Straight today

>Straight today
>Gay a week from now
>Bisexual for a time period after that
>Then get really into traps
>Finally, back to being straight
The future of sexuality if fluidity. It can change day to day.

Attached: stf,small,600x600-c,0,0,1000,1000.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

>It can change day to day.
only if you're a schizophrenic.

slurp on my gender fluids

Attached: 1542858898494.jpg (350x418, 67K)

So... I can just claim whatever I want, then?
Oh, sorry bigot, I can use this restroom if I want, I'm trans next week

And the mental confusion is here to stay

Don't stare too hard.

Attached: 665929cefaafe1e26da7a76edf2faa23.jpg (600x822, 78K)

Well, yeah. After the initial hypes wears off coed bathrooms will be normalized. Although it will take some time.

Fine then, stay on the sidelines and be boring as fuck in your traditional roles. I am going to be smashing 9/10 hoes one week, slamming cute 18yo boi pussy the next week, then back to getting a bj by more thots.

This is a serious board where serious people discuss politics and current events.The vast majority of us are straight men. Your topic is irrelevant and so are you.

>smashing 9/10 hoes one week, slamming cute 18yo boi pussy the next week, then back to getting a bj by more thots
enjoy the vd.

Your people seem to be the most perverted of all, as your sexual desires crosses the species boundaries and settles on a K9 obsession.

Attached: 1541867183392.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Just wear a condom or get checked first. It's easy.

Most Canadians don’t engage in bestiality, but the new laws allowing it are just plain old common sense. Penetrating an animal is still illegal, only getting penetrated by or receiving oral from an animal are legal now, Can you legitimately argue that a dog has not consented when the dog is the one doing the fucking? What is the logic behind your position? This oughta be good. I’ll wait....

Sure, but for a vast majority of people, it doesn’t change day to day.
The majority of people will still be sexually attracted to gender they were attracted to the day before.
I get it, you’re going, and you feel a lot of ways about a lot of stuff.
But not everyone feels the same way. Some of us will never feel the way you feel, some of us grew out of it as we aged.
But the point remains, you are a minority, and not a racial one. Society owes you nothing.

Attached: RuXQxcM.gif (165x274, 937K)

HOW TO TURN THIS AGAINST THEM:

MAKE HOMO PEOPLE BECOME HETERO, BECAUSE OF GENDER FLUIDY

>fluid
gross

Then the future is fucked, faggot.

Well, yeah. But that also means hetro people becoming homo.

>Then the future is fucking.
ftfy

Attached: 8f34d3bda456e6bc0f65d1e0243c0ba4.jpg (512x720, 62K)

you have your faggot board already >>>lgbt

Attached: 1547558943846.gif (493x277, 2.91M)

sexuality might be liquid
but jews are gas.

>being gay isn't a cho-
Oh...

this is the gayest thing I've ever watched

No, you were always gay. You were just in the closet for a long time. You're still gay now.

STFU NIGGER

Attached: 1547252963887.jpg (256x256, 28K)

My gender and sexual orientation oscillates between all possible identity expressions for every elapsed Planck time

Being a reprobate and transient is only a choice half of the time. The other half of the time it's because you were raped as a child.

You are into fetishes and extremely weak.

Please stop before you become a conduit for STDs, take that back, you probably already are.

>being straight isn't a cho-
Oh...

Fuck off. I'll fuck who I want and do whatever degenerate kinks I want to. Why should you care if I get an STD?