Receptionist “she is Scottish”

Patient “she doesn’t look Scottish.”

Receptionist “what do Scottish people look like?”

Silence. Appointment card taken. So proud of my team

twitter.com/DrPunamKrishan/status/1085161089699069952

Attached: Capture.png (596x656, 63K)

>“what do Scottish people look like?”

imagine not being able to answer this question

They look Celtic, you evil Asian parasite.

a fine jewish/hispanic/scottish citizen right here

Attached: 1531134507772.jpg (963x861, 223K)

Dwarves.

>what are ethnic groups

What's an asian?

>and everyone clapped

...What a horrible person.

Kek. And there still are so-called conservatives who advocate for government-run healthcare.

I dont understand why someone would be willing to go as far as not wanting a paki docter but then not being able to say the obvious answer to what scottish people look like. Also I like how this tweet is essentially just celebrating a person being afraid to speak whats obviously on their mind due to the fear of being crushed under the boot of globohomo.

>"what do Scottish people look like?"
This

Attached: Samurai.Jack.S01E11.XI.Jack.and.the.Scotsman.avi_snapshot_09.11_[2017.02.08_18.18.35].jpg (640x480, 119K)

THINGS THAT HAPPENED

Red head man wearing skirts
if they are not wearing skirts they are irish

>I don't want a black swim coach
>Tyrone isn't black
>What do black people look like?
MANNNN U RASYSSS AND SHIT

Things that never happened.

You should have just told the receptionist I want to talk to a doctor that speaks English better than fucking Microsoft Tech Support

Note for non-Commonwealth folks: 'asian' here probably means a Paki or some raghead.

>Shes scottish

Attached: 1469572436689.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I don't want a doctor that isn't a white man, desu and I'm a white woman.

What an easy answer lmao this old man missed a golden opportunity for some red pill tier banter

>Punam
>Pu
>Poo
Obviously Scottish.

Attached: 1545416149567.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

End Racism

Patient “I don’t want an Asian doctor”

Receptionist “she is Finnish”

Patient “she doesn’t look Finnish”.

Receptionist “what do Finnish people look like?”

Silence. Appointment card taken. So proud of my team.

Attached: 1547220600487.jpg (1660x964, 292K)

>femanon
You know the rules bitch.

Attached: 1544602722538.jpg (500x566, 140K)

I only use Christian doctors

>shit that never happened

because it didnt happen idiot

Or I could just ignore you, manlet

Attached: 173c4e00afaf8eb7a14dd761dd2123d8.jpg (702x495, 51K)

>and everybody clapped

I was just wondering... in 'merica, Asian means Japanese.

So true.

>What do Scottish people look like?
Imagine being bold enough to ask such an absurd question. Scots are Celtic people who live in fucking Scotland, what other Scots are there?

>be me
>be droopy fat titties
feelsbadman.jpg

White

Oh man im so tired of these indian retards who go to another country and become ultra leftist jew retards. Why the fuck is it always indian females ? Are they the vocal minority

Or, ideally, not mention your gender when it has zero fucking relevance to the topic. Tits or gtfo, you mongoloid.

I got around having to see Mexican nurses by yelling at the receptionist and telling them that I'm a millionaire who can afford to pay for the department head.

$275 for a quick visit (with insurance) is well worth it.

you have to understand where they are coming from. to them, race literally doesn't exist. a scot is someone born in scotland.

You could, but you didn't. Now let's those navel length brown nipple sad bags.

Attached: 1544618018180.gif (290x173, 2.56M)

>brown hair, brown eye mother
>blonde hair, blue eye child

at least you tried

Based and jackpilled

Entitled hateful shitskins

>she's not a [race] she's a [nationality]

Attached: wife material.png (594x862, 296K)

>Asian
I suspect Islamic doctrine takes priority over the Hippocratic oath.

protip: tell them you're jewish so you get a (((white))) guy. if you're laid up in a ward the local synagogue will cook your meals instead of the hospital kitchen. this trick also works for prisons.

Attached: 1436227279375.gif (600x600, 89K)

In Britain asian mean the indian race. They used to call gooks orientals but they've lumped them all together

You found a Dr. with no common sense, some dumb people on dumb twitter, and sent it here....fuck your mother, al qaeda supporter.

If this happened in America, I'd be confused as to why they are turning down a statistically above doctor.

If this happened in the EU, I understand as they are turning down a statistically below average doctor.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.22_[2017.09.16_02.1 (1280x720, 123K)

Indian males are the most anti-white liberal sjws we have.

>In Britain asian mean the indian race
It almost exclusively refers to muslims.

She is

Actually true (and that's a good thing)

Rules are rules and you know the rule
>tits or gtfo

What do Asian people look like?

I see, I was not aware of that. To me it seems that indian women are the first to go on twitter being loud and shit about any non-issue crying racism as if they actually are making a change

It's more than likely a made up story anyways. Scottish people don't look anything like Asians. Who would seriously confuse the two?
The only possible explanation, if this is true, is that the doctor is a mutt claiming Scottish heritage à la Elizabeth Warren

I will choose the doctor I want. I have not and will not have a black doctor.

why do brits Indians/ Pakis/ Arabs call themselves Asian? here it automatically means east asians or south east

>image is tweet
>Text is identical to image
>Link to Tweet

What is your game here. Who paid you for this. Why even post it?

it means people from Asia. Stay mad at our correct use of English

Fucking Charles himself isn't allowed to say this mudblood on the left "doesn't look like she's from Manchester" without being called out. Why would some Scottish rando be excepted? Though some other anons are right, this probably never happened anyway.

Attached: prince-charles-head-of-commonwealth-prince-charles-commonwealth-prince-charles-racism-row-royal-news (590x350, 44K)

based poo

Scotland is full of this shit, despite being 95% white.

I want that "asian' woman's vagina on my face. I want her to sit on my face and not get up for an hour.

I would have no problem with an Asian doctor... as long as they're educated in America.

wtf it's faily easy to say north european celtic

This :(

Literally every Scot in the cities are left-wing nanny state loving cucks.

You're way overthinking it. Nothing to do with heritage or DNA. They simply believe nationality is completely distinct from race.

This is the same kind of people that will tell you that niggers in France are "French" because they were born to two nigger parents on french soil giving them citizenship.

Wow. Genocidal.

SLANT EYED OR SHIT SKINNED OR SOMETIMES BOTH. LIKE YOU!

Yeah, true. I didn't think of it that way. Sometimes I forget other countries aren't full of mutts like they are here.

Indians, pakis, bangledeshis etc. are the same race. I don't think they' refer to their turks or arabs as asians and neither do we. But we do consider indians and pakis to be S asian as a subcategory of asian.

>I don't want an Asian doctor
>She is Scottish
>She doesn't look Scottish
>What do Scottish people look like?
> Not Asian...

Fixed.

My local doctors know I don't want arab or poos. I'll take an arab woman doctor but that's it. They're incompetent and try to rush things so you're gone and they can go back to praising allah or shitting in the corner.

I saw 9 different poo/arab doctors for a shoulder issue where my shoulder would go dead for a day or 2 then back to normal and my grip would weaken to the point I couldn't grab anything. Every doctor said "you're 26, we don't do anything for shoulders at that age". First white doctor I see "we'll check your skeletal muscle + a few other blood tests. If its still doing it in a couple of weeks come back and we'll get you to a neurologist"

That doctore was albert einstene

Medical institutions are legally forced to give you a doctor of your preferred race.

This was implemented so that minorities could get minority doctors.

Now that white people are starting to become minorities in their own countries, we can see the racism manifest as white people asking for white doctors are treated with utter contempt. As though the white person is racist for having a preference.

If anyone here ever runs into this kind of issue, do not relent. You have the law on your side. IF you want a fucking white doctor, they have to give you a white doctor. They will be as much of an absolute passive aggressive asshole about it as they can get away with, but that's what happens when you let parasites into your country like this.

kek. checked.

They only think that way with whites; because they KNOW they are committing genocide. Only Europeans/whites are denied existence as distinct racial and indigenous groups with unique cultures.

Most likely an elderly patient, that might have it hard understanding things in the first place, fed up having to have their illness explained to them by someone who can't speak English well.

Get this man a fucking beer

LIKE THEY HAD TWO SCOTTISH PARENTS

too bad you can't ask for non-jewish european doctors

Suck it, goy.

>she is Scottish

Attached: 645a6e75-b9e1-4bc7-a136-071f8469e52d.png (483x564, 283K)

Id rather have a poo than joo as a doctor desu

I mean, a black doctor seems risky as fuck. Probably better off spraying it with bactene and super gluing it back together.

A dog born in a stable does not become a horse.

Doesn't matter, they speak and understand my language and have all of the medical expertise and training that is required of this nation, not the estimated equivalent.
Imagine thinking people want their own doctors because they hate someone's appearance instead of having difficulty communicating already difficult and complex issues and education concerns.

Fuck off Frank, you and your cootie virus. You're a poof.

only if she didn't have that nigger shit on her neck and in her nose

Why do only white countries and people wanting to come to white countries push this "diversity" horseshit? Does anyone in Asia think "man I wish we had millions of Africans and Latinos immigrating here"?

>I'll go to this poo in loo doctor because I'm not racist
>*dies*

>what do Finnish people look like?

Attached: fug.jpg (800x667, 89K)

imagine being a normie wanting brainsurgery by these critters

pajeets are fucking terrible in my experience as well.

This. I imagine she a really said "like me".

Bunch of old boomers sold us out so they could have monkeys take care of them when they are old. I hope they abuse the living shit out of them.

The patient should've suggested that bitch to watch Trainspotting.

UK accepts shitty degree-mill-tier "education" from indian doctors as equivalent to actual medical training

hence why all the shitty ones stay in europe and all of the actually-qualified ones come to the US