If you had only one bullet

>you have a gun and one bullet only
>you may shoot a single person on planet earth with no legal repercussions for you

Who do you choose, Jow Forums?

DISCLAIMER: here, I am not advocating the use of violence, nor I am eliciting the selection of violent targets. I am just curious because since Jow Forums is riddled with very vocal people, I am eager to see what they hold more grudges against. It is too easy to play the "which country would you nuke?" game. The single shot game forced you to think strategically, possibly egoistically. I am very curious as per what would (you) do in an unrestricted "taxi driver" scenario.
I could have asked: "if you could make only one person disappear unviolently, who would this person be?"... But philosophical experiments have taught us that responses vary depending on the type of action detailed in the question.

DISCLAIMER 2: I am not recording your answers or carrying out any kind of research. Just curiosity.

NOTE:
No travel time is allowed.

Now let's see your nominations!

Attached: 20039512.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkMqCrSLEzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1911 Commander

Macron, just to see what'll happen with the whole yellow vest thing going on

Is this a bot?

Martin Sobeleski

Hello, CIA
I love Israel.

Please provide background

AMT Hardballer.

I'd kill Churchill.

Drumpf

Seriously? I mean, it is your only chance in life and you choose Macron? Is this your priority?

Elena Kagan.

7-2 soon enough

Me too, user. Me too.

Myself

The most richest, most powerful Jew on earth.

>no time travel allowed
>responds with time travel example
Either troll or the "cognitively impaired pol user" meme is true.

Dawwww no time travel...

Still an AMT Hardballer, but now it's Diane Feinstein.

You
(>no pic related)

Attached: IMG_20181210_235315_298.jpg (320x320, 36K)

no honest answer it's just the only one I would ever use if I had to do some heroic shit

I was looking for such an answer.
Please user, don't.

I got excited on the thought of being able to go back and stop the Dresden bombings.

Name? I have no idea

I'd shoot whichever janny deleted the most BLACKED threads this month

the OP

Soros baguette bro

Myself

I wouldn't shoot anybody, wtf?

I know, right? It's just that I didn't want one of those "go back in time and liquidate Hitler" memes.

Please reconsider, user.

Soros, just because it'll fuck up so many tentacles of leftism's donation program to fund garbage organizations full of retards.

Amy shumer
Enough is enough

Attached: 1492634711345.jpg (720x480, 29K)

Finally a good chap!

I think you are underestimating the potential value there, if this is linked with the yellow vest movement then globalist leaders will realize they are not so untouchable

George Soros.

Don't cry for me froggy, I was only joking

No one, 1 bullet isn't going to change shit

Jeremy corbyn
Macron is a close second, not for Jow Forums reasons, I just think he's a cunt

Don't you believe that it is somehow structural? i.e. with a system well set up, individuals are less important than we think?

Myself.

A sexual predator in my city that keeps escaping justice. He's raped and exploited many kids. But the faggot leaf criminal system keeps sucking his dick.

But before shooting there'd be torture if that's allowed? I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind.

Now I see.

:)
Stay strong, Bong

me too
I want to fuck isreal's brains out (because I love isreal so much)

>DISCLAIMER 2: I am not recording your answers or carrying out any kind of research. Just curiosity.
Not like it matters anyway. At least in the United States, you have to have proof of intent to carry out a given threat. You have to have names, addresses, detailed plans, paper trails. Otherwise it's just freedom of speech. If this weren't the case, there would be scores of people in jail or dead for threatening Obama (outside of brainlet conspiracy theories).

Saying "I would shoot donald j trump in this hypothetical context which you have specified" is not illegal. But that's clearly what you're trying to bait people into, isn't it?

Attached: 1269825707776.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Whoever rules over Venezuela.
And then bring some wives...

Good Trip, user.
I am European myself but had no idea people were so triggered by Macron. Outside of France, I mean.

Angela merkel

This is why your country has been assraped repeatedly the last millennium.

Link to articles? I am curious

John McCain

Acceleration option: Trump. Rahowa now

>see thread
>immediately see for the blatant attempt to gather death threats made by anons that it is
Pic related.

Attached: 1444173487926.jpg (333x279, 12K)

Isn't he dead now?

myself

whatever leaf

George soros

The fuck is the name of that kid going around rallying anti gun shit as the libtards hold him on their shoulders as a hero. Id do it because of the irony.

Mickey Mouse

The guy at the store who sells the bullets, leaves me the oppertunity to reload and face my enemies again.

Kentucky rifle.

Perform a very late-term abortion on Michelle Wolf.

Attached: 716013312.jpg (1100x359, 25K)

>Not like it matters anyway. At least in the United States, you have to have proof of intent to carry out a given threat. You have to have names, addresses, detailed plans, paper trails. Otherwise it's just freedom of speech. If this weren't the case, there would be scores of people in jail or dead for threatening Obama (outside of brainlet conspiracy theories).
>Saying "I would shoot donald j trump in this hypothetical context which you have specified" is not illegal. But that's clearly what you're trying to bait people into, isn't it?
Okay, but

1. I am European
2. I cannot post from VPN because 4cuck has banned all the nodes I have been using
3. I know I have freedom of speech, but still it is better to be clear
4. I don't want to be banned by some zealous janitor, so better clarify
5. I myself am a truly supporter of non violence
6. I wanted to avoid all the "are you a social scientist trying to study Jow Forums" thing because it would be bullshit. Some dudes in the past, on Jow Forums, posted questionnaires and shit. I ain't one of them... Bantz accusing me of being a CIA shill are fine...

So here are my reasons for announcing that

and voila Jow Forums became facebook...

Attached: ALICE.jpg (339x300, 30K)

Napoleon so french learn their place

It's specifically stated that it's not serious, a hypothetical situation only. Don't be so paranoid.

Nobody here would actually shoot someone because they aren't degenerate murderers.

Just bored, James

The meme is getting old
Don't do that, user

Even if he was recording this shit, it wouldn't hold up in court, you need more evidence of a death threat than "guy said he wishes person A was dead, that means he's going to make an attempt on his life!". A lot of people on the internet would be thrown in the party van if it was that easy. Jails would be overflowing.

i wont
i live in kentucky so life is comfy

>4. I don't want to be banned by some zealous janitor, so better clarify
Fair enough, but it's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" kind of deal. I'm pretty sure more than 90% of Jow Forums looking at this thread thinks you're "glowing."

Jeffery Star fucking faggot

Attached: 06848413-6BD7-45C6-90BC-B3AFC057B48F.jpg (641x858, 161K)

That's no joke because in the USA shit like this happens for real
I believe these people are martyrs
Still refusing to arm themselves notwithstanding the crime rate and the fact some people want them dead just because they do not arm themselves

>Who do you choose, Jow Forums?
i'll shoot the headwound into the beast when it rises out of the sea.

>they aren't degenerate murderers
The keyword there being "murderers."

this also said, i'd never shoot anyone because it's important for events and time to continue without disruption, we have to learn from the past somehow and taking out certain people will just allow for their mistakes to be made once again in the future

A waste of a shot. Even with baby blood he's got at most 10-15 years. You'd be better off going for his son.

George Soros' son
Alexander Soros!
George will be gone soon enough!

I would shoot OP and keep doing it until rest of the faggots realize the connection with mysterious deaths and this thread so they might stop posting this.

Finally some blessed user

No one. Or wait, just KYS, faggot. Not someone else. You should love your enemies. If you kill them but not their ideas, others will rise in their place and only this approach will generate only increasing violence and crimes. It's not a solution, idiot.

Matthew 5:43-48

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Attached: 1547657857133.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

>I'm pretty sure more than 90% of Jow Forums looking at this thread thinks you're "glowing."
What does glowing mean, in this context? Overreacting?

No thanks, don't need a secret service visit.
I'll just say it's the Anti-Christ.

Probably Xi Jinping.

>Springfield
shoulda bought a colt

Myself

Ameribros, I appreciate your contribution, but do you realise I have no idea who the fuck these people are?
Please post some fucking context because I don't wanna spend the day googling names. Also, people who may be relevant to you in the USA may still be irrelevant elsewhere... Context needed.

squirt gun
cheeto benito

David "Camera" Hogg

>just KYS, faggot.
> You should love your enemies

Attached: 1493580671935.png (375x394, 319K)

shut the fuck up you fucking newfag, lurk for two years before posting

Good

>gif
Killed my eyesight tho

youtube.com/watch?v=hkMqCrSLEzw
is where 'glowing' comes from

stop spoon feeding the retard and let this thread die

Lurking is overrated
I have been around since 2008
I just tend to avoid overtly Amerifags threads because they are so idiosyncratic they give me heartburn

Holy kek

Can I ricochet the one round and get 2 or more kills?

If so, in a crowded KFC on a night statistically more more likely to have welfare recipients paid, and bounce it of heads and metal objects alike with autistic accuracy.

Fuck you. Why are leaves so obnoxious on this board? Can't you be like the Aussies for a change?

You have put way too much effort into addressing people in this thread about the semantics.

What a stupid faggot.

I pick you. Let one bullet remove your blighted presence from this globe.

I was expecting some Jow Forums fag to introduce the idea of multiple kills with one round.

However, meme flag is meme.

Jeffery star is some lgbt cringefest who openly tries to assault people for not having his view point made shit ton of money off of makeup he sells but hes just rarted and annoying

>lurking since '08
>doesn't understand what (((glowing))) means
>doesn't recognize household names mentioned in countless threads
>avoids (((amerifag))) threads even though flags not in use on Jow Forums for that length of time
uh huh, faggot