Once again: you've all blown it

This Gillette shit was a golden opportunity to decimate one of the world's largest companies for their virtue signaling bullshit...

What should have happened on Jow Forums...(Rules for Radicals approach)

>Agree and amplify Gillette's message. Spread it far and wide to every white person who will listen. Make normies hate Gillette.
>Get feminists and leftists involved in the following initiatives, including Black Twitter, Marxist Twitter, and Plebbit...
>Demand an immediate end to the "Pink Tax" on women's razors
>Demand an immediate end to the dominance of white men in Gillette's corporate positions
>Demand immediate diversity initiatives at Gillette including as many trans and black women as possible in executive and management positions
>Find women at P&G who've been sexually harassed or suffered from micro-aggressions (there will always be hundreds of liars)
>Get P&G women to #metoo against all the men at the company and encourage hearings and billions of dollars worth of lawsuits
>Expose all of P&G's racist and misogynistic advertising from the last 50 years...
>Demand the CEO resigns
>Demand all the white men resign
>Keep the leftist rage-train going against Gillette and P&G going for months if not years
>Encourage gov't hearings of P&G execs due to racism, sexual harassment, misogyny etc.
>Encourage the finance crowd to short P&G stock...
>Watch P&G burn to the fucking ground
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ON Jow Forums...

>Alt-right / far-right, white rural retards engage in maximum autism and chimp out
>Play right into P&G's hands ensuring that normies and women embrace the Gillette brand
>A couple hundred autists engage in some pointless boycott only to learn that old-timey safety razors are horrible to shave with
>Gillette executives laugh their asses off at how stupid and easily manipulated you all are
>This whole thing encourages more companies to become anti-white and pro-left.

Honestly, the entirety of the far right are absolute brainlets.

Attached: rural retards.jpg (960x960, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfchronicle.com/business/article/PG-E-bankruptcy-plan-threatens-California-s-13539810.php
nytimes.com/2019/01/17/business/pge-bankruptcy-solar-power.html
thestreet.com/investing/pge-shareholder-bluemountain-capital-says-bankruptcy-unnecessary-14837541
sfchronicle.com/politics/article/SF-supervisors-look-at-windfall-as-potential-13540111.php
bluemountaincapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BlueMountain-letter-to-PGE-dated-1.17.19.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he thinks this place is for corporate crap
nope.
you're only here for me.
sincerely,
war

You’re right. Could’ve been used to gut them from the inside by making them play according to their views. Shame.

Rules for Radicals is scrub tier. Read Laws for Lulz.

Bore off you fucking fat nigger.

Nobody really cares

Shhhh. Don't talk about that. If the left finds our playbook they'll use it to put that Spanish donkey chick into office.

>Gillette executives laugh their asses off at how stupid and easily manipulated you all are

They all laugh at first...

Attached: Dollar Shave Reich.jpg (1118x744, 541K)

Hey War! Nice to see yeah!
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left it's seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted
In my brain still remains
Within the sound of silence

Attached: Get Comfy.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

"They're all going to laugh at you"

Attached: tumblr_mu2ir2Ihy91ri8s62o1_250.gif (250x250, 986K)

What are you faggots doing? Gillette makes the vibrating razors I use to stimulate my prostate. Now I'm either going to have increased prostate cancer risk, or go buy a buttplug like some kind of pervert. You faggots ruin everything!

I agree probably white males are not Gillette’s biggest customers, and they know it.

oh yes...there haven't been like 500 threads on this nonstop for days.

Ohhh clever kike... convince people to give up because "they already failed". I'll have to remember that.

Attached: 1315532275405.jpg (700x525, 66K)

fuck P&G, dont forget about PG&E
california decides that they dont need to clear land because "its bad for muh environment". that brush catches fire. a cohenveniently recorded video shows a sagging powerline spark a fire, which is supposed to be the big LA fires everyone was screaming about. Now PG&E is "Forced" into bankruptcy. now, queue the knight to come in and save the day
sauce:
>PG&E bankruptcy plan threatens California’s electric car goals
>sfchronicle.com/business/article/PG-E-bankruptcy-plan-threatens-California-s-13539810.php
>PG&E Bankruptcy Could Deal Blow to Its Solar-Power Suppliers’ Finances
>nytimes.com/2019/01/17/business/pge-bankruptcy-solar-power.html
and here's the new narrative
>PG&E Shareholder BlueMountain Capital Says Bankruptcy Isn't Necessary
>PG&E shareholder BlueMountain Capital Management challenges the power company's decision to declare bankruptcy in response to the deadly California wildfires.
>thestreet.com/investing/pge-shareholder-bluemountain-capital-says-bankruptcy-unnecessary-14837541
>SF supervisors look at windfall as potential source of PG&E acquisition money
>sfchronicle.com/politics/article/SF-supervisors-look-at-windfall-as-potential-13540111.php

>The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of PG&E Corporation (“PG&E” or the “Company”)
>Dear Members of the Board:
>We are writing to you on behalf of BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC (collectively, “we” or “us”). As a PG&E shareholder, we write to challenge the Board’s plan for a damaging, avoidable, and unnecessary bankruptcy. There is overwhelming evidence that PG&E is solvent. We simply cannot recall a situation where such a valuable company filed for bankruptcy with such
blatant questions about the necessity of doing so.
>We are aware (based on your Form 8-K filed January 14, 2019 (the “8-K”)) that the Board and the Utility Board have determined that a Chapter 11 filing “is appropriate, necessary and in the best interests of all stakeholders”–the fiduciary standard commonly ascribed to insolvent corporations. However, because PG&E is solvent, the Board continues to have a duty to act in the best interests of the Company
and its shareholders, and not
in the best interests of “all stakeholders.”
bluemountaincapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BlueMountain-letter-to-PGE-dated-1.17.19.pdf

this smells a lot like the manufactured crisis where we managed to let a real estate company owned by Dianne Feinsteins husband buy up all the Post Offices for sale. there was found to be no conflict of interest, because they argued Diane is a separate entity from her husband, and thus there can be no compromise of integrity or conflict of interest.

>only to learn that old-timey safety razors are horrible to shave with
you realize there are other razors company that are good enough

Except that jannies canned any thread that tried to capitalize on this. I know I tried to create 4. Got banned.

Attached: 1480384113409.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

And all they need to do is find one retard who is "outraged" and acting a fool and if they can't even find that guy they'll just make him up.

During gamergate they've been caught samefagging before and using those exact same posts in their articles.

Remember when Jow Forums made fun of that fatass so all the e-celeb faggots threw him a party? Look up that original post and read all the replies. We cannot organize privately here and we cannot control our reputation. But it isn't all bad. Once we accept these constraints, we can be very creative.