Russia is a poor shit hole. How do we fix it?

Russia is a poor shit hole. How do we fix it?

Attached: 42785531_2002809246677977_4503541004577122731_n.jpg (1080x1349, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IgRbOditTEE#searching
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back in time and expunge Jews.

You can start by telling me who this juicy thot is. I need to give some rigid support.

What a shame. This chick has a lot of potential.

thiicccc

We need to stick to the current political and economic course and in 10-15 years will likely surpass you by GDP per capita (PPP)

Attached: puskistayasnezhinkafetew.png (848x390, 35K)

She can start by taking off that top. Slowly... I want to enjoy the show.

It's better to live in a poor, but morally decent country than a rich and degenerate one.

Attached: Putinwithaglass.jpg (403x332, 68K)

Russia is degenerate as fuck. They have a solid 2nd place behind Africa in HIV prevalence. Corruption, Alcoholism and crime is rampant.

Why fix it? Leave it.

Attached: 1298025165116.jpg (194x200, 19K)

It will never change. The Russian people know nothing outside of depression and oppression. They can't fathom to have the ideas that western men have of freedom and justice. They only know pain.

>It's better to be poor than rich
Is this how Brazilians cope?

>morally decent country
>russia

incorporate it into Great Finland.

Attached: 1539517818025.jpg (1028x1075, 275K)

TELL ME WHO THIS HOT FAT SLUT IS OR RUSSIA WILL BE GAY AND BLACK BY 2030

You litterally cant make russia better unless you kill everyone at the top since they are all corrupt

Banish jews in govt.

You’re off the goop for real, Ivan. Your country is doing everything in it’s path to be destined for economic failure. Even Italy is richer than u.

She has a pretty face and big tits. If only she had taken better care of herself.

>Russia
>Morally decent
There are decent people for sure, but there are many more bad people and habits than here in Italy.

By spamming Russia with clones of Nicole Johansson for breeding purpouses
>pic related is her btw

Nicole Johansson

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IgRbOditTEE#searching

Why would you try to fix it? It's better to be a poor country with the world's tyrant at your neck, than to be facing genetic extinction like that tyrant.

How many times have you been to Russia OP? How much time have you spent there?

I'll cough up a dollar to play with those titties...

>Russia is a poor shit hole
Maybe they should start charging the US twice as much for rockets

Russian and Poland are overrated dumps. Being white and hating muslims is cool and all but It only gets ya so far.

We dont have many. Its hard to confess but we are corrupt, incompetient thieves by our own.

This. Stay the course

Russia ruled Finland 100 years ago.

Id fug that. Moar?

"Ruled" is too strong word. Its like Australia ruled by UK now. They were presented on map as the part of Russia but had full autonomy.

Nicole Johansson

Attached: 1529762634586.gif (176x244, 1.08M)

Russia is controlled by the 8 year cycle , now its not too great,then it will be decent-ish to alright,then will be crap again.

With global warming and getting rid of vodka.

>getting rid of vodka
Done. Russia is not even in top 10 of drinkers. Life became only worse.

Repopulation with Balts and other human nationalities.

Napalm and nukes

Start by getting rid of the Chekists currently in control of the state. Even the CPSU was afraid of the KGB, and for good reason. All it took was one drunkard and the deep state took control of the country. Think about the resumes of literally anyone who holds power in the Russian government.

It's true that Russia's economy is the 6th largest when ranked by PPP. But in terms of nominal economic output, it's smaller than Canada's. Russia is less than the sum of its parts. The smartest people I know are all Russian, this is a country that should be immensely wealthy and on top of the world. It could be doing so much better if the government wasn't interested in cementing its own power and starting nonsensical wars.

Isn't this the same thing?
We have a path forward, someone call Shanahan.

Man Sarina Valentina used to be super cute. She looks fine now, but damn was she a 10/10 when she was younger.

Oh, and don't even give me that >she

Attached: TrudeauBeingRespectful.gif (480x480, 3.01M)

Let's try fixing our own shithole first.

>dah Jews
Want a real answer of how russia could of not been a shithole
You could actually start peasant reform in 1800 instead of 1860
Dispersed Industrialization to keep the the city small prevent large scale rabble rousing
End lifetime conscription
Adopt the railroad earlier
Don’t commit to retarded pan Slavic ideology
Ally Germany not France

As for fixing Russia today, time and stability are the only cure.
Russian society was torn apart in the 90s and it’s only recently put its pieces back together. They need to focus on the birthdate and education, the kids born in Russia today will be far better off than th it parent were in 20 years. Slavs are gonna be fine but it’s gonna be on a long timetable

>nonsensical
Nigga plz

Don't (((fix))) anything shithead.