Question to Swedish anons

Genuine question to Swedish anons. How are the recent North-African/Middle-Eastern immigrants integrating? Do most of them speak Swedish on the intermediate level and above, or it's very basic? Do ugly Swedish chicks date the more handsome ones or they still mostly stick to natives? Is it common for Swedish dudes to date hot North-African/Middle-Eastern immigrant girls?

Attached: Sweden.png (1200x750, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ITDgi78xHww
arbetet.se/2015/10/14/den-nya-underklassen-arbetslosheten-praglar-somaliers-liv-i-sverige/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pole for a fifth time in sweeden

Niggers and arabs learns swedish. It's kinda easy when you just stick with it for a time.
Swedish and overall nordic grills are ugly. It's just a meme of their beauty. As a russian you'd have notice that best of them holds more slavic genes from viking conquests.

I'd nuke this country if it was for me

post a vid of a nigger speaking swedish

post a vid of a arab speaking swedish

dont reply unless its what i requested

Attached: difference between men and women.jpg (1230x563, 168K)

youtu.be/ITDgi78xHww

They aren't integrating at all, they are living in their own enclaves out in the ghettos/ first world favelas.If I remember correctly it's less than 10% of them that in any way, shape or form complete the introductionary course in swedish (SFI, Swedish for immigrants)

Only young thot girls are dating chad sandniggers, I can't remember that I have seen a girl over 30 with one of them. And I have NEVER seen a swedish man with a immigrant girl.

>How are the recent North-African/Middle-Eastern immigrants integrating?

There is no integration. Sweden is segregated.

>Do most of them speak Swedish on the intermediate level and above, or it's very basic?

They speak a bastard version of Swedish. Ghetto Swedish - if they even speak it.

>Do ugly Swedish chicks date the more handsome ones or they still mostly stick to natives?

Dating for foreigners with natives in general is very hard here. Dating is not the same concept here then in other countries. It's more fluid, implied and reserved than in many other countries which makes it awkard for foreigners.

>Is it common for Swedish dudes to date hot North-African/Middle-Eastern immigrant girls?

No

1st generation immigrants never properly learn Swedish. Their children do, but (((ghetto))) culture forces them to talk with this weird thick accent and with a very forced "dark" voice. It's rare to find an immigrant who speaks Swedish properly, regardless of age or time spent here.

You could compare it to niggers in the US. Most of them talk with a southern accent even though they're not from there.

>Sand nigger
>Chad
That's an oxymoron sven

No, no, not really.

> immigrants have deep voices becaues they are high T , while native swedes speak with high pitched sissy voice
> swede claims they have toxic masculine dark voices , due to ghettoization

when are you transitioning fully Svenni?

Attached: bald-man-dandruff-2.jpg (870x540, 105K)

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Yeah, yeah. I meant those that doesn't look like troglodytes, Bayani.
>ib4 they all do

30 years ago I would have laughed and called you a tin foil hat but now I know better, sadly.

The fact the young girls are pairing off with, or being raped by...lol...arabs and nigs should be worrying. Not the older bitches that aren't fertile

How is "not looking like a trog"?
Like that?

Attached: 250px-CSKA_Sporting_(12).jpg (250x472, 28K)

out of all immigrants that came to sweden since early 90's, about 5-6% integrated very well, about 10% more can communicate in swedish on a basic level - rest live decades on gibs without learning a single word or trying to understand local laws, traditions etc
they all live in same ghettos, rarely come out to populated areas like town squares etc and when they do, it's usually during work hours when you can barely see any swede on the streets, thats why you can get impression that the city is filled with shitskins

back to my original idea, IF and when we cut down ALL gibs, i would calculate that about 75-80% of all shitskins will be gone in matter of couple of months

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 65K)

around 80% of them learn decent swedish. 95% of them don't work. they live for themselves and completely occupy public places and do crimes and violence.

You know what I meant by that faggot

>Oxymoron
>Meaning that all sandnogs are Chads
I know that’s not what you meant, but you should probably learn what words mean before spouting them off, Philippine fren.

Here's the truth, I live in a big city.

People who were born here or lived here long genrally adapt and are as normal swedish ppl.

I dont see much of people from syria etc its mostly afghanis everywhere.

They're hanging in the mall all night and drink redbulls and try to get with girls.

They do get girls, mostly 13-16 year olds, both ugly and hot who probably doesn't come from the best conditions at home..

Also, of the close to 60 afghanis hanging in the mall/city everyday, it's like 5 of them who are actually alpha/get girls numbers the rest just stand by creepily watching.

These guys mostly have no game the top 10% of them succeed in getting gfs etc, and this while they're still young and look decent with nice clothes.

I havent seen a girl over the age of 20 ever been with a refugee, only immigrants who are born here.

So basically they do young in school age 15-18 then not a lot of fun 4 them.

I'm not saying that it's good nor that I'm not worried. I just answered OPs question.
Yeah, kind of. The point is that some of them can get their hairy paws on racetraitor thots which was what OP asked about.
The fun thing is that the current wave of immigrants are hated even by the ones that came before since those never got any gibs and instead worked hard to build new lives. I know several immigrants that came to Sweden in the 60'-70's and they truly fucking HATE the gibs me dats monkeys with a passion.

>North-African/Middle-Eastern immigrants integrating?
Some are doing very well, some are doing bad - overall its pretty bad.
>Do most of them speak Swedish on the intermediate level and above, or it's very basic?
Most of them speak intermediate Swedish, the biggest problem is that they speak very fast and slur words.
>Do ugly Swedish chicks date the more handsome ones or they still mostly stick to natives?
Both ugly and beautiful Swedish women date MENA immigrants - in fact most of the couples I see on the street are white blond women with dark men. Swedish women seem to think it's cool/exotic to date a MENA.
>Is it common for Swedish dudes to date hot North-African/Middle-Eastern immigrant girls?
Never seen this. Ever.

Attached: sips.jpg (2118x1352, 375K)

My bad user, I'll work more on my english fren.

Attached: cad790caa66eb8a2b7b19bcef211e067.jpg (610x802, 71K)

>These guys mostly have no game the top 10% of them succeed in getting gfs etc, and this while they're still young and look decent with nice clothes.

>I havent seen a girl over the age of 20 ever been with a refugee, only immigrants who are born here.

>So basically they do young in school age 15-18 then not a lot of fun 4 them.

Those guys who don't succeed, do they mostly become incels eventually? Or their parents/relatives arrange them someone from their home county?

improve your english and never use leading questions or ill find you and rape you the answers to your "questions" are; no, niggermonkeys, jews and all non whites should be cooked in ovens and gassed to death in concentration camps.

If there ever was a pro-jew god he will nuke us before 2020. We need to disappear and become a warning example to everyone else.

>Yet another swedish defeatist
I know where you are coming from man, but come on, you are better than this.

Not incels but many get recruited by gangs who take advantage of them making them sell drugs, very very common that they are hooked on drugs aswell, basically any public toilet in my city is abused by heroine smoking immigrants or druggie swedish ppl. Disgusting shit

The Swedes have to use signs for the slopes

Attached: chipoo.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Before the proxy-wars in the middle-east the somalis were the biggest group of "refugees".
They have never intergrated and stick to their own kind, even though they started coming here in the 80s.
They are also the happiest and most content of all the immigrants. (According to governemt questionaire/research.)
They are also massively unemployed, only 28% of the men and 18% of the women has some form of job or activity. (But the welfare keeps them happy.)

This is a source from the far left, glorifying the nice Somalis, who tries to explain that the high unemployment is a mystery, seeing how nice they are. (It's in Swedish so requires some translation service. Remember that it's an extreme liberal bias to all their opinions.)
arbetet.se/2015/10/14/den-nya-underklassen-arbetslosheten-praglar-somaliers-liv-i-sverige/

>nordic grills are ugly. It's just a meme of their beauty
can confirm

>can confirm
I liked it. Once I went to a small place that was like a club on stairs outdoors. The girls were hot af. Good times.

>The fun thing is that the current wave of immigrants are hated even by the ones that came before

Isnt it a good idea to use that, to spatk wars between them ? Since they are shitskinns, they have no inherent selfinhibition and will sperg pretty easily.

One thing that really triggers them is, when some of them fucks their sisters/daughter/goat/whatever ...

Idead how to get those ghettos to erradi ate themselves ?!