Brittany Venti Sexually Assaulted

By a big fat black women.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIXBmc0Z2Q0

KEK

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/17/youtube-streamer-brittany-venti-allegedly-sexually-assaulted-by-another-woman-in-new-jersey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus what an annoying fucking gnat this bitch is.

Attached: smelly ape.jpg (600x552, 93K)

That's about the only person who would grope that ugly thot.
She should have cherished the moment.

Mutt memes are true.

so the nigger touched her ass if I understand correctly?

Who's the El Goblina?

Wow
New york looks so great

It’s Jersey City

Albino nigger

Attached: IT'S MA'AM.gif (302x302, 3.8M)

hugh mongous wat

Gross

>hello hello cops cop halp helpt HEEEEELP help come here help help come here help help me yo she groped me

There's 0 difference

Maybe it was an attempted pick-pocketing?

BREAKING NEWS: WHORE GETS TREATED LIKE A WHORE...DETAILS AT 11

looks more like your moms pussy though

Maybe you guys should stop giving her attention. There are girls on the Internet who don't have grade-D personal hygiene and who aren't niggers.

Attached: 757216.jpg (900x1200, 184K)

K incel

>my mother is black
lol I knew it

Lmao women can't "grope" other women

That only applies to men

Does he do the same tongue roll thing that heath ledger does as the joker? I would love it if someone put the joker makeup on this gif

i wonder if there's statistics for black on mutt violence

It's a digitally manipulated image, it's not her actual face.

Sure they can, its basicly the same as getting molested by some big bulky AIDS-spreader

mmm grandma got touched.

Attached: 1545026951207.png (596x598, 827K)

>I am a person of diversity
lol

K Whiteknight

>why did you let her do that
>black guy; I didn't do nothing
Her quick laugh LOL

I think you mean a thot without makeup.

Nah. Female sexuality does not work like that. And women are not dangerous like men can be.

The woman probably was just messing around and Brittler can't take a joke.

Comparing this to a man groping somebody is stupid.

What is that facial expression? What does it mean?

it means "i killed my wife and desperately want to hide it"

Women kill untold men every year. It usually just takes a long time (nagging).

But really, spousal homicide against husbands is under-reported. People never investigate a husband's mysterious death. Women really do use poison to kill people quite often.

Not in real life no, it's digitally manipulated, as well you know.

I don't know man, my neighbor got borderline raped by a butch dyke once. They can grope pretty good it seems.

Fuck yeah, I like that girl. I was thinking here we go, she’ll be all pathetic and broken up but she handled that mercilessly like a vetran. I want that chick to replace my Dobies if I ever go back into private security.
You’ve got to admit that she’d be more fun than average chicks to take out.

>Women really do use poison to kill people quite often.

Sure but this has nothing to do with groping.

Should Brittany using her mulatto powers to help the white man gain her access to the ethnostate in the future?

Attached: brittany venti dna.png (910x455, 139K)

blacks commit violence against other blacks more often than any other demographic

lmfao
>end of video
>whyd you let her do that
>i aint let her do nuffin
>you always didnt do nuffin

Good. That autism apologist deserved it.

Attached: chrischan.png (924x693, 1.36M)

a lot of black lesbians do this. They were sexually assaulted by the many black men that went through the revolving glass door their mother was. Now, they attempt to pass on that pain by assaulting and abusing any women they (rightly) view as more attractive. Niggers are an atomic bomb of abuse in that it leaves generations of devastation.

SLIGHTLY OFF-WHITE POWER!!!!!!

Attached: fuentesallsupventii.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

Holy shit I can't believe grabbing ass is illegal. Snowflake society needs to fucking burn. When I went to clubs in the 90s I guess I got raped constantly by older women because they would grab my ass, hold my chest and rub my legs every night. Jesus christ this is sad.

The funniest part is how each of them is representative of a different non-white group. We need a pajeet octoroon to complete team captain planet. Then this chick can be the honorary tier sand nigger.

Attached: Dv2wMDoUwAA9K46.jpg (720x489, 64K)

Based hitler dubbbs of boomer truth

cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/17/youtube-streamer-brittany-venti-allegedly-sexually-assaulted-by-another-woman-in-new-jersey

Attached: mutt milkers.png (1117x989, 1.64M)

bingo

It means "I didn't believe my wife when she told me that she was sick"

Yo got the unblacked version by chance?

Attached: he he.png (155x162, 65K)

During September and rape fever I had to point out that I’d memorably been ‘sexually assaulted’ twice in summer by strangers. I fucking loved it both times. I keep going back hoping it’ll happen again. CHICKS DO THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME AFTER A DRINK. But I wouldn’t want that - what ever that is Britters is chasing down on the video, looks like blancmange poured into Lycra leggings with pubes and broken teeth floating on the top - touching me though. That’s just creepy. Those two would nonce anything they get opportunity to nonce I suspect, probably including kids playing out, dogo’s, cats. Not Tender Spencer though he should be safe.

GROPE
IT'S GROPE

>Eurogenes K9
>literally a mutt

Attached: 14218447187_8f1cc4ff43_b.jpg (1024x834, 238K)

Attached: Brittany venti ahegao .gif (430x430, 3.62M)

All this because she touched her ass ?
cunt needs help

Why are women so fragile?
I've been groped a few times, once even by an ugly boomer woman. Just shrug it off for fuck's sake, it's not a big deal.

She looks like a mentally retarded woman having a seizure

Attached: g2wtg[1].jpg (326x400, 18K)

Good for her, she actually got her arrested. Not that any good will come out of it, except attention whoring.
Imagine if you were a male and some bitch groped you. Chances are, you wouldn't give a shit, and if you cared, nobody would give a shit.

Attached: Sid.gif (500x288, 1.92M)

mutts rise up

In high school in the early 1980s it was common for kids to pinch each others asses. Girls did it as often as boys. But times have changed, probably for the better.

man I've been groped by so many bitches and gay dudes it's like whatever I know you would

but wasn't she sexually assaulted or is this just grabbing and harassment

nah

Attached: 1544432014080.png (596x598, 862K)

>I'm a person of colorliness
>I'm a person of diversity
kek

Attached: 1546079778344.jpg (788x704, 55K)

>Brittany Venti Sexually Assaulted
>By a big fat black women.
I guess you could say her assailant was "venti."

Attached: main-qimg-2929d4eebf349c9abcd5442bcb7047b5.png (602x351, 195K)

without makeup and good camera angles along with filters she is a hideous mutt

Attached: what u say.jpg (421x421, 53K)

DELETE THIS > : (

Ape on Mutt attacks are just nature's skirmishes, OP, and are not considered crimes since neither party is human.

Brittany sounds annoying as fuck. She's causing more of a disturbance than the nigger lady ever did.
>HEELP EVERYONE
>SHE GROPED MEEEEE
>I'M BLACKKKK
I thought ventifags thought this bitch was supposed to be "trad" or some shit. She sounds like a straight bitch here.

Imagine getting groped by that sheboon

>attention whore seeks further attention.

You always dindu nuffin was pretty great.

That is so fucking cringe, imagine making this kind of scene over someone touching your ass.
She is more retarded than I ever expect, the egg guy was right about her all along.

>egg guy

who is that?

Attached: Brittany venti 5.jpg (895x1024, 78K)

imagine the smell

thxs

Attached: Smile in war.jpg (639x794, 129K)

Jordan Peterson.

Search YouTube for Jordan Peterson BTFO Brittany Venti.

>egg guy
Brittany's short term, low self esteem, mental break down boyfriend. Who exposed that she lives in a shit hole of an apartment.

That sounds suspicious.

Attached: Brittany venti 7.jpg (670x670, 51K)

>her

Attached: 1547623834998.jpg (393x469, 129K)

Where was this video originally uploaded? I tried to check out her youtube channel but didn't find shit and as far as I know, she's banned from Twitch.

A woman groping another woman doesn't seem like a big deal to me. She was probably joking around.

>Literal Goblina

I'm surprised she lives in a shithole. Doesn't she make a lot of money off incel types?

>beta cuck in his cuckmobile
>YOU SAW IT RIGHT?
>y-yes m'lady, i saw it

Attached: 1432451151691.jpg (200x200, 19K)

He compared her to a lobster.

It's amazing to me the power of big milkers. Like a total butter face chick goes up like 4 whole points on the 1-10 scale if she has the juggers and is not fat.
I guess the male equivalent is being jacked like an underwear model. Like everything else, men have to work their asses off for it but at least we get to keep it longer than women do.

Attached: 4356456756453645567.jpg (1000x1334, 308K)

Would watch a girl on girl with these two, god I love mutts.

>a popular online streamer
>popular

Attached: paulie-gtfo.gif (284x176, 466K)

good on her for not letting that nasty cunt get away with that shit. and fucking look how long it took just to get a cop to help.

>Hey there smoothskin

HAHAHAHAHA
The internet is military technology and was given to the whole world to use. The internet is going to make inter-dimensional crime possible. Perhaps this is how it begins.

Attached: 1547528204465.png (250x237, 93K)

So, just another black on black crime.
Nothing to see here.

What happened

I would fucking totally demolish her pussy, I spend at least a good hour just licking that shit, then once she seemed like she was about to cum in my mouth, I'd stop, pull out my big white cock and shove it down her throat so far she'd start gagging, then once she couldn't take it anymore and asked me to fuck her, I'd tease her tight pink pussy with my tip, and when she looked like she was about to lose her mind, I'd reem that shit deep in her little italian pussy.

I'd have that sexy little thing knocking on my door at 2am for some tongue and dick play. Venti, if you see this stop fucking around with those hipster basedboys and get you a fucking vombat vet to take care of that little pussy.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x667, 75K)

women could keep it a lot longer but they get lazy and give up easier due to not facing the resistance guys do.

Not a single thoroughbred