>tfw you're literally grounded by Daddy Drumpf

ahaahahaahaha

Attached: Nancy.jpg (800x419, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Pin7e
mercurynews.com/2019/01/17/blood-from-the-young-now-on-sale-for-the-old-in-san-francisco-report/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shes a jew

Bahaaaaaaaa

Cat and mouse

She looks familiar.

Attached: cryptkeeper_0.gif (700x369, 205K)

>HER FACE WHEN SHE KNOWS SHE WON'T GET ANY MORE CHILD BLOOD, POSSIBLY EVER
LOOK AT THAT VAMPIRE PIECE OF SHIT SUFFER
CAN'T WAIT TO LOCK THIS SHITBAG THE FUCK UP

>President Donald Trump threw the latest punch in his battle with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, canceling her military plane for an overseas trip just one day after she suggested postponing his State of the Union address. “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan has been postponed,” Trump wrote in a letter to the California Democrat. He called the trip “a public relations event” and said that it would be better “if you were in Washington negotiating with me" to end a partial government shutdown now nearing its fifth week. Trump didn't address Pelosi's request that he delay the State of the Union.

archive.is/Pin7e

there's the guy we love

Bad news pal. Turns out anyone can get that stuff now in California. $8,000 a litre.

Being a faggot, I forgot the link.
mercurynews.com/2019/01/17/blood-from-the-young-now-on-sale-for-the-old-in-san-francisco-report/amp/

all the money and botox in the world can't save from the equalizer of father time

I hope that purse beats the school shooter liberal to death

He’s still not giving his state of the union address to the House. Fuck trumpistas, and fuck trump. Lol, no wall, enjoy subpoena season.

Not for long

shes got to be so tired, what keeps her going?
how many blood transfusions a day is she getting?

Nancy shart her pantsy when she learned playing chicken means you can get fried.

>pedocrat shill rat working for known pedophile david "kid cocks" brock and the other pedocrat child traffickers tries desperately to shill against the one thing that will help stop child trafficking
kill yourself soon shill, the trials are coming

Attached: david kid cocks brock and james i love infants.jpg (246x224, 22K)

Attached: The Superlative Bass, or Highest Degree of Bass.jpg (235x300, 26K)

I'd call not having to go to Afghanistan a win.

just keep worrying Nancy

Chronos always wins haha.

CNN Headlines " Demented Old Hag gets played by Trump"

I wish.

>Nancy shart her pantsy

Attached: 1451152246477.gif (265x308, 1.95M)