Do Americans genuinely even have a right to express white nationalism when their land originally belonged to the native...

Do Americans genuinely even have a right to express white nationalism when their land originally belonged to the native indians? I'm not saying that justifies non native Indian immigrants flooding into country, it's just pretty funny when they obnoxiously think they're the true justified saviours of the white race when it's all built upon lies.

Attached: fcee06a.jpg (947x523, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P6HKNez1_AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the indians stole the land from Mother Nature and whites took it back

Imagine being a paki and using white inventions to attack white people from a white civilized country far away from your shithole homeland.

>the indians lived off the land from Mother Nature and whites perverted and corrupted it

FTFY achmed

Even though the UK has retarded immigration opinions, more people are becoming woken up about this ordeal. At least white nationalism is actually justified here as whites have always been native to the United Kingdom.

Sorry for insulting your people, Scooters-To-Walmart Geronimo

You need to have a legitimate nation before you can bitch about stealing land same way how every nation has an army, it's either their own or some other nation's.

this is why based Pekka deserves independence from Ivan and Sven

That doesn't matter spastic, they were there first. I would feel the same way if a bunch of blacks took land from a white populated area that didn't form their own army to call a nation yet.

failure in wildlife control is another issue, James

I'll give a legitimate response

There's no excuses really for what happened as far as the natives go, manifest destiny fucked them in the ass, the concessions that we gave them were bullshit, they are the one colonized nation of people who never won back their rights from the colonizers.

In today's time's, I'd gladly have a nation of whites and native Americans verses what we have now. Not all tribes were worth salvaging, but the ones who were still got fucked. Now the nation's most descriminated against populace is out whined by niggers.

I live in Nebraska and have met many natives from the Siox tribe, as well as friends that I've had who were Cherokee, and they're geniuses compared to the entire population of North Omaha.

I would be all for a white red country, but the forced disenfranchisement on the majority of the native populace had made a lot of them irredeemable.

...sure.

Attached: 36f198e.jpg (460x819, 44K)

2 million hunter gatherers can't own a continent. It was extremely sparsely populated, and by low IQ people too

>land originally belonged
how can you own lands without a civilisation with writing and law?

Are you Anglo Saxon? If so, you too were n invader. So shut your fucking mouth. Life is a struggle for territory and resources. Some win, some lose. The only complaint I have is that we did not exterminate our vanquished foes.

The land didn't belong to the natives, because the natives didn't think land could be owned. They had ZERO laws on who owned land.

I know you britbongs don't have a loicense for the word spastic so please refrain from using it.
If you still doesn't have a legitimate nation when some others are flooding in to your living space then you either can just blame yourself or unite and fight back.
My point stands. There's no need for white people who are not united as a nation so fuck 'em being such a primitive niggers.

Whites always have a right to express white nationalism.

We had to show them the error in their ways

Here's a response to your question from a former Harvard teacher: youtu.be/P6HKNez1_AU

Attached: 1542996139750.jpg (610x813, 60K)

>Le hypocrite WASP meme
No, we came and we conquered the land. We fought scores of wars with the Natives to take control of the US and we won. As such we have the right to settle and keep our lands as much as any other conqueror. We even have the right to disallow Native American immigrants from the South, because the country belongs to Americans

Attached: Lady Liberty Spreads Civilisation to the Redskins.jpg (2392x1782, 1.76M)