UK civil war is starting

They are bringing in the army to quash any protests that happen when they announce they are going to have another Brexit vote. The UK is ready to use its army on its own citizens in order to keep kikes in charge.

Attached: Capture.png (940x633, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brexit#Post-referendum_opinion_polling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inform me, are they voting to stay in the eu, or to leave the eu?
and are they worried about riots if they leave or stay?

How long till May is (((assassinated)))

Bongs are about as sheeple as you Mutts so I wouldn't expect any habbening.

They are bringing in the army to control the "chaos". Maybe someone in the UK can elaborate on how chaotic it is.

>bringing in the army to control the "chaos"
because of leaving the eu or staying in the eu?

>in order to keep kikes in charge
UK is kike central

Depends on the results

but my question is, will the riots happen from staying or leaving?
do bongs want in or out of the eu?
does the state want i or out of the eu?

I think EU exit chaos refers to the logistics of keeping things running

Fuck niggers!

Attached: image.jpg (625x466, 53K)

Doesn't matter, there will be riots. Imagine if it were right vs left in your country and one side just snapped, civil war imminent.

The butter knoife loicenses alone put them at a whole other level of sheeplery

no, mate. This isn't a country of faggot cheese eaters.

that's not how people work.
either the riots will be from leaving or staying.
which one does the people want?

Butter was banned years ago. Anyway we can only own one sporkife per household.

Nice link.

Attached: mummysays.jpg (890x500, 116K)

This lad gets it. Sad to think some coalburner’s forebear took your spot on the Mayflower

They banned them last week, you numpty! Oi'm tellin' the jews!

her end-game is quite simple: remain
she was against brexit before becoming PM, currently leading away from soft-brexit (knowing it won't get accepted), next step: forcing parties to choose either no-deal (wont happen) or other options.
Other options lead to 2nd referendum. which will result in remain. May wins in the end.

it was about 50/50 in the referendum.

Checked and good question.

>UK civil war is starting
Like a Hispano thats sound like a wet dream.

It ain't the proles that are potentially instigating a civil war.

You can tell from the wishy washy back and forth and some of the UK newspapers actually arguing in favor of brexit that the elites themselves are divided on the issue.

There's an internal civil war that may be about to go external. Sounds similar to what's been happening in the US

there will be no bregzit
they sabotage it from the inside and the EU will not allow it

I knew since the beginning . Civil war in Europe over brexit will start soon . Ireland and good friday agreement , Elites that want to leave vs elites that want to remain . France vs fisheries policies in UK . Lots of reasons . Lots of habbenings this year .

there has only been one official vote on whether to leave the EU or not, we decided to leave. That is the current situation. How it is executed has been the boring-assed topic of discussion for 2 years now.

Jokes aside, there will be murder.
Or whatever they call killing in a civil war, for that matter why is it called civil? I'm going to swear and get very cross.

God, I wanna nut on her forehead while she sucks by balls and fingers my prostate and calls me an obese burger

Zero choss here at the moment Hank, i think we are heading for a no deal exit thanks to Mays' sheer incompetence and general pig headedness. Probably the best result.

It was like 52-48 during the vote, but now it's 60+% who want to remain.

The leave minority knows that, and that's why they are threatening to start killing people if there is another vote, they know they are going to lose badly so they refuse to allow another vote.

Oi mate where is your swearing and cross loicense?

You mean America

>No favourable outcome

Attached: 1546527820807.png (525x422, 239K)

>now it's 60+% who want to remain

From a poll of 26 people in the sky news room.

There is no deal that can satisfy the point of us leaving.

>OK, so now can we do as we wish? Pretty please?

Good

The UK needs to bremain in the EU

Why who lost on the pitch today?

T. Very nervous schlomo, for the 6,000,000th time since 2016

A second referendum would be the biggest fuck you in the history of democracy.

did you see that outrageous display last noyte?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brexit#Post-referendum_opinion_polling

But hey, if the polls are wrong, you have nothing to fear from another vote :)

It's only a civil war if someone fights back. There is no threat to kike rule in the UK.

Attached: uk police state 11.jpg (632x557, 102K)

The people voted to leave. Every single politician working in the U.K. has been working since that day to sabotage the process so they could get to this point (either a terrible deal for the UK or no deal), so they can force another referendum. This time with three years of bungling leave 'supporters' and a nonstop media blitz of negative coverage on anyone who is actually pro-leave.

You are a jew

>Imagine if it were right vs left in your country and one side just snapped, civil war imminent.
The butter knifes will drip with patriot's blood

Attached: -1527727839115.jpg (960x960, 105K)

Must suck to have to read facts eh?

I can hear you crushing your biscuits and spilling your tea in anger from here.

They were all wrong the first time you raging faggot.

Besides how many votes do you need?

"Is this what you want?", "Are you sure?", "Yes but are you sure you're sure?"

Attached: 1547590582292.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Haha you're jewish though

I hear shotguns going off all day user, there are guns about.

>wikipedia
Lets assume you are completely correct for a moment; don't you think 2 years of complete obvious sabotage by the government and scarmongering endlessly and outright bias reporting isn't going to worry people?

No, but I know you are.

So from your own data, it's 1600 polled versus the original 34,000,000.

Attached: 1526011327716s.jpg (125x115, 4K)

We already had a vote faggot
Unironically kys

nope, it would actually be very democratic.
politicians have no idea what to do and how, go back to the people, get everyone involved. future of a nation etc. not just some silly law being discussed.

Yeah but you're jewish

a yank has no place dishing out polling """facts"""" you dirty bastards lel

you live in the country side?
that or the "Asians" are partying.

He's not american he's a paid kike shill whose shit job is to post here of all places lol

True if true

Attached: 857EA7AB-A0CF-40AF-8998-DDB2795ED9ED.jpg (575x431, 84K)

so they have to leave and they can get a "no deal"?
who fucking cares about a deal, just leave the fucking eu and become sovereign again.

The polls were almost exactly correct the first time.

You mean the polls taken months before the vote were wrong? Sure, but they were months before the vote. The ones near the day of the vote were spot on.

Attached: UK_EU_referendum_polling.svg.png (1200x840, 201K)

what a kunt

>use army against own people
Why not use it for it's actual use and declare war on the EU?

>Old pederasts picking a fight with white people and norf AND souf FC

They have literally no idea what they're in for. There's nothing to fucking do in most of the UK and the weather is so shit people stay indoors all the time. That autist who shut down Gatwick with the drone is just one sampler. They will unleash the most harebrained schemes upon them that their brains cannot even comprehend when they invoke the wrath of the autism-powered anglo.

Remember the K/D of their lackeys was shit against fucking Irish people, the IRA got more of the British military than vice versa. Invoking asymmetric anglo warfare with weaponized autism is just a death wish.

Attached: 8642864293507307.png (327x316, 208K)

>It ain't the proles that are potentially instigating a civil war.
Proles are pacified as they were breeded docile by 800 years of slavery.
Its internal power struggle like always.

UK is the one who created kikes

Counterpoint you are jewish

>use its army on its own citizens
The army serves Queen and country, not the Parliament. Not unlike the MET.

yeah, I think it is pheasant shooting, dunno, fucking irritating.

I took a poll of a 100 americans in san fransico and have come to the conclusion that all americans are faggots (and niggers)

Counterpoint: You fuck sheep. Jewish sheep.

Hopefully we go for no deal ,that’s pretty much what we voted for but they should have been negotiating terms from day 1,unfortunately it’s been sabotaged because they never wanted us to leave.

No unrest at the moment but if brexit doesn’t go ahead it’s ready to kick off.

>all americans are faggots (and niggers)
>implying they arent

Everytime you try your pilpul here you abomination you're going to be tagged as the disgusting disfigured hooknose kike you are

agree

But user, you're the Jewish one. I see you sucking baby cock from here.

Are you fucking inept? Looking at the very end of the polling on that graph shows about 1/2 polls where leave are 50%or above. Where as Remain have several.

If anything it got even worse as time went on.

Attached: 6744100-7668286574-giphy.gif (320x222, 1.16M)

Cant prepare too much against the risks of unlicensed butter knives.

YES GUYS TRUST THE POLLS WHEN HAVE THE POLLS EVER BEEN WRONG??

You realise this is why you keep losing right? I would put money on another vote resulting in leave but it won't go to another vote. No one wants to take a huge shit all over democracy

The BBC has economic 'experts' on constantly who say the economy will collapse completely if there's a no deal Brexit and most people believe them.
They believe them despite these experts being the same ones who said that Trump being elected AND Yes winning out in the referendum at all would cause economic collapse, which obviously has not happened.
So, Brits are easily scared and dumb. Big surprise.

no deal means nothing is arranged, zero.
so no passports in and out, no cargo in and out, tourism is fucked, no more medicine being exported, NO MORE CHEESE HAHA.
everything just stops and everyone loses bigtime, for a decade or two.

Oh look it's the old jewish bait switch. Imagine doing this for money lol

We merely adopted the kikes. You were born with them. Molded by them. You haven't had a moment without them and if you did it would be blinding.

There won't be any protests because brits are natural cucks.

Remember the grooming gangs? Nothing happened - just a bunch of junkies and chavs shouting in the street for a couple of hours.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

Remember when you all laughed and called the French 'surrender monkeys' and just thought it was a forlorn PC shithole, well you're not laughing now are you. They waited for the opportune time to strike because Europeans are smart.

No one thought we had the balls to vote against Brexit and we said no in the biggest vote turnout in our history despite every mainstream outlet telling you that you were effectively a criminal if you voted no. When the moment of truth comes in bongland you're going to see Autism Unleashed.

Attached: 97367634078634086.png (624x350, 415K)

Unironically if the army is made to use any amount of force on brexit protestors more than half will probably go AWOL or start fighting on the Brexit side

Let’s meme a happening

Fucking English...Chaos to them is a chav walking into a Starbucks.

But the polls are pretty much exactly right most of the time.

The polls were right on the money (or bang on the dosh) for Brexit if you look at the polls from just before the vote.

The polls for the 2016 election perfectly predicted the share of the vote Clinton got.

*vote for Brexit

I'm drunk (not alcoholic(

>Using the classic Jewish "call the other guy Jewish instead of looking at the facts" tactic.

Please, stop putting christian blood on your matza balls.

This faggot is jewish

Says the jew.

I said it before and say it again: no deal BREXIT will be awesome for Britain and catastrophic to Germany.
The EU is shitting their pants because they know they will get fucked when the UK leaves.

Preferable to being in the EU. Britain can work out deals with America for all the materials it needs to flourish, but the current politicians would never agree to such terms.

>So, Brits are easily scared and dumb. Big surprise

Seems more like kvetching from kikes and krauts to me, the man on the clapham omnibus couldn't give a fuck.

You dirty jew yew

I'm with this lad and I honestly think that's what the majority of English people want.

>The polls for the 2016 election perfectly predicted the share of the vote Clinton got.
It's a good thing for you my memory is formatted every two years, otherwise this statement might be suspect.

Attached: nice progressive chap.png (500x500, 61K)

>But the polls are pretty much exactly right most of the time.
They're not though you've admitted so yourself
They were only correct just before the vote because the whole point of polls is to demoralise the opposition to the establishment