Any of you know an alternative to 23 and me? I don't want to give me DNA to the Rothchild jews...

Any of you know an alternative to 23 and me? I don't want to give me DNA to the Rothchild jews. I want my DNA safe and not farmed into a database.

Attached: 1200px-23andMe_logo.svg.png (1200x781, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreemagazine.com/premium/best-big-genealogy-websites-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just look up your family history the old fashion way, faggot. I researched mine going back to the 1600's (furthest I've looked, probably goes back further). I know what my coat of arms is, I know who I'm related to, I've found which ancestors in the U.S. owned slaves, found wills where they specify which slaves go to whom etc.etc...

>I want my DNA safe and not farmed into a database.
Then keep it in your body, dumbass.

Attached: 4497119172977.jpg (3500x3000, 2.3M)

How did you research this? Going back a few generations I have run into roadblocks. Unknown pasts ect...

they are all owned by the same parent company. the CEO of which is a jew and the sister of youtube CEO

Census records, ancestry websites etc. A lot of shit I've found is incomplete for certain people, the hardest part is trying to find the names of relatives, all my grandparents are now gone so I have to rely on my parents, aunt's and uncle's for the names of relatives they remember. Ancestry sites are useful, though I believe the DNA shit is bogus and they try to add shit to them to get people to stop being racist. It's like that one white supremacist guy went on that talk show and his DNA test showed he had african blood...

When it comes to genealogy, seek out the Mormons. Mormons take pride in the fact that genealogy is among their best skills. Ancestry.com has Mormon roots. Start there. You don't have to sign up for missionary visitors or other crap they may offer. But you should seriously consider using any Mormon church developed genealogy services and technology.

disgusting inbred jews. they need to be gassed!

if ur gonna do a dna test do ancestry its owned by mormons, also 23 adds in black and other things to your results

There's a number of free genealogy site too
familytreemagazine.com/premium/best-big-genealogy-websites-2017/

Ancestry.com
funny enough, they also offer a DNA service. One that is not run by Jews but Mormons so YMMV.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-23 14.55.15.png (1449x698, 153K)

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

My cousin did that for our family. We trace back to German/Scottish roots with our immigrant ancestor first coming to North America in the late 1600's. He settled in Massachusetts. He even married the daughter of a famous witch who was lynched during the trials.

56% and me

>gives DNA to for profit organization
>expects it to be safe

The thing about tracing just family trees, you don't know if they were mongols or not that just happened to move into some region of Europe.

A lot of records state the races of people, especially census records but yeah, someone could just say that they're Caucasian but be mixed with other shit. Like mine was a bunch of mixed white like English, Dutch, Irish, German, then when they hit American shores a bit of Cherokee got splashed in. Yeah, I'm a mutt but at least there's no fucking Ubangi in there anywhere

you should do a family tree research then but it takes a lot of work

True also it's worth noting that if you go back just 10 generations you have millions of ancestors. If you understand the rules of probability, only the royal elite can claim a pure bloodline due to heavily regulated breeding. We all have some nigger and kike in us.

>We all have some nigger and kike in us
I haven't found any yet, but I only got as far as the 1600's but yeah, it's a probability