Have you found a wife, user?

Or does this trigger you?

Attached: 99ece0b3e96b3e1e2520c9396c957b6f.jpg (1080x1080, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84xdiYmSo-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never should a man be happier to be at his wedding than his bride

How did divorce work in the bible?

You got a divorce only if the spouse cheated.

Attached: 09d9f9d55907300607c817a80d1d38da.jpg (576x576, 65K)

A white family with lots of children triggers Jow Forums

Attached: b3bcf89b7603b2d94ac8adfdf9ec0329.jpg (752x501, 185K)

It triggers me a lot desu, so much so that it actually made me quit Jow Forums for most of 2018. Ever since I was a high school kid on Catholic and Orthodox internet forums I wanted a trad big family way before pol and the alt right made it cool.

Why does God hate me, OP?

It didn't.

Islam allows polygamy. If I wanted to optimize white child production I would convert to Islam.

Yep, I found a wife. Does this trigger you, OP?

Attached: ffc3fb26b4872b3266f8f6295471dc61401386da70e1a7b94b248cb83e4f8e31.jpg (2560x1707, 444K)

Attached: 285103c7314ca7a2ed002b0de3a5786b22c3d460688f76299eff55effbb6216c.png (800x918, 882K)

>Have you found a wife, user?
I did.
It wasn't a good thing.
If that was the Lord's favour, I can do without.

Attached: 1546813110195.jpg (1080x1080, 264K)

no dowry no diamond

I have a white wife and a white stepson.

How many cuck memes can you post to overcome the fact you don't even have that?

Attached: 9ba05982f0c05e4de3b32ffabe2b75a885f918349cb426f7e39a6a79dd77c48e.jpg (3100x2104, 1.48M)

Attached: 4ee6764607245ff83b2f0e8e483cccea524f1448ca6f13df6b87c4027d4e12e0.jpg (1520x1518, 476K)

I'll find a wife once women abandon their voting rights and stop fucking men over.

The Bible dictates that men stand above women as Christ stands above the church. Catholicism in particular doesn't believe in divorce at all (only annulment), as evidenced by the fact that Ireland didn't have divorce until 1995 (because women vote).

Why would that trigger Jow Forums? We want large white families

holy fuck man where is your belt

Sorry, not taking the tradcuck pill---it's a dangerous lie in this day in age.

Attached: 1547507743673.jpg (774x743, 137K)

Take women's rights away, restore male authority over his family, and fix all the damage women have done to family law with their suffrage, and maybe I'll consider it.

their soulless npc smiles trigger me.
youtube.com/watch?v=84xdiYmSo-Y

FAGGOTS BTFO lmao

why dont you just buy pants that fucking fit instead?

bruh you still need a belt. it's unbecoming.

Unfortunately no, and idk where to start. The only place to socialize around here is the same 2 bars.

According to Jesus, women today are not fit for marriage, and celibacy is a preferential option if you can handle it.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190117-185939_Firefox.jpg (857x1468, 479K)

I have a white wife how was a virgin when we met
She is aslo hard working
Win win

>buy more things you dont need goy, you dont want people to think your unbecoming and weird do you?
fuck off kike.

I'm a girl who hates dykes, so...

Uh, no?

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

No you are not
Fucking LARPers, or at best a tranny

Jesus Christ just buy a belt it's not some Jewish conspiracy to look fucking decent.

Attached: 1476664229982.png (510x546, 135K)

Double edged sword in these times. Better to remain as paul taught us that twist solomons hyperbola.
What if 6 was nine. Would you be a 666 2/3 majority man of the status quo heirarchy of a 999 ace near 1 when rounding off the truncation of infinity.

I'm married to a damn good housewife and stay at home mom.

Large white families are great. Rapist fathers not really.

Correct. Literally the only reason for a divorce clarified in the sermon on the mount.

marriage is a trap for the man. have kids but NEVER marry.

Motherfuckers wont get away with this.

I want a wife bros

Attached: 1543554920405.jpg (1024x810, 105K)

>Why does God hate me, OP?
Because it's a test to obtain his favor, given OP's verse.

I am too autistic, the only women that would put up with my lifestyle and personality would have to be really hardcore bitches. Most have had too many dicks (over 0).

No hymen no diamond

Attached: 1540311209398.jpg (750x1111, 521K)

We didn’t ask you to show your half breed family.

>200148188
More office brappers pls

It depends on which part of the Bible. It was written over a period of thousands of years and to understand it, you have to take into account the contemporaneous events of the Jews, the Christians, and people in their surrounding communities. Later prophets and Earlier prophets contradict each other a lot. Aside from Deuteronomy and Leviticus, the Bible isn't a rule book, and for Christians St. Paul abrogated nearly all of those laws in the epistles to early Christian churches like the Galatians. Dogmas of Christianity and the current incarnation of Judaism aren't from the Bible alone, anyway.

Personally, I think the early Jews had it right. Child brides, shotgun weddings, arranged marriages, dowries, and public stoning is a pretty fucking good way to keep honest women honest.

Damn, look at that brapper

He’s with a chink. He’s missing a lot of things, mate.

Why must someone always disagree with the most logical things on this website? Like dude do you get off on being a contrarian

Attached: 19bafb6098fc8751b15507b51159a85200fd0ba00a9f0a9472893dc2ac138fac.jpg (3200x3200, 2.04M)

I wish I had more, I got that from some random thread a few hours ago

>brown eyed mutt marry another brown eyed mutt

atleast they are not race mixing. so no doesnt trigger me.

>amerimutt christcuck abrahamic concept of marriage
i just tasted my vomit

>favour of the lord
yeah the favour of having a sex slave, a cleaner and a cook at home
yeah that would definitely give me a boost

Why is interracial rates so low? Do black fathers not like to raise their kids or are they being raped financially by white women? Or both?

I had a long term GF that I considered my soulmate. She was incredibly kind, intelligent, caring. A wonderful person. Pretty sensible, I thought.
When she was let go from her job I brought up about her being a housewife and mother instead, I'd take care of her.
This was the first time I ever saw her approach something akin to real anger, she just kind of stood there quietly and didn't respond immediately, she just said that she had aspirations in life that were extremely important to her, she didn't want to cast those aside
I kind of fucked up, expecting a positive response I was startled and starting talking about how a woman's value is in reproduction and supporting their partners. About how most notable figures in her field are men for a reason because women tend not to be as skilled. It kind of escalated after that, she never ever raised her voice but just quietly said that I wasn't who she thought I was, started crying and walked out
Don't fall in love with an artist. Cunt broke my heart. We were supposed to grow old together. No idea where she even is, she completely dropped off the radar everywhere after.

Why do they look like the amerimutt meme?

qt work butts are the best

>unmarried
>not triggered

do you people who believe there is only one path in life get frustrated by people like me? you know... people who believe in freedom.

Attached: 1390394304346.jpg (350x392, 51K)

>logical
>buying something with no purpose or need.
are you trying to be funny or is it just ironic ?

guy on the left desperately needs a new tailor

Attached: 500a4dcd3169c53a27c0b0267aef621555eb35aac576b1e27fd955d8e802fa14.jpg (2968x5064, 2.47M)

>You got a divorce only if the spouse cheated.
>Correct. Literally the only reason for a divorce clarified in the sermon on the mount.

Deuteronomy 24:1
>When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.

Matthew Chapter 5
>17“Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.
>18“For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
>31“It was said, ‘WHOEVER SENDS HIS WIFE AWAY, LET HIM GIVE HER A CERTIFICATE OF DIVORCE’;
>32but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Also Matthew Chapter 5
>19“Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven;

Have fun worshiping a god who is least in his own paradise.
"Praise Jesus, the most worthless faggot in heaven!"

Chad mogging hard, even the young girl

>long-ass

gross

I corinthians 7:8-9 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Celibacy is an alternative to marriage in christianity, and according to Paul is preferable. The key point being that you avoid falling into sexual immorality. For most people this is difficult, but if you can then there is nothing wrong with being unmarried.

That’s a fetish,nigger. A wife is of your own tribe.

OH because they are real life amerimutt memes. Gotcha.

It's a belt. He needs a belt. It's called knowing how to dress. I know in Canada the standards for being a man are very different, but please try to follow along.

Best thing that ever happened to me. Make sure she - 1. isn't a social media addict, 2. can cook, 3. you can talk to her for at least an hour without getting irritated, 4. has no diseases 5. is shorter than you, but with bigger tits than you 6. No other addictions, 7. No crushing debts 8. No nigger/spic/chink/jap friends, 9. Likes the outdoors. 10. fat/chubby is OK, can be changed and makes for stronger hips for child bearing

Yep, 15 years and it’s fucking awesome.

>marrying someone of your religion
>marrying your race even if you hate the woman is baste
kek

Attached: 1538089035725.jpg (500x752, 62K)

Did you chase after her?

The only thing triggering me here is that you used KJV.

>marrying someone of your religion
is a fetish*

I have an extremely high sex drive and could impregnate 10 women a day because of how much jizz I produce but I have haven't found a worthwhile mate in my 26 years of life. Sucks shit. I am social and involved in my community as well so I have plenty of opportunity to scope the prime selections.

KJV is the GOAT scripture.

Why would you hate the woman? Who marries someone they hate? You’re a sad hapa or a fetishist pervert. Gross.

I wonder if Magda Pagowska knows just how much and how often Jow Forums rips on her and her ugly child.

What you are describing, numerically speaking, is less than 1% of the female population. I’d wager less than .01% even. This isn’t feasible for any man.

I understand brother. When you feel that it's working, its wonderful. There is nothing like having a family. But as it turned out, the women I married were whores. The family life I thought I had was an illusion. The women were liars and took everything from me. Money, house, kids. It happened twice. Sometimes, especially around the holidays, I dream of a family but.....that ship has sailed. Dont fret user, you're dodging a bullet....even if you don't know it.

she wasn't wife material m8. Having kids is great, but it's a lot of stress and you have to be mentally strong. Look further afield if you have to, i'm adding another one to the list - No artists. They are too far up their own arse to live in the real world and they've been brainwashed to never be happy in a traditional role.

Well, I did it 14 years ago. Women can't have changed that much. You just aren't looking hard enough. I had to look 4,000 miles away

You're a used up roastie and have a sorry excuse for a brain. Sad!

Attached: 9f661100e7c87ea54e4801fcf9ff5a8abe031cfc54463abc98ea6c57f224be0f.png (800x533, 242K)

I’m very lucky to have found a beautiful and loyal woman. She has values similar to mine, has the traditional female profession of nurse, and wants 4-5 beautiful babies. We go to mass every Sunday, Aren’t having sex until marriage. She told me that while she thinks mixed babies are cute, she’s very happy she has a boyfriend who looks like her.

I won the lottery Jow Forums

What was her job? What did she do/want to do?

That’s what I have user. Quite easy to find really.

>Thinks mixed babies are cute.
You got yourself a cryptoburner leaf. S.

Sounds like my kind of town. Where?

We have 1 saloon where I live. 930 people tops. Fuck off were full.

But I hate DC

Attached: IMG_20181008_205542_696.jpg (883x990, 138K)

I tried. I honestly did, I spoke to her Dad who I had a very good relationship with at the time, he was honestly a good man, he asked me to leave her alone, I tried to explain and fix things but he just politely said that I'm a good lad but I "broke her heart" and he can't abide by that.
She had a job as an Illustrator, she always talked about wanted to master the arts and be among the best (realistically, it's unlikely to even happen, I was trying to present an achievable alternative path, she could put that passion into our kids). She wanted to work for films. Her work was her life, and maybe it was cruel of me to suggest taking that away from her. I don't know anymore, I miss her though, more than anything.

>Or does this trigger you?
A bit.

first it was about being logical now its standards and knowing how to dress. yes please follow along. amerilards are ackshully brain dead.

Ew don't miss her. She sounds fucking retarded. Any woman who would put a career over family is worthless.

Women aren't made for marriage. At one point I did want that life but I have seen the abyss now. I will find a decent woman and we will have children and raise them. That is all.

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

Attached: 3e4aa9c17ba645eee90a0814f37f620c.jpg (735x489, 131K)

Congratulations!!!BEAUTIFUL!

Attached: 7a5b2972f66cfe627db73875e24c9083.jpg (476x612, 82K)

>does this trigger you?

Not in the least, and hell I'm not in the least bit religious.

My wife is both my life and my business partner. She's my best friend.