Is Nancy Pelosi going to try to have Trump Scalia'd and blame it on the "security concerns" because of the shutdown?

Is Nancy Pelosi going to try to have Trump Scalia'd and blame it on the "security concerns" because of the shutdown?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-17 Pelosi claims State of the Union could be postponed over security threats; Hom (800x338, 48K)

What is foreshadowing user

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (1200x627, 63K)

Yeah, this is the first thing that came to my mind when she said that.

Her and all the DNC caucus decide to 'protest' it

Will Ginsburg show up with the other SCOTUS judges at the State of the Union address?

Attached: 9827347623784261857054.jpg (3200x1680, 341K)

It literally sais opinion at the top.

Is this the absolute state of pol?

She was planning on being out of the country when it happened.

Attached: 6F090653-ED0F-4114-8DF4-5EBB9EFA6118.png (2300x466, 210K)

Hey dumbshit, it's a literal statement that came from Pelosi. This isn't about the opinion article.

>pol
You kikes don't learn do you? Listen closely you piece of shit. You're going to war against the entire Muslim world. Your internet proxies won't stop their bullets. Israel will be destroyed and you'll watch an iranian fuck your sister and shoot your mother in the fucking head.

There's no saving Der Speigel readers

>opinion
>claims
>could be

Nah he will just make em look like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sistors. Secret service and Homeland security got this, better yet make it a rally instead. Fuck the house

Attached: 2043986704209348.jpg (804x562, 38K)

It feels like the Democrats got caught trying to flee the country today. Never heard a word about this trip until today.

It is obvious af that she is doing this for the lulz. Deal with it.

Too bad that Jow Forums has turned into a bigger conspiracy mill than /x/. At least the latter knows that they're full of shit.

>It is obvious af that she is doing this for the lulz. Deal with it.
Israel is going to war and you're gettting a bullet in your skull kike.

>Too bad that Jow Forums has turned into a bigger conspiracy mill than /x/. At least the latter knows that they're full of shit.
David Rhodes shall die in guantanamo bay
Valerie Jarrett shall die in guantanamo bay
Ben Rhodes shall die in guantanamo bay
Andrew Lack shall die in guantanamo bay
John Brennan shall die in guantanamo bay
Loretta Lynch shall die in guantanamo bay
Barack Obama shall die in guantanamo bay
Hillary Clinton shall die in guantanamo bay
Joe Biden shall die in guantanamo bay
Bob Iger shall die in guantanamo bay
David Geffen shall die in guantanamo bay
Jeff Bezos shall die in Guantanamo Bay
Harvey Weinstein shall die in guantanamo bay
Chuck Schumer shall die in guantanamo bay
Adam Schiff shall die in guantanamo bay
Dianne Feinstein shall die in guantanamo bay
Mark Warner shall die in guantanamo bay
Ron Wyden shall die in guantanamo bay
Richard Blumenthal shall die in guantanamo bay
Debbie Wasserman Schultz shall die in guantanamo bay
Nancy Pelosi shall die in guantanamo bay
Mark Zuckerberg shall die in guantanamo bay
Cheryl Sandberg shall die in guantanamo bay
Sergei Brin shall die in guantanamo bay
Larry Page shall die in guantanamo bay
Susan Wojciki shall die in guantanamo bay
Dov Zakheim shall die in guantanamo bay
Michael Chertoff shall die in guantanamo bay
Eric Schmidt shall die in guantanamo bay
Jonathan Greenblatt shall die in guantanamo bay
Jeff Zucker shall die in guantanamo bay
Richard Cohen shall die in guantanamo bay

I thought Trump paid for his own?

I JUST SEARCHED AND WHAT THE FUCK I DON'T REMEMBER THAT

All you hasbara faggots truly don't understand how fucked you really are.

Attached: 1541595926625.gif (498x345, 1M)

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

this dude believes obamas DOJ, IC, and others didnt spy on a political opponent lmao
back to discord

Trump pays for nothing. The orange house has not even paid their water bills. The utility company just wont shut the water supply down, because they dont want to deal with the blowback.

The shills seem to be dumber than ever. I think they are completely drained.

She really doesnt want trunp to steal that lunar eclipse spotlight at months end from satanists in government

If Trump got Scalia'd, every liberal politician would be gunned down within the week. Is that what they REALLY want?

It's difficult to wrap my head around just how mentally ill you really are.

>walls for ( (me) ), not for thee
what did based israel mean by this?

This is the real reason she wants it cancelled. They haven’t perfected RBGs clone yet.

>It's difficult to wrap my head around just how mentally ill you really are.

Attached: 1524034368215.webm (954x530, 1.8M)

HAHAHAH TURN ON CNN THEY ARE SEETHING

You think Nancy could pull off something like that? IF anything it would be Mossad, Why was she warned and not anybody else?

That this is your response gives me a much more clear image. Thank you, and I'm so, so sorry.

Attached: 1528676809346.png (1488x1488, 2.12M)

Attached: Noire.png (419x238, 84K)

>1488 x 1488
Noice.

I was literally just talking with someone else about this earlier today, the whole "security concerns" concern trolling the (((media))) was pushing yesterday was astroturfing for an assassination.

Attached: spooky.jpg (1440x1415, 143K)

By Mossad? who would tip off Pelosi and just Pelosi?

Trump has more than the Secret Service protecting him. He brought in his own security too. Plus, all the gun owners in the country are on his side.

She's dying. She has terminal cancer and the DNC is trying to keep her alive until after 2020. My numbers confirm.

it's like trumps playing invisible rope prank.

Attached: L86k2zU.gif (300x166, 1000K)

I’m watching CNN on a pirated live stream now, they are literally talking about how there won’t be enough security right now.

They are completely flustered and ass burned.

Attached: BD8212ED-7DB4-4125-A2F3-099092C2BC5E.jpg (3264x2448, 3.38M)

Link?

Pirates never share their booty.

they're passing bills for fucking kikes every fucking day, what difference does it make if the president is there, the security is marginally increased, congress is already an AAA target.

and why the fuck is congress even still open if there's a government shutdown? these faggots should be serving me fries.

I wont ask again

Attached: 1544306482357s.jpg (125x110, 2K)

Kek I just searched YouTube for ‘cnn live’ then filtered so only live streams showed.

Attached: 46D3B769-21A1-40BA-BFD9-D3E65E5EEF78.jpg (800x1000, 100K)