Decided to be roommates with my sister to help her out while she goes to the local college

>decided to be roommates with my sister to help her out while she goes to the local college
>Brings a different guy every other week
>Walls are paper thin
>Most of them are black

Attached: 1542001289749m.jpg (1024x669, 52K)

HAHA

>He's posting here instead of killing her to stop her from further defacing the family name
Faggot.

Attached: CTTJQRy8xriR5phv4K_OhMsoJ47E8Avyk3fkjuD_j2E.jpg (1600x1065, 431K)

>to help her out
This was your mistake.

>Walls are paper thin
>Most of them are black
Who the fuck has black walls?

ask her when is she going to get you a cool brother-in-law to watch football games while drinking some cold ones with him

I don't believe that you are telling the truth, but if you are... Man I have nothing to say to you. That absolutely fucked up. You are cucked beyond saving.

Ask yourself this: What would a man in your position do 70 years ago?

Attached: 2.png (512x512, 43K)

a house nigger

this
(this post is strictly satire )

kick that bitch out.
if she is on the lease then you need to move out.
stop enabling thotery and they will stop doing it

Friendly reminder: your family is being punished by God.
God's plan for women is that they live AT HOME. They don't work. They don't go to school. They don't talk in Church.
Then, when they get married, they go away with their husband.
If you had a Christian family...
1) You'd stay at home until you were married. You'd never have to live in a shithole while your sister fornicates.
2) Your sister would stay at home until she was married. She would marry a nice man from the Church with similar values.

ask your parents what tgey think about it
i have the feeling that you're the only non-npc in your senpai

Tell her she's a disgusting bestial whore and move out. That's all you can do.

>1 post by this id

Fuck you, you Pinoy piece of shit I'm in pain.

Plot twist and full reveal.
OP and his sister are black too

None of this ever happened and you're a Kike trolling the board.

OP, stop fapping to the sound of your sister getting blacked.

un nègre

post pics of her feet.

lol what are you scared of the government or something you fucking faggot, hahaha, just kidding this post is entirely satirical.

>people think they're better than me

Hey faggots your sisters are getting plowed by Tyrone.

Man, black walls are so ugly.

>this much cope
You’re the one who decided to live with a coal burner dipshit. You brought this on yourself.

Your parents failed and so did you.

Attached: 14432455327891.jpg (1862x1043, 113K)

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Lol he didn't redpill his sister as she grew up. My sister fucking hates blacks and Muslims. You fucked up.

Change only the recieving oral and anal then add a option for age 9 3/4 to 11 3/4 and AHA you satanic kikes are caught again by the NOR clause that CONdemns your nation to destruction for the sins of that flag and the innocent blood shed in the name of Netanyahu and rothschild usury bankers.enjoy your final days among the living you undead synagogue of satan pedo praising demagogues loving kike.

Stupid fuck cant even help raise his own sister...

fucking based