What does Jow Forums think about weed?

Thoughts on weed?

Attached: 636622518878036725-tcj040918w.jpg (534x712, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e5xyUIzARbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

plant that can be used for many things.
feed it to livestock and watch them build structures.

proven to be a jewish conspiracy iirc

my love and my vice. I have to give it up and am currently trying to resist as long as I can. Amazing and damaging at the same time.

Attached: 1526211052984.jpg (2048x1536, 323K)

eh, just smoke after the work is done.

its not that simple bro, not if you're trying to build something great. The work never ends.

I am not a weed dude but it is an interesting plant non the less.
I downloaded a collection of plant books one time and weed growing/lore/bilibcal use books were included....I read them all.

Fascinating to say the least, no wonder they went full retard and "dude muh high on this plant".

an interesting section....which I would like to query about to those who do grow weed.
Is it true that one can get feminized seeds by spaying the newly formed female flowers with a high ppm coloidal silver solution?

I grow peruvian boldo and would like to self pollinate as I have a female but no male specimens.

MY THOUGHTS ON WEED ARE A LOT LIKE MY THOUGHTS OFF WEED , BUT SHORTER,

annoying topic

It's pretty good

the dose makes the poison.

Attached: hemp-biomass-vs.-fossil-fuel.jpg (1051x900, 260K)

don't give a shit
>b-but you dutchfag
it's a tourist bizz user
>butbutbut
>fuck off faggot, i kill you!
>i-i s-sorry

Weeds pretty cool i guess

My situation. It’s amazing and also sucks when the only thing stopping you from constant smoking is your dwindling willpower to be sober once in a while

Jow Forums is full of fucking idiots who dont know ANYTHING
youtu.be/e5xyUIzARbQ

It is the smokable jew that makes you lazy, useless and stupid, and your women into whores.

I’m high right now
Legalize weed

Weed is okay, kratom is better. But then I'm an opium guy, and anything that can simulate the warm feeling of opiates is alright by me. Weed just makes me feel a little weird for a couple of hours.

WEED =
Fucks you to pharmaceutical companies.
>Weed for headaches
>Weed to replace depression/stress & other mood drugs
>Weed for hear disease
>Weed for psychosis

ALCOHOL COMPANY?
Why fuck your liver when you can smoke weed?

Attached: 1547736834111.jpg (540x489, 19K)

>smoke daily
>good job making $85K
>lift regularly
>eat healthy
>home owner
>wife and two young children
Feels good man

Attached: 68EC36EE-6C94-494A-9917-A7C78988D7B8.png (800x800, 64K)

Ik man I deleted a text I was about to send to a plug earlier cause I'm trying to stay committed.

>Thoughts on weed?
cattle feed.

Attached: 1358879380010.png (645x773, 42K)

The euphoria from kratom is more dependable. Weed's hit or miss with the paranoia bad feels.

Causes permanent brain damage in teens.

Weed, like everything is fine in moderation. Hell its actually pretty useful if you want to take some time to introspect and think deeply about something or just relax. There are definitely people who abuse that shit though. It’s fine as long as you don’t let it become the only thing you do.

Yeah I feel like kratom guarantees that I'll at least feel somewhat good, while weed is more of a gamble. Especially sativa blend, that shit has made me paranoid more times than I can count. The only time I've ever felt bad, at least mentally, was when I took this unknown brand of kratom which was like, 10 times the strength of what I usually get. Made me feel all sorts of bad. But that was once in the 5 or so years I've been consuming this stuff.

Are you me?
Also you should check with your wife if she’s expecting third... srsly