What did Pewds mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=bOgApS67xZ0

0:40 Pewds mocks the "IT IS MAAAAM" guy

1:39 Pewds quotes an account with Oswald Mosley as the profile pic.

18:00 Pewds Mocks the Gillette ad.

Attached: Pewds.jpg (1120x640, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bAdsqqExPHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who was phone?

peeeewwwdddiiiee pie

What are you talking about?

The Classical Antiquity of Pewdiepie. It ended around 2014 - 2015.

Also is Logan Paul going to fuck men for a month or is it just an attention thing?

He was raped as a child any way.

Also is Logan Paul going to fuck men for a month or is it just an attention thing?

He was raped as a child any way and his dad is a sexual perv as well so maybe these two things had an effect.

I sat at home and Felix called
we had a småprat and then I hang up
then Google said 'pewds is kill'

then who was phone?

I still don’t understand

Why does this shithead loser get posted here so often?
SAGE this garbage!

Can you please phrase which part of that sentence is Pewdiepie and which part is you.

I don't think your English is too good bro.

>Jealous Swiss of Nordic Master race.

the only true redpilled youtuber is Sargon of Akkad

Attached: Leaf blower.jpg (1000x1000, 41K)

great, now I feel old

Attached: leafs blowing.jpg (849x565, 1.03M)

Attached: Burning match.jpg (400x224, 6K)

Attached: leafs burning.jpg (400x226, 31K)

please just give me the context user

The context is you are a newfag

I have been here since 2015. I am no newfag I just don't know wtf you are talking about.

I’ve been here since early 2018

this better be bait

>the only true redpilled youtuber is Sargon of Akkad

Attached: SOA.jpg (300x400, 19K)

> I am no newfag
>2015
Stop embarrassing yourself and lurk more.

good for you bucko

no it isn't at my synnagogue felix called ohoohoho

what the fuck have I said that would expose me to be a newfag?

>didn't get old meme
>stated how new you were
>thought you weren't new

>doubleposted
>asked for explanation instead of lurking

What counts as new?

I have been lurking for 4 3 years it's enough. I just don't spend my time on here 24/7, not everyone here is unemployed you pleb.

*4 - 3

Probably absolutely nothing. Most likely doesn't even know who Mosley is. Right?

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

I really don't think PewDiePie is racist, a Nazi, or white supremacist. Instead, he just understands internet humor which is often edgy, and he sin't a lefty or SJW, he has common sense, he's down to earth, humble, and won't sell out, so I like him

It's so funny when he says "YOOOO" like Will Smith every time a black guy stops a white guy in the Gillette commercial.

youtu.be/bAdsqqExPHU
youtu.be/bAdsqqExPHU

I dunno he browses Jow Forums we know that much and if you ask how well there are a few screen shots of some guy asking him to do something in a vid and then a few days later he did it. The action was very specific so it wasn't "pure coincidence". He might just be the guy that just browses Jow Forums for memes. It's likely he got educated on Jow Forums as well as many others that started off as memer's.

Yea he obviously is at very least a cultural Fascist but whether or not he is an actual ethnic Nationalist I do not know.

a few months less than me

get fucked basedgoy

He basically said he's a racist in the last couple videos. I don't know if he's an ethnic nationalist but he is the future prime minister of Sweden and will help to rid the country of Muslims and Jews.

Attached: a6f40a2724155f812c81df51db57ca3e965c3aa148cbe9c3b52dc92836c17621.png (503x443, 272K)

i get it..dont worry..keep listening to KingSpook lad..everything will be good..just keep dropping red pills

well then I aint new

He's not any of that shit, he probably is something along the lines of what Sargon is. He even brought up Sargon and the Patreon thing in a vid. He's someone that we should be grateful for, a very popular personality shitting on SJW culture while not looking autistic.

Hello three letter agency put me in the database

kek yea his resent vids have been more honest and politically incorrect.

I doubt Sweden will uncuck itself in time for Pewds to be voted in. Also he will be like fucken 50 or 60 by the time that happens.

Will Pewds ever retire? Hopefully not.

Pls explain...

>ywn be on the Swedish government's hate list
>ywn get to pay Indians to how a sign calling for the death of the Jewish menace
>ywn tell your audience of 80 million that your favorite author is a Japanese nationalist who committed seppuku in an attempted coup
>ywn be regularly accused of being a Nazi by the mainstream media
>ywn have a cute Italian fiancee
I just want to know what these feels feel like

Attached: 1535420903882.jpg (237x361, 17K)

He literally said a Japanese fascist was his favourite author and got everything right.

>favorite author is a Japanese nationalist

I think you mean Japanese Fascist.

jfc
newness is a state of mind. this is something you're supposed to learn implicitly.

When I first came here I spoke a lot and never got called a newfag except for once literally a year later. I absorbed and understood the culture easily.

evidently not

But remember user, ALL nationalists are fascists.
That what my social studies teacher Mr. Meyers told my class.

Well pls explain what is so obvious to present me as a newfag.

>But remember user, ALL nationalists are fascists.
>That what my social studies teacher Mr. Meyers told my class.

Oh kek "Meyers"

Attached: Smoke merchant.jpg (460x421, 87K)

>1. LURK MOAR
>EDUCATE YOURSELF. READ UP INSTEAD OF FLAUNTING IGNORANCE. LOOK UP KEYWORDS LIKE "who was phone".

>2. LEARN TO USE THE FUCKING INTERFACE
>IF YOU FUCK UP AND DOUBLE-POST ON ACCIDENT, THEN DELETE ONE OF THE POSTS TO NOT SHIT UP THE THREAD FURTHER.

>3. DON'T BE UPSET ABOUT BEING CALLED NEW (OR ANYTHING ELSE, FOR THAT MATTER)

>4. GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO "PROVE" HOW YOU'RE NOT NEW MEANS THAT YOU ARE NEW.
>DESPERATELY WANTING TO PROVE YOURSELF TO THE GROUP MEANS THAT YOU ARE INSECURE AND NOT INTEGRATED IN THE GROUP IDENTITY.

>5. NEWNESS IS A STATE OF MIND.
>SAYING "BUT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 20XX" MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT GRASP THE ABOVE.

>6. EXPLICITLY HAVING TO STATE THAT YOU "HAVE ABSORBED AND UNDERSTOOD THE CULTURE", MEANS THAT YOU HAVE NOT ABSORBED AND UNDERSTOOD THE CULTURE.

top kek

Attached: can he get away with it.png (1285x722, 898K)