>notice how 2 of my white friends look like the amerimutt meme
>can't stop thinking about how disgusting they look
>talking about girls
>asian guy mentions white girls and how he want's one
>mexicans and mutts agree
>I cringe
>I say whites are going extinct
>they start mocking me and call me hitler youth
>I tell them it's because the demographics are changing and race mixing being pushed on whites
>escalates into a big argument
>they call me a racist kkk nazi xenophobe
>they tell me I should die
>I tell them race mixing is white genocide and how I don't want whites to go extinct
>silence for like 5 minutes
>they're completely shocked and my heart is beating through my chest
>feel very uncomfortable, regret speaking up
>4 of them get up and leave the house, obviously pissed off
>mexican guy says fuck you and chucks a water bottle at me
>sitting on the couch with the remaining guys
>one of the guys asks what happened to me
>I say idk
>2 guys leave because no one's there anymore
>just me and the dude that lives in the house sitting on the couch
>awkward silence
>says I should probably leave
>I say ok
>leave
>try to apologize to my friends through snapchat
>no one responds
>next day I say hey in our sc groupchat
>the mexicans, the asian, and 2 of the whites leave the chat after bitching at me over text for a while
>don't want to be friends with me anymore
>cried like a pussy in my bed for a while because these were my best friends
>get up and watch the metamorphosis by Murdoch Murdoch a couple times and watch that aaron kasparov video about race mixing
>start crying like a pussy again
>I get ahold of myself
>text the fourteen words in the chat with the remaining people
>leave the chat

I guess I'm friendless now

Attached: 1413854582165.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Now it's time to make real friends user not childhood fags that you won't talk to anymore once they get married with kids.

Where do I even find people like me

is this what the alt-right larps about? sad........... go to college.

They were never your friends to begin with.

I'm taking a gap year

>>cried like a pussy in my bed for a while because these were my best friends
No, they weren't.

It's them, not you. They were never your friends.

Your only mistake was texting those cringy 14 words. Wignat-tier. Those people obviously weren't real friends, if they reacted that way.

Attached: Woke eyes Apu.jpg (657x527, 29K)

Alright queerbo, you posted your blog. Now work on yourself and find like-minded people.

why are zoomers so cringe?

I always thought they were. I guess not. Sure as hell aren't true friends.
I wanted to leave the chat with a bang. Ik it was cringy looking back on it now, but I was just really mad at the time.

Most of my friends find my racism charming and joke about it. Jesus

you'll be seen as a scion in a couple of years lad, a lot of things happens between 20 and 30, you're just before the pack on this one!
Just don't kill yourself, friends are a meme!!

Your friends should have been impressed with you honesty, instead they discarded you for your opinions because they are fringe, shitty friends!
None of my friends agree with me but they value my honesty over their approval of my opinions.

They are normies.
You can’t reveal your power level to normies

At least you did the right thing.

You do it to yourself. The white race won't last forever, neither will the human race. Self imposed isolation only hurts yourself, the world won't cry for you.

>no friends
Good you don’t need them now use your hate to gett Jow Forums

did you miss all the threads talking about hiding your fucking power level?
you'll find new friends who aren't faggots.

Attached: 1547046226543m.jpg (717x1024, 118K)

>I say whites are going extinct
Its called concealing your power level user.
I'm not gonna get on a box and preach to you though.
Shit happens, don't dwell on this.

>show your power level
>get rekt
you zoomers really need guidance, you gotta play smart, I even say jew as an insult at my class, but I know how to cover my ass, you can't be loosing all your friends to your impotent whine Jow Forumstard rant, wtf man, I hope you learned your lesson

You have autism, user.

They don’t deserve you, man. If they can’t understand that’s their problem,

Such good friends they would ditch you for no reason permanently, yeah no
Shoulda realized when 2 were mexican dummy

also this

>text the fourteen words in the chat with the remaining people
>leave the chat

Based, best turn around you could make user. It's a lonely path, but you're past the point of no return now, so just stick to it, check the /sig/ threads and git gud boi.

>try to apologize to my friends through snapchat
This was a mistake

Also don't cry for not being friends with wicked people.

>contain your power level
>while spics talk about wanting to bag a white chick
Ya, no. you're a cuck. Fuck off.

I cut off all my friends and found some new ones that are right wing. Don't feel sorry for them, they are brainwashed yuppies probably too busy playing vidya to understand what you say is true.

Powerful autism in this thread

Well, how much did you communicate with those guys? You never know with peer pressure, based on the description you gave I'd say it's possible some of those White guys in your group may have been sympathetic to your views but not dared say it.

Attached: Agroypu.png (640x640, 16K)

>notice how 2 of my white friends look like the amerimutt meme
>can't stop thinking about how disgusting they look

Attached: ebin2.jpg (960x540, 92K)

Similar story.
>friends are all giga chad whites
>I am an Anglo-Germanmutt amongst tall Scandinavian descended chads
>one of them is hardline Alt-Right pagan
>the others are Christian libertarians/monarchists
>talk politics and life
>we drift apart anyway
>realize Nordic people are not european
white solidarity is a lie

There are Nordic people and then there are just people.

Youre supposed to hide your power level idiot.

You sound like a bitch

About half my friends are libtards an the other half are nazis. At least one of them is a magapede israel loving boomer stuck in the body of a zoomer. Were all still friends and have lots of fun together. We revel in our political differences and have lively debates on discord most nights. The people you were with are stupid caved in head sheep who likely havent had an original thought in their life. Also bad move befriending minorities without explicitly stating your beleifs beforehand. Ive had good friendships with nonwhites who knew my views from the beginning but not putting it out their before befriending someone is just a ticking timebomb waiting to happen.

Both sides got triggered really fast.

What if you're just a faggot

This, sadly. It's the only way to get through everyday life anymore.

WASP

>retard spurgs out and cant contain his powerlevel
what a faggot

Eh it happens, you'll find non retarded white people eventually. This nation is dividing, in big ways, in small ways. Its affecting everyone.

You may feel like you regret it now but living a lie is much worse ultimately

Attached: I+feel+you+bro+except+in+my+case+its+me+_8fc52731280e14895d269f3c2c8c37c4.jpg (500x461, 25K)

Just fucking kill yourself OP.

TL;DR, faggot
Also, either hide your power level or be prepared for the consequences like a man.

>>the others are Christian libertarians/monarchists
holy fuck meme incarntes

Good. Nobody cares.

I don't follow...

Get better friends. True friends do not abandon you because of politics.

Attached: 1544135204922.jpg (460x460, 38K)

You don't get it unless you grew up in a minority white school.
Your own parents won't back you against charges of racism.
This guy's group was majority white, and everyone still ran off.
If user wanted to stick around, he had to conceal his power levels. If he didn't want to stick around, then he has nothing to regret.

they weren't real friends anyway
Real friends would've accepted you opinion and moved on

This. OP Isn't being racist right or his friends are total queerbags

This

Faggot blog

>actually believing anything on this website
>sperging out completly infront of your friends
Well atleast you`ve learnt something. Now leave this site as its clearly dangerous for you.

Those were just people you were forced to go to school with. Your Stockholm syndrome is wearing off. Pic related. Don't waste the rest of your youth around PC police fags like that.

t 27yr old boomer

Attached: John Taylor Gatto Against School six purposes public education alexander inglis harvard.png (782x1024, 208K)

We talked every now and then but just through social media. We haven't hung out in a couple months before this last time. But idk one of them didn't really seem to care about it so maybe he's catching on to what I was talking about.
And I know guys I probably went a little too far with this. I regret it a lot but what's done is done.

This has to be fake. If its not your a beta pussy and so are your friends

Essential newfaggot reading in pic related for you.
Digits will confirm.
You're on the right path. Remember this is the last bastion of true free speech. You would be surprised the type of people who come here sometimes. The anonymity is highly important.

Attached: pol.png (999x442, 200K)

fpbp find a white majority hobby, hockey, hicking, ect and meet new white friends most will be cucks but some will be based. those friends are the die by your side kind as they share your race and values

You don't have to lie. You don't have any friends. Fucking internet these days I tell ya. You cant trust anyone. Jow Forums is as bad as those whiney cunts who make up fake shit on the twocuntschromosome on reddit for feel good points.

Not everyone is willing to destroy their social life and risk losing their jobs and maybe even family members, just to win an argument with some mutt. Even if its with good intentions it's usually not worth it.

It's why hiding your power level is something everyone here has been told to do. And the one that dont end up like OP, posting some sad story and we all learn a lesson about finding who out real friends are.

Attached: 1539207756447.png (403x403, 112K)

Haha, this story is hillarious. They should have kicked your ass for being such an idiot that you think polspeak is gonna hold up in real life.
Kys.

And nothing of value was lost. Seriously, get out to the gym, get healthy and fit, find a white qt and make them white babies

Was this really worth it op?

Get you some new friends because life without friends is shit.

This is the true reality of every Jow Forums faggot cuck. It's what awaits those of you dumb enough to "reveal your power level." Sooner or later, you're going to learn that you aren't welcome in this world.

Not because you're white, but because you're just too fucking stupid.

You did this to yourself. Your choices lead you to this. Everything is your fault. The mexican didn't do this to you. The asian didn't do this to you. Niggers didn't do this to you. Your fellow "cucked whites" didn't do this to you.

You. Did. This. To. Your. Self.

Happened this past weekend. I wouldn't consider myself a beta male basedboy type, quite contrary actually, I'm really assertive too, but all of this just hit me really hard so that's why I was crying and shit.

Attached: b0c12e25e0f9cecda90ef587c5e3f8c63ac63a07a2c3e443cbc337d0b7e2073a.jpg (456x337, 36K)

this never happened and you’re a faggot

Waking up is hard. That's why the weak never do it, and attack the brave few who do because that bravery exposes their cowardice.

To know one's strength one must be tested. Be glad you learned this lesson now, when you still have the chance to create a life that matches your own ideals and character.

Attached: America.jpg (200x200, 12K)

>>text the fourteen words in the chat with the remaining people
>>leave the chat
Way to burn what was left of the bridge, you fucking moron. You just confirmed all of their suspicions.

Imagine what's going to happen to your family once word of this gets around.

>I don't white people to die off
>I fucking hate you you xenophobic Nazi
Get out of this country you fucking shitskin.

Attached: 4a409e263afa8c51d9d1c39b004b3888f2b2e1606b1c980aa133d3858bce942d.jpg (250x241, 9K)

Pol didn't ruin you. You're just naive for thinking there could be any other outcome in discussing white identity politics with non-whites, and still in a transition phase away from your multicult public school education existence. Your future in keeping those faggots as friends would have been worse than following the truth where it leads you. Everything about the public school system warps you, it's a sick communist system. Learn to accept that your old self as it had to exist in such a system in order to get by must give way to a healthier more reality-oriented existence. You will suffer some existential confusion as you find your way in the transition from being a slave of the communist public school system, but you know life and being in line with the truth is hard and it's just part of your maturation process.

Shut the fuck up "black pilled" KIKE FAGGOT.

Attached: 1538001843316.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

Truth is, you don't need those friends. They represent the reality of the redpills you've ingested.

Channel your sadness into anger, then focus that anger on activism fighting for what you believe in. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Attached: 140923823049802.jpg (427x600, 83K)

>>I don't white people to die off
You're a confirmed fucking subhuman brainlet, unironically KYS so I can piss on your worthless, unmarked, foot-deep grave.

Mexican, 1 east asian, rest whites
>>notice how 2 of my white friends look like the amerimutt meme
An-user, I'm sory b-but...

Attached: d7b.jpg (1023x768, 120K)

I've already redpilled my parents on race and demographics and shit. They don't know I'm as far right as I actually am though and my friends don't talk to my family

>paragraph of bullshit telling OP to double down on his faggotry and dig himself even deeper into a hole
I hope OP is this fucking stupid.

Dude you are young.Forget all this shit here. Leave Jow Forums asap and fuck some bitches. See you in 10 years

You didn't go to far at all

you did what a minuscule percentage of humans have the balls to do - speak truth regardless of the social consequences. only men are capable of this, and even if it hurt like fuck, you stand among that tiny sliver of humanity.
>"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."

Your friends don't have to talk to your family. Word will get around. You're a fucking idiot, and I'm not just saying that because you're some faceless fucktard on Jow Forums. I really sincerely mean that you are a fucking idiot.

It really sucks. I fear that it's going to cause a split in m family. My sisters bf, who is white, is already going on about white privileged and how diversity quota's are good. And of course my sister is starting to agree with him. Then my moms BF is also a liberal cuck, who turned her into a liberal cuck. My dad is redpilled (but isn't outspoken about it), and my brothers are non political. But I feel like theres going to be a breaking point soon where the divide will be so huge that people simply won't want to associate with someone they are so diametrically opposed to, even if they are family.

>he showed his power level in public

Attached: nspf59fr8l3y.jpg (640x720, 101K)

If true they were never really your friends. What most people call "friends" are theiving parasites just waiting to fuck your girlfriend the moment you leave to get more beer. You're a man now and it's time to grow up.

I don't hide my power level at all, I found it has gained me respect amongst a few, and it has just pissed off s few. Idc I'm pissed off I hope everyone dies in a damn nuclear war.

>you stand among that tiny sliver of humanity
That's precious. Yes, absolutely, die on that lonely, lonely hill, with your "principles." A cuck to the very last breath.

Exactly what I was getting at, always interesting to first post my thoughts then read the thread and find the same perspective.

t. 30 year old way past the point of fulling transitioning away from the communist indoctrination prison system. It takes time for you to gain perspective on just how unhealthy and distorted your entire childhood/teen years were.

>S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1547269501978.png (192x191, 26K)

>telling the truth is bad unless I say it but don't you say it goyim
Those days are over Moishe.

This guy gets it. At 20 years old you still do the even know who you really are. Don't let this bother you but you should try and reach out to your white friends, they may have agreed with you and just been afraid (smart enough) to voice it.

Attached: 1541190769622.jpg (1000x1000, 224K)

If they react that way to you simply saying that you don't want your people to die out, they were never your friends to begin with.

Eat Shit faggot ppl are rejecting multiple culturalism more and more filthy kike

The lastest thing I learned in college is that ronald reagan collapsed the soviet union by causing an arms race, and that its not because communism was a failure

Say what you like, but you're the ones that are going to have to deal with "reality" after you dumbfucks reveal your power levels.

Cuckng would be to keep your mouth shut you stupid piece of shit. If you see something say something the emperor has no clothes fuck you.

>BMX
>Late 90s
BMX was huge when I grew up in the 80s.

A cuck to the very last breath.

So you "lost" friends who don't care about your existance anyway. Tell me again how they are your friends?

Never text anything that can be used against you user.

No one said this path is easy. You will be alone and you will always be fighting overwhelming odds. But that is the case in the fight of good vs evil. Embrace it.

Now start lifting and start improving yourself. Surround yourself with great people. Become the best you that you can be.

Your people need you.

Godspeed

>the emperor has no clothes
That's filthy fucking rich coming from the board that refers to trump as their "emperor." You refuse to see the forest for the trees. Keep fighting and losing this battle; no skin off our backs, ultimately.