Why do the Japanese work so much?

Why do the Japanese work so much?

Attached: 1511811315923.jpg (1000x1500, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/268830/unemployment-rate-in-eu-countries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_hour_worked
youtube.com/watch?v=trAaD5kaX9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mommy.

they can work on muh dick

Why do you use a proxy to make Canadian look even worst?

they don't have mexicans/indians

They don't.

Attached: chartoftheday_3422_the_countries_with_the_most_annual_working_hours_n[1].jpg (960x684, 248K)

JAV actresses work a lot too. They shoot every day each month with only a couple of days off and the standard is 12 hour days.

They dont, they just spend more time at work.

>Mexico and Greece on top
>Germany not even there
>Israel on the chart
yea sure

that list probably doesn't include overtime, most mangeka's work 18-20 hours a day.
the same reason the US does, neets.

>asian women
>office wear
muh dick

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG I miss living in Tokyo

Because there are no spic and nigger Japs.

insect brains

Attached: 1534104707900.jpg (487x527, 71K)

>oecd is made up of 36 countries

wtf is mexico working on?

>what is not reporting your work hours

How can a country with a 20% unemployment rate have the third most annual working hours in the world? The data must be wrong.

statista.com/statistics/268830/unemployment-rate-in-eu-countries/

Attached: Unemployment rate in member states of the European Union in June 2018 (seasonally adjusted).png (672x583, 44K)

Attached: 1529181294987.jpg (1199x800, 161K)

Hivemind, chinks are literal NPC's, they are excellent consumers but trash creators, at least the majority

>wtf is mexico working on?
Picking avocados.

It's per employed person you absolute brainlet

i wanna lick her inner thighs

Attached: 1536662128919.gif (245x245, 1.13M)

>Why do the Japanese work so much?
Japanese may work a lot but famously their productivity is low compared to other countries. They work lots of hours but not as much as you might think gets done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_hour_worked

Drugs and human trafficking. Getting into USA is hard work even if you do it illegally.

wtf niqqa we work far more then you krautcucks

Attached: 268f901ed1d17f00d027ebe907b6ce1854537f4f80f0b7b64b9d897c783499eb.webm (712x400, 2.88M)

It must be, but that's hardly representative then.

Actually, that's correct.
Let me explain this: countries with bad economies tend to have more working hours. Fact is, each hour is ill-paid, so, ironically, to make a decent living you have to work more and still get less than Norther Eurocucks or Expat Turks like you.

Also, you will notice that:
- These countries have more working hours per employed person
- However, they suffer from higher unemployment rates
This is due to either some people working jobs that are paid under the table (they show up as unemployed with zero working hours... And are discounted from the stats). Conversely, to keep up the economy, these countries rely on a mob of wage slaves who carry the can and work their arses off.

Mexico is an example.
Italy is a similar example.

Coming to Japan, it doesn't show up because a lot of extra hours are hidden

See

who could of guess over-working all of your employees into the grave would lower productivity.

After I heard how much greeks steal welfare and pensions by false information I must expect their working hours are bullshit too.

Very low awareness of worker leverage resulting in weak unions.

21 foot ladders.

Japanese companies don't count overtime as hours worked, so there's a hidden stat of unpaid overtime. Now, whether Japanese people are actually more productive than others is up for debate. In the companies I worked for, many of them spent at most, 3 hours working and the rest playing on their phones, chatting, doing shit on the computer, etc.

To forget their existential crisis.

big-fitted japanese office babes are a high-tier taste.

Would go full cad mode (impregnation through aggressive consensual sex without helping to raise the child)

>inb4 muh dick

I don't care, asians, I am a med mutt

That is true but it is also a cultural thing.

This Australian who has been living in Japan for years did a video on this topic about a week ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=trAaD5kaX9Q

they're not niggers

>t.american
fuck off. Noone cares about shitty unions. Japanese are homogenous and do not need american values

They don’t. They just sit in their cubicles and try to look busy. Japan is one of the LEAST productive workforces when you break it down by the hour. America is, of course, still number 1.

Attached: 1533112188503.jpg (564x872, 79K)

Attached: 1521109293347.jpg (564x1002, 57K)

Attached: 1516555231361.jpg (564x846, 73K)

Attached: 1523655907532.jpg (564x846, 38K)

It's part of capitalism user

lmao drop the 3rd nuke already

i bet he smashes jav prostitute ass on the regular, full body press

Attached: 1537146480367.gif (257x266, 1.52M)

"Work" No roastie zipper or non zipper "Works" They dont, ever. Sitting at a desk and typing isnt work.

Attached: 1544929395676s.jpg (230x250, 7K)

Get these assless gooks off this thread, false advertising ID cunt.

Only niggers are attracted to fat asses

Attached: 1525050087308.jpg (564x1088, 60K)

Race mixers get gassed first alongside kikes.

It means exactly nothing. You want to look at the productivity of the worked hours.

That small upper class of japanese philosophers, generals and artists is great the rest is slave tier insectoid

There's a difference between having an ass and nigger ghetto ass.
Imagine being so brainwashed the first thing in your mind when someone mentions an ass is some fat ass.

all race traitors will be sent to the gulag

This