Family

There is no greater joy in this world then watching the women you love, the one you have chosen to spend the rest of your lives together, look at you with exhausted and pain glazed eyes and tell you “I love you babe” in the moments after giving birth to your child. I hope you anons know these feels one day, I hope you take the time to step away from this place and find someone worthy and loving enough to choose as your partner in life.

I was lucky enough to find mine. She pulled me from the bottom of the bottle when I had nothing, no car, no money, no job, no prospects. She drove me around to job interviews, paid for my meals, let me live with her rent free, all the while helping me regain what I had lost all these years. She gave me back my sense of purpose. She showed me life was worth living, that women can aspire to be mothers and not constant hounding whores. She was my everything.

A week after giving birth my wife suffered a frontal left hemorrhage. She lost function in her right side, couldn’t talk for weeks, had to have a portion of her skull removed to relieve pressure the first night in the ICU. Her surgery was today and due to unknown complications she went into cardiac arrest towards the end of surgery and died at 2:58pm EST 1/17/19. She was my everything, my rock, she brought me back to church, regained my faith and personal relationship with Christ. I at the young age of 29 am a widower with a 5 month old daughter who looks just like her mom.

Medical malpractice is what caused this and now it’s what has taken her away from me. I’m not angry at God but I will have my vengeance whether he wants me to or not we’ll discuss that when I see him later. Thanks for always being here for me Jow Forums formerly /new/. You guys have been the best of friends I never even met. Keep up the good fight and maintain your faith.

Attached: E5FF6373-8929-4ABD-9543-6C7382DAF06C.jpg (1126x804, 182K)

You lost me at CHURCH.

My condolences, my brother in Christ. Stay strong, man. Christ will see you through. I say this as someone who has also endured the pit only to be led out by Him. May God bless you and protect you and your young child.

My man you’ve got to secure a future for your daughter before you go out taking revenge.
>norgay

lol get out of here with your sob shit, you cuck,

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

Attached: 99ece0b3e96b3e1e2520c9396c957b6f.jpg (1080x1080, 250K)

Sorry man. Don't make any big decisions for the next year until you've healed a little bit. Lean on God and other people - don't hold it all in.

At the risk of falling for a larp, you owe it to your wife and daughter to stay out of prison and be a good father. If you’re serious, taking any action will already doom your daughter to an orphanage because you’ve left a murder note.

If you love your wife and daughter stay out of prison.

Will keep you in my prayers to the blessed mother this evening. I must say though that stroke is an uncommon, but tragic result of childbirth. I have had two such patients in the past and unfortunately they are impossible to predict and nearly impossible to fix once they occur. Please stay strong and don’t do anything that would leave your daughter without a dad.

T doctor.

>There is no greater joy in this world then watching the women you love, the one you have chosen to spend the rest of your lives together, look at you with exhausted and pain glazed eyes and tell you “I love you babe” in the moments after
Getting fuck by bbc

That’s what you get for “falling in love” with a roastie.

Attached: 44DF95FB-1F88-4DA0-A5C9-7F2605C29921.jpg (300x290, 25K)

Attached: vcpPZ.jpg (717x880, 186K)

This.
Pursue legal action against the hospital if necessary. But do not be a nigger and chimp out against the doctor or whoever and wind up in prison and fucking up your child.

Wrath is God's alone. You don't have to know why God allowed this, but it was a part of His plan in some way. She was spiritually prepared, she's with Christ now.

But was I? The answer in short. No

F

Post your blog elsewhere faggot

Attached: rhtzn8h3xsf11.gif (184x316, 585K)

ayo this roastie finna got dabbed on

Attached: sidetoside.gif (640x853, 512K)

This sentiment is largely responsible for the cucking of the west.

Fight for your own justice, take it by force.

>wearing a ball cap inside
>wearing a ball cap to the birth of your child
What a fag.

God sent you her. He will send you another woman to take care of you and your baby .I can’t imagine how much pain you are in. Keep faith

*dabs 3 times at u*

Attached: 1545404498609.gif (301x313, 2.4M)

God Bless you man.
Stay strong and healthy for your daughter.

You've got to be strong for your little girl.

You can do it. Never give up and stay away from the bottle no matter how much it calls to you it's the devil.

Will you have the kid circumcised?

May the Lord bless you and comfort you.

holy shit you faggots
go back to r*ddit with your gay shit

Attached: 1546680714191.png (500x288, 175K)

Try sueing before shooting. Since it is US you can probably get millions upon millions. Think of the life you could provide to your daughter with that. Your wife would want that. Your daughter sadly will grow up without a mother regardless of what you do, at least try to help her grow up with a Dad in a good neighbourhood in a good school.

If that doesn't work, make arrangements for your daughter before reaching for the gun.

The Almighty has never helped a lazy man. He does not help the coward. He does not help a people that cannot help itself. The principle applies here, help yourselves and Almighty God will not deny you his assistance.

>a woman had to slap some sense back into you
OP is a weak faggot

Based and cutepilled

Attached: 59299F2A-6102-487D-847B-DDDB30921ACE.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>I’m not angry at God but I will have my vengeance whether he wants me to or not we’ll discuss that when I see him later
So what, you gonna get your daughter sent to an orphanage from where she will go to pedoesta's pizza place or to organs or is she's lucky, come out a brainwashed liberad bbc sucking whore?

Just write down the doctors' names and wait til she's 18 you stupid fag. They were probably some young shitskin diversity hires and don't even have families yet but by the time your kid's grown they will and you can also get a bonus of torturing their kids in front of them before doing the same to them. Much more fun!
Also, then you can just kiss a shotgun and your girl will inherit your shit and a house and won't end up in kikes' mortgage slavery. Win-win, however you look at it.

That's what you get for falling for 3dpd

Attached: 1546961841868m.jpg (1024x928, 70K)

And then that love of your life cheats on you with a close friend or brother or just some plain nig.she poisons your beloved kids against you and takes half your shit. Destoys your career and due to the nature of your "marraige friend circle" you find out those people don't give a shit about you and she had made you push away your real friends years ago; leaving you with nothing.
Ahhh the joys of family a user?

I feel for you . Life sucks for most people on this planet . Only a few have a taste of true love, money, healthy family , a good life in general . So i guess you are part of the norm now .

Attached: 1424466060875.png (1504x1000, 1.92M)

You sound like a massive faggot, You should write articles for homemaking and sell strap ons on the side. 5 more years and youre divorced nigger.

>church
churches are retarded
they just want to take your money
church isn't a place, it is where ever you want it to be
you don't have to go to a specific building to talk to God

"Medical malpractice is what caused this"
seems presumptive user.
you're gonna fuck yourself up and leave that child alone? Bad choice.
Also, this is technically /b and /bants, though if true, I feel really bad for you.

Shit my bad

Didnt read whole thing, sorry for your loss.

Embrace anime girls OP, dont kill anyone
Also
>caring about a baby factory
Your first mistake

Attached: 1543351234283.png (350x1010, 241K)

kek

>Yahweh punishes the goyim
Like clockwork

Dude just buy a sexdoll. They're not living to begin with and don't leave you with a 18 plus year commitment.

Of course a sex doll won't fucking support you and let you live rent free while driving you around to job interviews.

oh no no no

So it's also part of gods plan to have thos girls heads brutally sawed off in morocco? Babie in syria having part of their skulls shaved off by shrapnel? Oh no no *backpedal* that's the devils work you say? But isn't EVERYTHING part of gods plan? Even the devils existance? Riddle me this fuckstain

Nigga give the baby up for adoption lol

>patient gets stroke after not taking anti-coagulants after surgery
>start screaming mal practice and swearing revenge like a good Christian
>torture the doc's kids because he did his job and you're to emotional to think rationally and some Russian nigger suggested it on this cynical sire full of garbage suggested it.
Great stuff.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 39K)

>mortal suffering matters
Imagine being such a retard you actually think this

Stay strong, man.
You can rebuild.
She would have wanted you to keep strong, steady, and raise your daughter.

Praying for you lad. I'd bet a hundred quid the doctors were sand/poo niggers

tldr

Attached: 1547481609142.gif (245x245, 528K)

WHAT WOULD YOUR WIFE WANT YOU TO DO, OP? Whatever that is, you do it. Doesn't matter what you want.

Agreed OP.

It's time for whites to embrace Judaism, more specifically, Messianic Judaism. This will allow us to migrate to Israel so we can preserve our heritage.

> Greater Israel will happen.
> Europe/America/westernized civilization as a whole are all falling.
> Demographics have already changed too much to ever reverse it.
> Jews seem to be continually winning with no losing in sight.

It's time for Anons here to take the Jewpill and save the white race.

Attached: Jewish Elizabeth Banks.jpg (1000x1202, 89K)

Great argument man. You really got me there bro.

My family and hers are both large and could take of my daughter if something were to remove me. Orphanage wouldn’t be an option.
This is satire.

i hate all the 20 something year olds who were ball caps 24/7. you're balding. it happens. stop wearing ball caps everywhere. its weird.

>>haven't lost my faith but I'll have vengeance on god
honestly sounds like you're deluding yourself because you can't cope. I fully expect to see a story about you murdering your daughter soon

Attached: pit.png (211x239, 9K)

Get a paternity test. In the united states 43% of men are raising children that aren't theirs. Most will swear blind that it's their kid and make up bs like they look like them.

Attached: 1542752691841.jpg (800x450, 61K)

If it was a transsexual muslim african that "forgot to take anti-coagulant", you'd be the first to scream bloody murder, tho, Justin.

Nothing is going to remove you. Spend time with her family and yours. Grieve and heal. Then as user said above when your daughter hits 18 and you still need revenge take it then.

Assuming this isn't b8, I'm sorry for your loss. That said, medical malpractice or mistakes are the 3rd leading cause of death in this country, killing nearly as many as cancer, so from a statistics standpoint, it's not that unexpected.

It's clearly bait, what fuckwit in his right mind would post this shit on Jow Forums?
It's some blue haired poo pusher with hemroids in the Shareblue office.

Attached: 1545297008070.jpg (460x457, 47K)

>family
Families are obsolete.
Humans should be 'mass reproduced' by corporate run population management communities.
Women would be hired to produce and care for new humans
The rest of us would be free to do whatever we want.
Humans will be liberated from the requirement to have a family, and all the financial hardship that goes along with it.

So God saved your life with this woman. She fulfilled her role to save you, and now she returns to God. God wants to see the strength of your faith under hardship, and the fruits that you can bear from yourself without the gift He gave you in that woman. If your heart fills with despair and wrath, you will fail Him and dishonor your wife's good-will.

Nah it’s not but I wouldn’t buy it either if I was reading it

>God is a skydaddy right until one happens to point out suffering baseness and corruption
Amazing gymnastics

He's right you faggot.

Repent zoomer

Attached: 200000000.png (732x112, 13K)

So how do you differ from a deist?

I am so sorry brother. This was not your fault.

Save as many photos and videos of mommy as you can - to show your child when they get older.

>wearing a baseball cap is weird, because I said so.

Fuck off Pablo.

(((Non-Christians))) and (((closeted atheists))) have been in charge for the last 80 years or so since FDR, which aligns with when the west was cucked, nice try though rabbi.
How is he being lazy, by not knifing an ER doctor for blood libel? Sick logic and unbiblical.
God doesn't cause evil, prideful men do. But he can certainly use it for good in profound ways. Would you have ever heard of these women if not for this occurring, or cared about their leftism virtue signal? Behind every tragedy is 100 miracles if you look for then or, you know have the perspective of God's.

Another hypocritical Christcuck. It's 2019, your daughter will grow up to be a liberal and will despise you for being a dumb Trump supporter. In 2040, the conservatives will be like the SJWs of today. You better get ready for what's coming.

Oh, wow how edgy. Yawn.

My wife is due to give birth in 2 months. I am ultra paranoid about something like this happening

OP, my heart mourns with you.
Be strong for your daughter. Try not to fuck her.

F
My condolences, user

Attached: 1547181889727.png (656x755, 39K)

It will happen to you if you're racist. God hates racists.

good lad. I'm sorry for your loss. All the best for you and your daughter.

F

So sorry for yor loss user! You look after that little girl.

Good post OP.
I’ve been shaming the woman-haters left and right, but it’s an endless battle.
Far too many young men with poor facial structures and much hate in their hearts dwell here.

If God hates racist, why did he separate us at the tower of babel into unique tribes with unique languages. Humans are tribalistic by nature, it's normal to prefer your own kind.

Time stamped corpse pic or it never happened. If this isnt bs, simple forensic countermeasures and careful planning with keep you out of prison, only niggers and cocky psychos get caught.

God bless you. Morons in this thread don't understand what it's about.

Stay strong you have someone who needs you now.

See this is the thing. Mgtow men don't hate women but merely want to live in peace without society trying to guilt us into marriage; it's like the guys that have already been hurt and destroyed by women or are trapped by women turn their anger at us out of envy. When we state facts you guys act like leftists, recoiling and lashing out. Leaping into personal attacks. Get fucked. We don't care. Mgtow.

My condolences user

>I'm a normalfag: the post

We get it, you re attractive and can socialize.

Stay the course. Be the best father you can be. Be good to the people around you. You will need their help.

God bless you and your daughter. Sending my sincere thoughts and prayers y’alls way.

I’m recently a single dad too
My wife’s not dead but more or less abandoned me and our daughter because of a mental illness
Let me know if you want to talk privately user, men have to stick together unironically

If this isn't a LARP then condolences. And think carefully about your child's future before you do anything crazy.

The only two things a man can truly feel for his fellow man (beyond family / friends) is rage or pity. Commiseration. Yes, jews destroying religion was a dick move thst helped hobble the West... That doesn't make God real.

Fraternal love is real you fucking fag

This

From experience

OP's story is 1/1,000,000 of every story about splitting up, the bitch taking the kid and making you never see them again, and them having had cheat on you with the next guy already. Fuck women.

>bad thing happens
>get mad at God

Attached: 1539567316521.png (800x450, 273K)

How does it feel knowing that you indirectly killed her 9 months prior by sticking your dick in her?

Do what you have to do, OP, if that includes satirically ending a fuckload of people, but think about your daughter's future before you do that. Envision what it could be if you're not dead or behind prison walls, and then decide what you'll do.

I am so very sorry for your loss user. God sometimes lets terrible things happen to us in order to test us or for other reasons we might never know. I know you want to seek revenge, but please, do not pursue other action than legal action. Also, reading the book of Job might help you make sense of your terrible loss.

What is your name? I will pray for you tonight

the jews are poisoning our women,
they are degenerating our children
turning our sons into soulrobbed homosexuals
our daughters into whores

look up the name Magnus Hirschfeld
he was a homosexual jew, and had connections to the communist movement in germany in fact on of them münzenberg , lived in a house that Hirschfeld owned.
he was a race denier
and pervert and degenerate and spread it to german society.

Sorry, user. That's rough.
I understand the need for vengeance and the frustration. This world causes so much pain.