Owning and operating a vehicle in the US requires you to have documented proof of ownership of vehicle...

>owning and operating a vehicle in the US requires you to have documented proof of ownership of vehicle, registration and identification of the vehicle in the state, a field test to prove adequate operating capability, and a photo ID registered with the state that has your name, DOB, address, expiration, and signature
>owning and operating a firearm requires none of these things
Explain yourselfs conservatards

Attached: IMG_20181225_114331910.jpg (3072x4096, 1.42M)

Sovereign citizens are exempt from all of those rules. Join the team thats in it to win it. Become a sovereign.

>owning and operating a vehicle in the US requires you to have documented proof of ownership of vehicle, registration and identification of the vehicle in the state, a field test to prove adequate operating capability, and a photo ID registered with the state that has your name, DOB, address, expiration, and signature

>voting requires none of these things

Explain yourselfs libtards

All that only applies if you use it on a public roadway. I can build my own vehicle, never register or insure it, and have my 7 year old son drive it on my property and there isn't a fucking thing the government can do about it. Firearms aren't used in the same manner at all.

Also, vehicles aren't protected by the 2nd amendment. Firearms are.

We have a right to bear arms.
We do not have a right to drive on roads.

Those requirements to operate a vehicle were put in place by the government a long time after the founders gave us the only legislation we need to operate firearms; the second amendment.

You need an ID to vote in every state that's not commiefornia, Jew York, or it's adjacent shitholes.

Do any of you think the founding fathers anticipated the possibility of the sheer irresponsibility of firearm usage we're presently seeing from niggers and depressed autists? Hindsight is 20/20 yeah but I wonder if any of them ever had doubts like 'Hm maybe this shit could be abused one day'''

Just a thought

Free travel using whatever is the standard conveyance of the times is guaranteed by the 9th and 10th amendments.

What's to explain? Gun ownership is a right, driving is a privilege. Why are leftists too fucking dumb to grasp simple concepts?

Attached: 1515467391811.jpg (700x698, 297K)

cars are very large and dangerous. Bullets, while dangerous, are also very tiny.

Vehicle regulation is an area where the government squeezes people dry. And fixing up roads is local govt's favorite boondoggle.

Attached: images (92).jpg (619x386, 45K)

>Convenient tool for commute and leisure that has the potential to be dangerous is a privilege
>Device that literally has the sole intent of harming others is an infallible right
This is why the rest of the developed world laughs at us Ameritards.

The only reason for tags and registration is to collect taxes the government isn't entitled to. Just because normalized theft is ok in your mind it isn't in everybody else's. The only reason for gun registration is more taxes. And no American worth anything is concerned about what the rest of the fucking world thinks.

Not on private property.
Now eat shit and die.

>>owning and operating a vehicle in the US requires you to have documented proof of ownership of vehicle, registration and identification of the vehicle in the state, a field test to prove adequate operating capability, and a photo ID registered with the state that has your name, DOB, address, expiration, and signature
Agreed, this is all bullshit that primarily exists so they can wring as many fees and taxes out of me as possible. Lycrafags can buy their $15,000 road bikes and drive down the highway at 20 mph without registering or insuring shit, but I have to sign 20 forms and pay thousands in tax just to use my fucking pickup.

Attached: bike-crash.preview.jpg (600x431, 33K)

>Wishing death on someone for having a different opinion
Classic triggered conservatard snowflake behavior. Sorry for invading your safe space.

>he drives a registered (((motor vehicle))) and wonders why he needs a license
>he has a (((social security number))) and wonders why he pays taxes
These things make you a slave. I personally know people with neither and live just fine granted they are also rich af and own their own businesses.

"eat shit and die" is a death wish? That's a little dramatic for a common idiomatic English insult, right?

And the user is right, but you didn't bother responding to what he actually said, but went "OMG TRIGGD R U MAD THO??".

You have ignored the real reason all thread because your argument is dumb:

> The right to liberty is the same thing as the right to self defense, which is why driving through public spaces is a privilege, but protecting your life with a gun is a right.

I agree, govt regulation is so retarded and arbitrary the only thing really taken into consideration is how much profit that can be generated from fucking over citizens.

The us would most likely have gun control by now if the feds found a way to profit off of it.

I would argue that niggers and depressed mentally unstable autists abuse lax gun laws far more than the intended original purpose of self defense and sport.

I don't even want peoples guns taken away, just legislation that will prevent any rando from purchasing guns off the street without any form of tracking or documentation.

Read the law, dumbass It says "when operating for commercial use"

Attached: retard.jpg (488x463, 46K)

Shall not be infringed

In Cali we need insurance for drivers who don't have insurance. Think illegal's.

>VOTING requires none of these things
Explain yourself libtard