached: 1530120471388.jpg (951x1024, 224K)

oh wait THERE IS MORE

Attached: stolen fetus.jpg (1418x1701, 192K)

>Cuckholding as a lifestyle
Wow, white "men" have really let themselves go.

Attached: level-1-crook-level-15-thug-level-35-boss-vel-.png (500x1914, 396K)

women are supposed to be the gatekeepers of sex, birth control and abortions have abdicated them of this and let loose they will fuck anything

Jesus

Attached: A82C73EF-A1DC-4615-B90C-495F2D68C655.jpg (722x349, 57K)

Attached: D226DDBF-4B77-4C5E-87C3-67E0D0E90941.jpg (307x300, 29K)

the dinner that turns him into a real life cuck

>again somehow the mens fault
KILL ALL JEWISH AND ISRAELI CHILDREN

>an Ed Mcmahon to her Carson

How are men responsible for degenerate whores?

Whores are whores because they aren't rejected or shamed for being whores. Men who put their dick on anything that moves are part of the problem.

The last supper lol

You're not chad, you don't get to wait for women to come to you faggot, you have to pursue them.

women don't learn

Men's standards have dropped so much too, I remember back in the 90s dudes would say no fat chicks and shit. Now I go to the bar and there are dudes lined up competing for landwhales lol. I dont think it's possible for a woman to be too ugly to get dick these days. With the way guys see acting you'd think there was a pussy shortage even though pussy has never been easier to get than it is now. It doesnt bother me, they can have the fat bitches but its something I've noticed. When I say fat I actually mean fat too, not thicc or curvy.

>"men should love, cherish, respect, adore and serve women, because women are pure creatures who can do you wrong and who will love you in return if you do all of these things" - which obviously isn't true.
Teachers, priests, "youth leaders," and fathers teach this as well, and it has nothing to do with single mothers. This advice was there to maintain patriarchy, and if not for sexual liberation it would be exactly the right course of action for men to follow. but in the current context this line of thinking is more than a sucker's bet. Men who follow this thinking will be rejected by women their whole life, and end up hating women because they will come to some realizations:
>I did everything I was told to do.
>I've made myself a doormat for women but none of them are interested in me.
>Women only like jerks.
>Nice guys finish last. Women are liars.
>Women are evil creatures
Some men an hero, others go PUA, others go MGTOW, some go far right, and a handful go Eliott Rodgers.
I went far right.

>Will be visiting him one last time this weekend
Oh JESUS I can't take it this is like a fucking Monty Python skit, this can't be real

Oh yeah dude, men are entirely to blame for the problems we see in women. Look at what alpha males are doing these days, they lie to women and lead them on. Every slut has a terrible heart break story.
The story goes like this:
Girl falls in love with boy, boy doesn’t love her back but he lies to get sex. Girl gets heartbroken when he leaves.
So she falls in love again, maybe even more so in love this time. But the man isn’t any different from the last, he lies and leads her on.

I have learned that after the 3rd or 4th occurrence of this happening, that is when women go “off the deep end” they just give up on men, and start using them the exact same way they were used.

The slut was created by man, not by woman’s desires.

Attached: B9D2350B-C0F3-4810-AD4F-D9E7E08C5042.jpg (1080x742, 159K)

>all women are like this whore

Are you blaming every woman because you're too shitty to be loved?

bullshit. they desire the wrong men.

>its mens fault

So women have no agency at all then?

The only reason I would agree to go to dinner with her after that would be to stand her up.

>Men
the word you are looking for is "Cucks"

Attached: 0ed.png (677x954, 850K)

>blaming men for their own stupid decisions
sounds like a woman

I've never met a woman in all my days who was that forward about her fucking degenerate sluttiness. quick cherry picking whores and then saying its mens fault. you sound like a fucking woman.

the supermarket enables this
if the economy crashes both people in OP pic will starve

Attached: 1542604880601.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

haha I'd bombard her with requests for pics of her titties until she blocked me.

the Incel Question is the greatest problem of our generation
ultimately, torture camps and genocide of incels are the only solutions that will work

This is from Jow Forums, loser paid $3k to visit her in some chink country, and gets rejected when arriving

Attached: 1522520019811.jpg (411x418, 43K)

Because all the nice guys who treat her like a woman are not trendy niggers.

Being a nice guy who treats girls right doesn’t make up for your shitty genes and bad breathe.

mfw this society we live in

Attached: mfwhigh.jpg (540x960, 49K)

honestly not even that hard. upload some decent photos based on what kind of bitches you’re trying to cater to (art hoes are the easiest for me), wait for a few matches and just chat them up, meet with one, don’t act like a total sperglord (pop some benzos if you have anxiety issues), get her drunk and fuck her brains out. repeat this for as long as you want. women are impressionable, if you manage to form anything long term you can make the chick into your clone in a matter of months

lost

>you manage to form anything long term you can make the chick into your clone in a matter of months

very true

>The slut was created by man, not by woman’s desires
Sort of. But they shouldn't have sex with men they're ""in love"" with either. But I guess you can blame jews and hollywood and the music industry for telling them they should if you don't want to give them personal responsibility.

Post thread pls.

>What the fuck is wrong with you all, cause I know you idiots would put up with this shit too
for some reason the MODS hate these threads so this one will probably get moved to Jow Forums or something like they do with the other ones.
but you're right, women suck but they aren't all to blame. pic related shows how that's the case

p.s. fuck you mods

Attached: ThereIsNoWall.png (1097x678, 198K)

>every woman
this stuff is increasing across society, obviously NAWALT but dude wake up the water is rising

Attached: SheWantsATrainRun.png (1173x859, 197K)

How to self cope - a Reddit manual

Man: Jump off a high enough building where you will die.

Woman: Ok.

White Knight OP: Man's fault

Woman are always responsible because they have their own volition dumbass.

>be me
>take reasonably good care of myself
>first year surgery resident
>make a tinder for fun even though I have no time
>bio literally just says surgeon and 6’1
>get dozens of matches the first week and they almost all message first
>tfw I deleted the app without messaging anyone because I felt so disgusted

Attached: A259B6BA-3D69-48EF-AAC8-DD727D1D2274.jpg (469x423, 42K)

>>What the fuck is wrong with you all, cause I know you idiots would put up with this shit too
All a gentleman needs if £50 and the adultwork site to get sex, so why would I need to put up with this dilly-dallying nonsense?