Saturn's rings "spectacularly young"

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-46911945

>Prof Iess's team says this could be as young as 10 million years but is no older than 100 million years. In terms of the full age of the Solar System, this is "yesterday".

Attached: _92731130_whatsubject.jpg (375x210, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqkohQwY-c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SPACE IS FAKE AND GAY

NASA IS ALL CGI.

OCCULT KIKES USE SPACE IMAGERY TO SHOW SYMBOLISM.

KIKES USE NEWS HEADLINES ABOUT SPACE TO SEND MESSAGES TO EACH OTHER.

JUPITER WON SATURN LOST.

>rings of saturn

They're artificial.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqkohQwY-c0

Attached: rings.jpg (960x529, 44K)

Don't disagree. What does this message mean?

you really don't want to know why those are there, op.
they're not for show.

Oh?

But I do want to know, please blackpill me

HAIL JUPITER

Attached: 1518047341750.png (1716x1480, 364K)

saturn is the embodiment of satan. the rings are supressing satans influence on the world. he was allowed to reign freely but was restraint fairly recently.

Jesus is Jupiter

Attached: 1532758054153.jpg (3037x3636, 3.58M)

Fake news. The rings are only a few thousand years old.

Attached: image.jpg (1056x1658, 416K)

You niggers are so stupid

Attached: 1518048113698.png (579x388, 181K)

Israel is going to war you cowardly kike.

Attached: 1535026154061.png (1725x691, 46K)

this is the smoking gun that the jews are an alien race that created saturn and have been wrapping their alien tentacles over humanity in the last million years (spawning niggers missig link )

i would say michael

Jupiter is also known like Zeus, throwing his lightning bolts or thor with his thunder also being lightning to some extent
Zeus, as i see it, is either what God is in the bible or Michael which would fit since Michael is the one who threw Satan (saturn) down to earth as Zeus defeated Cronus.
The way Satan falls here is
>18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
So Zeus (Jupiter) defeated Cronus (Saturn)
Thor (Jupiter) locked away Loki (While fairly antagonistic I couldnt identify him as a planet)
Michael threw Satan (Saturn) down to earth with lightning.
In all occasions its Jupiter is BTFOing Saturn (or in the nordic one at least an antagonist) with lightning
In general I believe Jupiter is representative of Gods right hand man. Wether its in form of Michael or God himself appearing in the flesh like Jesus

Also Baal Haddad (Jupiter) is known to have slayn a serpent, Thor is the archenemy of Jörmungard, the worldserpent of loki that grew big enough to reach around the world biting its own tail making it a symbol for the world, but also being ouroboros which is a symbol of time that devours everything fitting back to chronus. Michael threw satan down to earth, the serpent in garden eden. Zeus killed Typhon a serpentlike monster that tried to take his throne of the cosmos.

I have to add here that the september prophecy makes a connection between Jupiter and Jesus instead of the sun. The prophecy states a child is born and is continued to be described like Jesus is usually (will rule the world with a rod of iron).when it was virgo, the virgin, birthed Jupiter in the manner the prophecy told and Jesus is all about rejection of the flesh, of the material and embracing the spirit which gives somewhat a connection to the lightning as its the very force creating the conciousness in your brain (neural impulses animating your whole body)

Not an argument kike

Woke.

why would they use news headlines to massage eachother if emails exist

SPACE NIGGERS MADE THE RINGS TO ENSLAVE GOYIM

WAKE UP!

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY (in space)

Attached: BENIS XD.png (438x664, 61K)

GAY NiGGGER FROM OUTSACE

we live in

S OC
IETY

Attached: le shitty reddit meme.png (650x720, 224K)

C-cool ...

Want to present an actual argument instead of looking like a fucking moron?

go on

Calm faggot turkroach