HAPPENING

Incoming KEK.
Trump will reopen government without wall funding

Attached: 1547765158988.png (584x299, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/deal-of-the-century-us-pushes-israeli-palestinian-plan/a-45023242
albawaba.com/news/kushner-almost-ready-announce-deal-century-says-can-meet-abbas-if-he-want-1149420
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

big if true

Did his low iq supporters expect otherwise? You're never gonna get a wall.

digits disagree

Does it follow that if MP, JK and MM meet it means that Trump capitulates?

Digits say you're a nigger, OP.

>thats the conclusion you come to from that twat
kill yourself obamaleaf

KILL ALL JEWISH AND ISRAELI CHILDREN.

Blessed. Democrats conveniently round up to be tried for treason.

Attached: 1542325277445.jpg (1024x1212, 651K)

Attached: xs.png (486x515, 20K)

Attached: 1524164747134.jpg (950x502, 384K)

Kushner is in charge.

Attached: turdboy.jpg (1160x629, 148K)

or, to discuss holding the State of the Union at the senate, btfo'ing pelosi and the democrats

no

It's to discuss the Democrats' coup attempt and how to present it to the nation.

Brace yourselves.

Attached: 1532256429662.png (1812x1131, 3.32M)

Attached: israeli child dead.jpg (230x150, 12K)

if anything I would think it would have more to do with that cancelled flight than anything atm. I mean.. them going out of their way to visit every place in the world besides dc is curious as fuck.

>Did his low iq supporters expect otherwise? You're never gonna get a wall.
I didnt expected otherwise.

Shill politicians dont care about people and dont want the wall, any thing that hurt people and government that come shutdown is not a problem to them since they dont care about people, so they can wait up to the heat death of universe if needed without saying yes to a wall

Attached: Trump Sells His Soul (2).jpg (600x500, 55K)

>Did his low iq supporters expect otherwise? You're never gonna get a wall.
The only way Trump can be re-elected is if he got a wall. The Democrats know that and that's why they're willing to sink the government to stop him from getting his wall.

The only way Trump can be re-elected is if he got a wall. The Republicans know that and that's why they're willing to sink the government to get him his wall.

This but Kushner's presence is the interesting part here. I think Trump is going to announce his Deal of the Century plan at the SOTU. (Kushner has been a huge part of said deal) That's why Pelosi doesn't want him to give the speech and she was more than likely heading over to Afghanistan, Egypt and Brussels to find ways to undermine him before he could announce the plan. Trump saw this from a mile away and grounded that bitch

Attached: almost out of time.jpg (960x678, 26K)

>and that's why they're willing to sink the government
It's the Democrats who are sinking the government.

The only issue remaining in the funding is the wall which the democrats are unwilling to support.

Well he’s doing business with Mitch McConnell who is also a KKK grand dragon so I wouldn’t rule out anything.

You are grasping at straws.

First, Kushner is there because Trump trusts Kushner. He does not necessarily trust Pence and McConnell. Pence and McConnell might work to undermine Trump so Pence can replace him.

Second, Pelosi's trip had been scheduled for a long time. The purpose of the trip is not to start a fucking coup as some of the idiots on this thread keep screaming. It was little more than a paid trip abroad, full of photo-ops with service members, but more conveniently, it allowed Pelosi to be out of the Country for a week until the next government pay-period. It pretty much ensured the shutdown would continue on her terms.

Third, Pelosi stopping the SOTU has nothing to do with some unheard of "deal of the century". It has everything to do with the Shutdown. Democrats know the optics of the SOTU will be terrible for them and possibly the deciding factor in this shutdown battle. Trump would be able to bring out the most heartbreaking victims of illegal immigration, Republicans will stand and applaud fighting for border security while democrats sit stone faced. Pelosi will be forced to sit behind the President as he makes his case and makes the democrats look like a bunch of unpatriotic assholes. Trumps SOTU last year was his most approved moment of the year because he managed to look presidential. He can easily do it again because the Democrat's are backed into a corner fighting against border security. He has likely been planning this since the shutdown started.

>Mitch McConnell who is also a KKK grand dragon
>Asian wife
NatSoc master race?

lmfao

THIS

Jesus fucking Christ...he's gonna CU.CK like the fat orange faggot he is, huh?

What the FUCK?????????

It's the Republicans who are sinking the government

The only issue remaining in the funding is the wall which the republicans are unwilling to give up.

The republicans are spending 5 billion for a political play, and you're blaming the democrats for not giving it to them

>pedocrat shill rat working for known pedophile david "kid cocks" brock and the other pedocrat child traffickers tries desperately to shill against the one thing that will help stop child trafficking
kill yourself soon shill, the trials are coming

Attached: david kid cocks brock and james i love infants.jpg (246x224, 22K)

kushner runs thing, he's the anti-christ.

>Obamaleaf
>only one post
Hahaha! Good one, user! But seriously, has anyone seen Obamaleaf recently? Did he finally commit suicide, or what?

>and that's why they're willing to sink the government to stop him from getting his wall.
YOU ARE STUPID AS FUCK

shill candidates, dont care about the government or people, they are doing their job for the globalist donors, and those donors dont want the wall.
if the government or society is ruined because of shutdown they wont care because they dont care about people or government, its not because they want to hurt trump or something like that.

>It's the Republicans who are sinking the government
Nope. The republicans are willing to sign the bill with the included border wall funding. Democrats don't want a border wall because it protects the country and gives Trump what he wants.

>The only issue remaining in the funding is the wall which the republicans are unwilling to give up.
They don't need to give it up. The border wall is needed.

>The republicans are spending 5 billion for a political play,
No, they're spending 5 billion for a border wall to protect american citizens.

> and you're blaming the democrats for not giving it to them
I'm blaming the democrats for caring more for illegal immigrants than american citizens.

Also, Islam is an anti-White and non-White religion and doesn't belong in White nations, meme flag.

Trump is NOT conservative.
Trump does NOT care about America.
Trump does not care about white people.

He will always cave on everything.

Only reason why trump is great is he is NOT hillary.

master negotiator...

Attached: 156978435789345978.jpg (978x685, 157K)

>and doesn't belong in White nations, meme flag.
would be right at home in the US of A then

I know obamaleaf

>shill candidates, dont care about the government or people,
In general, yes.

>they are doing their job for the globalist donors, and those donors dont want the wall.
Trump isn't deep state, that's why he wants a wall.

>if the government or society is ruined because of shutdown
If the country or government can be ruined because of a shutdown it should be ruined.

>its not because they want to hurt trump or something like that.
They want to hurt Trump because he's not deep state like they are. And a border wall goes against their overall NWO plans. Trump isn't privy to those NWO plans because he's not deep state.

Not that Trump will save the White race, mind you. We're long past voting working in the White race's favor.

it's over
whiteboi btfo

Well, tell us. Dead, institutionalized, locked in a Paki immigrant's rape dungeon? I need to know.

>would be right at home in the US of A then
The USA was founded by Whites for Whites.
Whites were in North America first as well.

I don't think this is something he could back down on. He knows the stakes.

>I don't think this is something he could back down on. He knows the stakes.
If Trump backs down, he's finished. Everyone know that but no one is saying it.

Nothing like this happened, you butt hurt faggot. OP is just making shit up. A meeting suggest nothing. If you think Trump is going to pussy out after bitch slapping Pelosi, you should probably put a bullet in your brain.

We're on the same page here, I was just giving my two cents. However, addressing this:
>Third, Pelosi stopping the SOTU has nothing to do with some unheard of "deal of the century"
Its not some "unheard of" policy I pulled out of my ass. This is something Tump has directed Kushner to focus on. Here are some sources although (of course) they're all negative coverage for the most part.

dw.com/en/deal-of-the-century-us-pushes-israeli-palestinian-plan/a-45023242

albawaba.com/news/kushner-almost-ready-announce-deal-century-says-can-meet-abbas-if-he-want-1149420

I know my original post sounds a bit conspiracy-ish, But it all just seems to coincidental. I mean, why the fuck would Nancy Polsi want to do a photo OP with soldiers, no one would take it seriously. Especially after Trump just did that. And I'm also curious as to why Egypt. What is there for her?

Trump doesn't strike me as someone who would back down, even on things that don't hold weight.

First it was reds
Then it was the scum of the whites
And now it's brown

>ump doesn't strike me as someone who would back down, even on things that don't hold weight.
Trump unfortunately has been influenced time and time again by the subversive and neocon elements he surrounds himself with.

I'm sure Jared and Ivanka are whispering in his ear daily to cave and re-open government.

oy vey

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Nice try faggot.

Democrats have wasted far more than 5 billion over not giving Trump 5 billion for his wall.

WE

today was a very bad day for libtards on Jow Forums, and you know it, fuck your shill thread

>the scum of the whites
>becomes greatest country on earth

Something doesn't add up, oh right it's because you're a memeflag fucktard.

>6 millionth happening thread
>protip happenings never happen
>tfw being a leaf means trying to divert attention from the disaster they live by only finding momentary solace in thinking the false hope of liberals proving for once they actually won or have a good idea
Just stop it. I give you libfags an a+ for effort in your constant attempts to undermine the usa, but if you put that much effort into working you wouldn't be in such a shitty mental/financial state.

I knew Kushner would restore some sanity to Trump

That's not how that meme works you literal fucking redditor. I'm so tired of you fucks ruining memes because you're too dumb to ever use them correctly. Slit your fucking wrists.

But it's Trump's shutdown. He wasted the money.

If democrats give up 5 billion are wasted

If trump gives up nothing more is wasted

yeah you're right, something doesn't add up
>greatest country on earth
woops there it is

>trump jr meets with McConnell to plan what to do now that Mueller is closing in on all things trump / high level GOP

I can't wait. He's gonna drain the swamp as a sacrificial lamb. We'll execute him as a traitor but I'll consider Trump a hero for cleansing us of the cancer that is the GOP.

Something like 60 billion was spent by the federal government on illegal immigrants in 2017.

But Democrats won't spend 5 billion to stop the illegal immigrants.

You're even dumber than you make Trump out to be if you think he'd back out now empty handed like 3 days before he gets to start firing tens of thousands of Federal worker parasites.

WUZ

Faggot memeflaggot

>WE
Are the superior race.

History proves it.

No, this is to plan for Trump making the SOTU from the Senate.

Tell me what you think the greatest country on earth is. I'm not saying it's merica but I want to know what you think lol

>leftist retards keep getting BTFO
>shills keep pretending it's the other way
Nice try, Schlomo.

Attached: 1485214528691.jpg (594x479, 98K)

trump should just show up on the normal date and time of the SOTU. Everyone who matters will show up and the media will still cover it.

yesssss

>Kushner

Attached: happiestmerchant.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Are... Are you blaming the Democrats? What are you? An NPC? Trump is literally the only one that didn't want to fund the government. The bill to fund the government had 100% approval. Republicans are just spineless and refuse to go against Trump's word unless they are planning to retire like Flake.

>That reddit spacing

Attached: 1453392739075.jpg (800x820, 149K)

I don’t care as long as trump fails and his drones sob. Like shillary drones are funny, but the inbreds sperg sooooo much harder.

checkem
pelosi and mcconnel are folding

Attached: gbc3x011dgr11.png (1246x1146, 738K)

Attached: 1541867172755.png (720x529, 464K)

>Are... Are you blaming the Democrats?
I'm blaming the democrats for the shut down and for not funding the wall.

>Trump is literally the only one that didn't want to fund the government.
The Democrats refuse to even pass a funding bill that includes the wall.

> The bill to fund the government had 100% approval.
No it didn't. The wall is part of the funding.

>. Republicans are just spineless and refuse to go against Trump's word unless they are planning to retire like Flake.
McConnell is refusing to put a bill before the president that the president will veto. That is showing spine.

Desperately jumping to conclusions I see lmao prepare to get btfo

>spacing for readability is reddit spacing
truly this is the easiest way to recognize someone who grew up on reddit

You do know that if Trump falls, it will disenfranchise and radicalize hundreds of thousands of Whites, right?

The race war will all but be assured.

If he does he might as well not run in 2020. He cant win the media battle regardless of how good his arguements are, so it will be tough to accomplish. The admin will need to have something to hold pver the dems heads to get them to budge.

Lefties can't meme

Attached: wordy 2 (2018_06_13 19_20_13 UTC).jpg (647x650, 288K)

>its trumps shutdown, he wasted the money
Whatever you say I guess. Also wasted what money?

>if democrats give up 5 billion wasted
Wouldn't be the first time a democrat wasted money

>if trump gives up nothing is wasted
au contraire, america is lost

>ID: D1nk
>And a filthy muslim
I wonder who pays you to spew this stupid garbage. Do you actually think you are changing consensus here?

>right wing views are so simplistic they can be summed up in 1 line memes
>left-wing viewpoints require more understanding and are more expanded

And this is good to you?

Attached: 1526385341124.png (800x600, 32K)

> republicans are spineless
> republicans show solidarity and don’t back down
Wow really makes me think

It's like this has all been done before

Attached: fact (2018_06_13 19_20_13 UTC).jpg (600x601, 57K)

Attached: 1535838754860.jpg (800x800, 138K)

Technically the best outcome would be Trump declaring a national emergency and goes full Andrew Jackson on these kikes. Allocates unlimited funding for the wall and then Operation Wetback 2.0 commences.

Attached: 34546867845634658576.png (596x791, 564K)

Attached: 1544224194864.gif (500x279, 1.8M)

Kushner & Ivanka are spoiled entitled filthy liberals. They care more about Israel than they do this country. Its really disheartening that Trump isn't red-pilled on the JQ. It's no coincidence that so many wealthy and/or political ppl marry their children off to Jews. It's so that they and their family will be saved when the Jews turn the world into two classes: mud ppl slaves and the Jew ruling class. Trump's in on it. Hate to say it but there's no other explanation.

Liberals are the true NPC's. They can't even create their own memes. They lack the divine spark.

Attached: wq9ntfwcb5n11.jpg (960x458, 74K)

Actually I'm hoping the shutdown goes into February and food stamps run out. When that happens mass riots begin with the darkies who are unable to feed themselves.

Accelerationism FTW

digits and OP is a faggot

Attached: 1547692904782.jpg (534x803, 139K)

name one original "right" meme

I always wonder if the kids on Jow Forums think they're actually the only source of memes. I wouldn't doubt it.

Attached: 1546898202804.png (325x212, 53K)

>kushner
HAHAHah drumpftards really like this criminal?

>no wall

I'd settle for a Shoah