Are Jews REALLY the problem anons?

It seems like a scape goat for many repressed cucks that lack ambition and intellect. Just my two cents.

Thanks.

Attached: hPV5816.jpg (773x645, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkFNTy1JzFg
youtu.be/ryUXkpYVnRM
youtu.be/o7cRqV6l7Iw
youtu.be/QrB7hL61B-0
youtu.be/HNhLKkDPXVc
youtu.be/QwRojV5Csb0
youtu.be/AVzEgA85jLQ
youtu.be/UXC8UbZK2Ng
youtu.be/GU4Tc6U0iz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

yes

jews rigged the game, they deserve the gas ovens

>repressed cucks
Found the faggot who bought the Freudian meme.

Jews have bragged enough times that I believe them. If somebody keeps telling you they are your enemy, believe them.

Attached: jew admits it 2.png (540x411, 226K)

wo a fucking doubt faggot.

Attached: 1547720247112-pol.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Yes
They practice usury and nepotism

>asking a contentious question in blatant bad faith and oppositionally stereotyping language
Definitely not a troll.

Attached: 1546850233097.png (1150x1081, 157K)

#SchumerShutdown you tell me schlomo you baby dick sucking fag

jews is to Jow Forums what whites are to niggers

yes

>It seems like a scape goat for many repressed cucks that lack ambition and intellect.

Much like the general disregard of conspiracy theorists this is exactly what they want you to think. Greatest trick the devil ever pulled etc.

fact check:
where do you think the term 'scape goat' comes from?

Yes. Read ‘The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion’.

Attached: 1D6FDC87-F8B4-44AE-A247-E9B755F143EC.jpg (250x371, 47K)

This. Many of them have given up denying it and now publicly brag about it, because in no country is it illegal to be anti-white, while in many countries it's illegal to be antisemitic.

Attached: 1505309787420.jpg (2690x3153, 1.7M)

>it's not the Jews
>"incel!"
>take your meds
>there's no white genocide, stormweenie
>your grandkids will be brown, lol
>based Israel

Romans 9:6 only the unfaithful ones or the corrupt at the top of society. Soon as we purge that tip of the dick mans usury cabal we are a bal to see what other sideshow temples they have erected in the main synagogue of demagogues circle jerk kings court of a cul de sac cult

Attached: 1547504131787.jpg (702x960, 118K)

KILL ALL JEWISH AND ISRAELI CHILDREN

You may think Jews control us, but who controls the Jews? I'll tell you, it's King DeDeDe

Attached: dedede.jpg (840x443, 101K)

Jew here, Yes.

Oh please. Jews can’t even agree on their own holy texts, let alone on how to run a global conspiracy. They are super convenient to project fears and insecurities though. As you point out.

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Attached: this-Metzitzah-bpeh.jpg (623x457, 89K)

DA JOOS isnt a distinct ethic or religious group. Most Jews have no controlling interest in anything beyond their own families. Its more accurate to call out the cult of Moloch. The further you dig down, eventually you reach the Satanic forces among the elite wealthy of the world, many of those are Jewish though they are not followers of the God of Abraham. Know the enemy.

Not really, no. Jesuits were behind disseminating a lot of the antisemitic ideas that are revisionist and right wing gospel today. Rothschild are bankers of the Vatican, papal court jews. Rome rules the world. Jesuits are called Jesuits, Societas Iesu, because they took it upon themselves to prepare the world for his coming. They want to fullfil biblical prophecy, they control the zionist movement and the international elite that we consider 'the fake jews'. The messianic jewish orthodoxy is only as powerful as allowed to be by Rome, however since their goals converge (jewish moshiach is the prequel to the second coming of christ) they appear to be quasi world rulers (they are way too stupid for that, really). I'm talking of the Ch*bad obviously. Jesuits will crash the world, because the bible says to do (I guess...)

Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

>Scapegoat
That's a Jewish thing. It's part of their occult religion. They have been using scapegoats to push their blame onto foe thousands of years. YES Jews are the problem and we will kill every last one..

EVERY LAST ONE.

DOWN TO THE CHILD

Unfortunately yes. They casted lots and murder christ like people. Molest christ like altar boys and perpetuate luciferian acts of abomination in america

i'm so fucking done with this sandnigger desert bullshit.

Attached: 1474564780189.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

Jews say, you should open the gates. You're opening the gates. Both should burn.

Can you retards glow harder?

They agree on one thing, jew > goy.

They don't undermine society because of some conspiracy, they do it because that's how jewry survives. Their entire culture is build on portraying the goy as evil and one step away from genociding them, of course it's proper to be nepotist as hell and undermine their power ... and so the self fulfilling prophecy continues. Jewry is a brilliant meme, not so great for the jews or their hosts, but brilliant nonetheless.

The Protocols for instance, are the work of the Jesuits. Seriously, jews are way too neurotic and stupid to succeed at such a gargantuan world conspiracy over centuries. And all of those extremist radical quotes, by for instance Ovadia Yosef and his ilk, you need to understand that these people compete for the admiration and respect of their common normie jews. Judaism with its fables of persecution and self-inflicted antisemitism breeds a disgustingly supremacist, neurotic robot-man to whom radical ideas of 'we are actually the master race and will rule all nonjews yay' appeal. If you were raised with readings of the holocaust in bed every night you could not help but support whatever jewish leader was the most radical.

SOON

Attached: das juden.webm (1920x1040, 1.31M)

You dont understand kike-kun, Jow Forums is not one person.

Attached: 1546521546889.jpg (980x742, 106K)

>it's not the jews lol
>but here are the ways in which jews are in fact ultimately responsible for the destruction of europe and european peoples

Attached: 1447806076785.gif (300x226, 31K)

Obviously They are the problem

Check Out My Channel The Zio-Con Report:

>We've got videos exposing 9/11
youtu.be/rkFNTy1JzFg

>The Last Middle Eastern War
youtu.be/ryUXkpYVnRM

>Why Does America Spend So Much Money On Israel (Rebuttal)
youtu.be/o7cRqV6l7Iw

>CIRCUMCISION EXPOSED 2019
youtu.be/QrB7hL61B-0

>The Post Truth Era
youtu.be/HNhLKkDPXVc

>Is Trump a Zionist?
youtu.be/QwRojV5Csb0

>James Traficant: The Powerful Israel Lobby
youtu.be/AVzEgA85jLQ

>(((Who))) finances Donald Trump?
youtu.be/UXC8UbZK2Ng

>Yuri Bezmenov: The Zionist Blueprint For America?
youtu.be/GU4Tc6U0iz8

Jews are essentially unethical people who've attained power via trickery and cannot be stopped unless we all wake up and band together. The problem is most people lack the rare combination of Street and book smarts to see them.

Jews are kinda based.

They hate muslims. Based
They're not slackers: Based
They kill Palestinians: Based
They're bankers: No based

actually, Jow Forums currently outnumbers the jews

Attached: vampire jews.jpg (636x348, 16K)

Attached: F8D27BF0-BF89-4617-8DAA-C5F38F49BC7B.png (215x215, 9K)

>The Protocols for instance, are the work of the Jesuits.

Attached: C952D067-46C9-45AF-8BE4-928EE252F3A8.jpg (226x223, 13K)

You guys like muslims?

And yeah the dick cutting thing is kinda weird.

They're better than sand niggers, niggers and faggots though.

Pic is you, OP.

Attached: 1496719821276.png (501x576, 18K)

Pic related.

Attached: F741B5FC-D470-414A-A8C3-5D2F7EB2BAC0.jpg (800x1066, 104K)

No, but you are a shizo nigger, glow in the dark nigger, that needs to be herded like the nigger cattle he is

They are behind virtually every bit of degenerate behavior in modern society. The past had its problems, but it is nothing like the present.
Whether it be the US government getting Jew'd out of $100 Billion in aid to Israel to watching the Kalergi plan unfold across the European union, Kikes are most definitely behind it. They see non-Jews as their own enemy and put whites at the top of the list.

Youre right OP. Jews arent the problem. The ambitionless and retarded who refuse to slaughter them are.

Pasty’s for the reptilians

Read the following books:
The Culture of Critique
The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy
The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit
The Jewish Century
Jewish Power: Inside the American Jewish Establishment

Until you see every evil corporation or ideology or organization is Jewish and they all mysteriously come around thru assorted levers and pulleys to fuck you

GL.
Me and my sons can outshoot you.

if they're satans grandkids and satan is the
father of lies, why do you believe they are
jews. talk about retarded, no wonder the
fake jew kike amalekite laughs in our face.

Attached: cf4066e9056ca1bd40d23ee78809bee6.jpg (736x917, 84K)

That’s retarded. Why would anyone wanna kill a society that they live in? Ever think liberals, Jews, and all those fuckers just honestly believe that they’re helping people?

>Read the Bible
>Jesus kicks out the Jews
>Jews murder Jesus

There's your answer user

Attached: coffee fren tranquil.png (1196x752, 21K)

> Are Jews REALLY the problem anons?
yes

Their intent is not to kill their host, but undermine the ability of the ethnic majority to effectively wield power.

Why would you think I'm glowing faggot? That's what is going to happen.

Yes

This. For most of them, it's second nature, ingrained since birth. Most of the time they don't have to "conspire". Screwing over white Gentiles comes naturally to them. I have even had Jewish acquaintances admit as much to me.

they're just all represented and all sides
Soros is a Jew but Israel hate him
Jobs was a jew but so is Stallman
it's all very complicated
Israel backs Hungary, says financier Soros is a threat

So that seems sort of impossible. As in racial hive mind crazy.

They are not the only problem but they are a significant part of it and not all of em are, just the ones who practice the religion and/or use their heritage as a means of separating themselves from humanity. The Muslims are also a problem. the Christians are a problem too to an extent but they are our problem and really only because they refuse to be anything other than docile naive sheep. Niggers are a problem and need to be quarantined to the wastelands they create and left to evolve on their own. The systems we live by which enable such extreme class divide are a problem, things we think are there to help us, like interest based currency or copyright and patent laws. Cars and the road system for all it does could be seen as a problem. This is why so many doomers are giving up on society and egging on the collapse of the world, trial and error in the extreme. Likely the only way for us to learn and rebuild something better.

It generally works for a while, then it backfires ... and they get to write another woe is us story and repeat the self fulfilling prophecy.

Of course it's crazy, if their culture wasn't crazy
they'd have just assimilated long ago. The jewish meme thrives on persecution.

No. They’ve been around longer than “The West” it’s “our” fault for not learning how to “deal” with them by now.

We won't be able to rebuild civilization if we fuck this one up. We can't just surface mine iron and coal any more and recycling takes technology we won't have.

Okay so generally I think Jews are fine people.

But every Jew I've met who has not been a fine person is EVERY SINGLE JEWISH STEREOTYPE magnified by 100.

It's so insane. Talk about bad apples.

no , it's the jews

Attached: 1541707911394.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I can literally detect judaism in media with an absurd accuracy rate. I've been wrong ONCE, and that was in Detroit:Become Human, but it turns out they were all just french.

>can detect edomites
>claims from a mile away
>doesn't even realize the french are (((jews)))
user I...

Attached: 1546286082023.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

>essentially unethical people
Not exactly. They are a desert people hardened by centuries of wandering and they owe no essential allegiance to anyone but themselves. That is why they succeed even with small numbers. IMO that doesnt make them anything like an ultimate controlling evil, though such a thing has made a home with many of them. Nazi tactics will not work, they didnt before and they wont now in a world that is much more interrelated and complex than 70 years ago. Evil is real and active in this world and if you think blind antisemitism is going to defeat it, you've fallen for yet another trick.

Americans as a whole are the main problem
Gooks following in the close second
Problem with jews is that they compose a big % of american elite, and everyone from president to congress to senate sucks their dick 24/7

Israel is antithetical to jews ... they are batshit insane enough not to let it bother them too much, but it's incompatible with their fundamental identity as a diaspora minority.

Israelis themselves are hardly jews at all, they just happily enjoy the benefit of outside jews working to their benefit.

Yes. Ask your circumcised dick.

Read the protocols of the learned elders of Zion

>We can't just surface mine iron and coal
Sure you can. I find coal all the time on the surface. After 90-95% of people die you won't need massive industrial mining ops to provide for the survivors. Knowledge, tools and hard work will suffice

>1 post by this ID

You've hit by
You've been struck by
A smooth slide thread

Attached: Smooth-Criminal-michael-jackson-7144062-539-799.jpg (539x799, 304K)

DISCERNMENT: While many Anons use inaccurate arguments about Jews, that is a separate issue from the objective fact that Jews and Judaism are at the core of the problems corrupting and destroying the West collectively.

Discernment, by the way, is one of the most important cognitive abilities for rational thought. The ability to "discern" or "cleave" between two distinct ideas which may have similar aspects is very useful.

That won't rebuild a technological civilization. It takes a massive energy and mineral hungry economy to build a technological base.