Alright everyone my first order of business as president is to enact an internet bill of rights...

Alright everyone my first order of business as president is to enact an internet bill of rights. Essentially what you have is a bunch of big tech corporations controlling the flow of 90% of the world's communications. US based firms should be subjugated to the rudiments of the first and fourth amendment and prevented under US law from cooperating with foreign interference designed to censor lawful political or religious speech. It's quite funny actually. *clank* We need an internet bill of rights as to not directly regulate online activity but to provide a list of basic human rights which are essentially extensions of our fundamental rights granted by the constitution. Yes I think this is a wonderful idea. *sip* That's about all. Peace out.

Attached: warwick-in-chief.png (384x480, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Dgbg1nQhjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do people watch this retarded faggot?

I read this in my mind in his voice, good job. Sounded just like him.

Is it bad that I want this to be real?

>not ordering the formation of freikorps
You gather your partisans to your side then strike .

I love that dude. Clank

Attached: last ned.jpg (439x115, 15K)

Spot on impression OP
>President Styx goes off on a barely related anecdotal rant in the middle of every speech before coming back to the topic in the last minute

PUT ON A FUCKING SHIRT ALREADY

Attached: 1482450781984.jpg (454x421, 30K)

Legacy media will go the way of the dinosaur

no lie would vote for him over Kanye

hypocrite, faggot, and boomer. and i say that as a guy who has listened to all four of his videos every day for two years straight. his tweets aren't even basic bitch tier
>HAHAHAHA jackboot licker
yikes

>Vote against net neutrality, get monopolies.
Didn't see that one coming.
Also, this isn't a free speech issue, but a freedom of association issue. Can't have both.

Amen fellow pede.

Attached: oh really is that why, styx.jpg (1200x827, 126K)

>why do people watch this retarded faggot?
because they enjoy his content? dafty

>hypocrite
go on?

>2/19
what the actual fuck

get fucked momo.

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

youtu.be/6Dgbg1nQhjI

Only fags watch this literal sodomite satanist because he doesn't wear a shirt and looks boyish.

Attached: 1477584080347.jpg (109x125, 2K)

kek

Attached: 1480810370505.jpg (600x800, 48K)

Look at that Aryan white supermensch.

Yeah me too KEK!

why do the 15 year olds on pol watch all these cringe worthy psudo intellectuals ?

Attached: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (463x500, 46K)

Attached: 1473829239077.jpg (600x400, 168K)

In the good old days, the establishment, when it looked down its nose at people, its very very large nose, let's just leave it at that, typically did mince its words and did try to insinuate the masses were ignorant without actually stating it outright.

Cuz they don’t want to watch the cringe worthy pseudo-intellectuals on cable news TV

Now post in-store prices for a bag of milk

i like styx but does pol bother watching him anymore?

his content is completely boring post election

he says what they want to hear

Attached: 15200138121.jpg (972x649, 316K)

He’s unironically right.

The one thing the elite fear more than anything is freedoms and rights. They’re still battling with the limitations of the consitution.

fantastic content

Attached: 1496473398769.jpg (981x676, 284K)