Why do woman wear makeup?

why do woman wear makeup?

Attached: Wz2N9p3.jpg (1080x1350, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn when did beyonce become hot??

Well let's see, gonna dump a few pics for (you).

Attached: 1543942296429.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Attached: 1543942172821.jpg (640x514, 57K)

Attached: 1543941837318m.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

to attract Chad or beta bux

Because 98% of women are ugly

Attached: 1543941763084.jpg (400x398, 33K)

Attached: 1543941620103.jpg (960x960, 113K)

Find one who doesn't. Natural beauty.

it's kesha, I think she looks hotter without makeup, why would she hide her freckles?

To deceive you

To hide undesirable traits. It seems innocent but men make life-partner choices based on the health and genes of their prospective partners. To lie about your genetics is to deceive the suitor.

And - go figure - folks don't like to be deceived, especially when it comes to something as important as the genes passed down to their heirs.

PS - freckles are indicative of race-mixing.

She'd be pretty cute without the nose ring ngl

the only value they provide in society is to be slampig fuckhole cumdumpsters or wageslaves.

they consciously chose to abandon all other responsibilities...

thus their value is tied into how much they slave away, or how much they sexualise themselves.

makeup is just another form of artificially elevating her sexual value, along with:
hair alternation
breast augmentation
skin dyes
lycra sweatpants

etc etc

you get the picture, they lie about all of this to deceive a higher value male into slamming her.

dont you date try being dishonest with her though, thats en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception

Why do they wear the mask?

cause alot of them are munters.

You ask why a woman would wear make up and I will not give you a direct answer but I will give you a question:
Why sellers try to take the best photo shoots of their merchandise?Why they try to make better?

To raise their market value.
They try to sell themselves for an higher value and scam the buyer.

Attached: 1547515096294.jpg (960x960, 92K)

could you imagine how much it must eat away at the mind and soul of a roastie to know that every time she has to leave the confines of her private residence, she must first adorn her face with multiple layers of paint in order to not physically repulse the men around her...i mean, physical beauty is the only value 90% of women provide anymore

who the fuck am i kidding? women are entirely solipsistic and these lines of thought undoubtedly do not register

actual hot women look better without make-up.

these all look shit even with makeup desu

to be more attractive and compete with other wimen

>why do woman wear makeup?
Being a sex clown.

Because they’re ugly.

>freckles are indicative of race-mixing

Attached: 1518560317650.gif (223x176, 1.37M)

>tfw my Ex was absolutely stunning without makeup but only put it on because of her gay THOT friends.

Because most of them are ugly without it.

Not bad for 31. Kesha should have ditched the makeup sooner. She looks like a coked out whore with her warpaint on.

Firecrotch

Do you want the pretty lie or the ugly lie?

They view them with makeup as the "real" them. That's why they say things like "I need to put on my face".

>why do women wear make up and perfume?
cause they are ugly and they smell bad

Personally i think women looks prettier without makeup. But what do i know, i heard the no makeup looking makeup look is coming on strong :D

Attached: 52bc5bff13df6.image.jpg (550x413, 178K)

war paint, gotta take you fags to hell.

Attached: 595c343289e0b.jpg (1140x1710, 320K)

Because most women age like milk. Honestly I'm not that confused anymore as to why there are so many faggot men.

What stupid question is that ? They do it to look good , even better , because they know they will be treated like submans by chads if they dont look good . Also men that dont have status are treated like subhumans by stacies .

deal with it, you splotchy mongrel

Girls that put on a lot of makeup, it's like a vicious cycle, it ruins theiur skin and pores and eyebrows, thus, making them put on more makeup to cover up their terrible complexion. Women absorb up to 5 lbs of toxic chemicals per year from makeup. It's dumb, plus, makeup looks stupid, this is way better, and is good for fucking with facial recognition software

Attached: facepaint6.jpg (550x630, 43K)

Without makeup most women look like a male human or did we are too used on make up

Attached: facepaint3.jpg (424x640, 47K)

Dishonesty and insecurity.

Same reason trannys do it. Ugly.

Attached: 5CEB18F1-8E02-4EB9-B7D7-D35025809915.png (1144x772, 267K)

this
and they start early now

this one is less a case of makeup making a bad face look good, and more a case of a naturally cute girl ruining her face with makeup. unlike the other images that have disproportionate features or leathery skin, she just has acne from too much makeup use, and if she stopped using so much and let her skin clear up she'd be pretty cute.

Eh?

>PS - freckles are indicative of race-mixing.

Attached: 86B68041-46D2-4EF8-AC9A-46DB32D8B27B.jpg (353x334, 16K)

>freckles are indicative of race-mixing.
LMFAO

Why did you break up?

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)