By today's standards, this is probably politically correct

campusreform.org/?ID=11763

Attached: UGA TA.jpg (424x230, 39K)

Does this person have children? If so, they should be killed

Yes it is. He will be rewarded of this with great many things. Watch.

He's so brave, so progressive!

Redirect your anger at the chimp's provocation towards the white progressives who enable his behavior

Book deal, television show, academic career

When I read it all I see is:
>Blacks gotta kill somebody no matter what.

>wearing glasses

That’s cultural appropriation nigger you better toss those in the trash

wh*toids deserve far worse for what they did to africans

Cuz ultimately blacks are no real threat. they're too dumb and impulsive to do anything Just avoid them if possible hating them for being violent is like hating a shark for biting you.

maybe if they stopped training themselves to kill each other that would be a better approach?

They're so dumb and impulsive that abstaining from killing is just not possible.

Email him at [email protected]

after posting I realized the error of my proffering a logical thought

It's like the jiggaboo politician in South Africa, blaming whites for black crime. Saying whites brought things to South Africa that they knew blacks would want to steal.

I emailed the Department head.

>Does this person have children?
If it has more melanin than Marco Rubio then the answer is yes.

>boo hoo, my white feelings are hurt, waaaaahhh!
Does snowflake need a safe space? lmao, just lmaooooo

Nah it’s not really about feelings. It’s about the possible violence which he’s promoting against whites.

this isn't offensive it's threatening

Its about equality. A white student was expelled from UGA in the fall of 2018 for saying "Put that Nigger in" during a football game. As he should have been. Racism shouldn't be tolerated. I'm about equality. This TA should be treated equally as he's spouting racism.

Maybe should have thought about that before oppressing Black people for 500 years? Reparations will be taken in blood.

In my experience the only time niggers beat whites in a fight is when they gang up on them. Of course then the Whites gang up on the niggers, and then there's social chaos. That's the result of "diversity".

Underrated

funny way to admit that whites are better fighters

Attached: zulu f.c..png (1604x1488, 361K)

so, blacks kill regardless. got it

How about not fight and kill people all the time?

>Oppressing Black People for 500 years.

England didn't even colonize America 500 years ago you fucking mong!

>implying white people did that
fucking brainlet

those memes are so cute and wholesome

Racism = prejudice + power. Black people don't have power historically, so they can't be racist. Educate yourself. This is critical race theory 101 stuff.

I’m cool with solving things with violence.

>critical race theory 101
Retard spotted

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

>black people are literally orcs
why do we want more of them again?

i'm impressed with the mental gymnastics you reatrds can come up with; despite them being completely baseless

The mind of an idiot is possibly more interesting to study than the mind of a genius... At least from my pov

he's married to a white women and has two mixed babies

While your at it can you post some heroes of yours or books they’ve written etc? You shills should try to be more creative at times.

I can tell you his downfall. He may think he's on top right now with his idealism and hatred towards whitey. But it will come a time when he goes to a store or gas station and crosses the wrong whitey and they blow his coon head off from any trouble he may incite. Media will be all over it, he will be in a closed casket. Riots will break out of course, looting taking place and well, dumb-asses all around will show up. Then after a week. All goes on like nothing had happened or anything that took place. Because we simply don't give a fuck about society.

When logic and facts don't fit your ideals, change the logic and facts.

I live in the next county over, and I guarantee you he won't set foot outside of Athens Clarke County. Clarke county is full of them, and the libtards that support him. If he comes over to Oconee county, he'll have problems.

>kill whitey
>no more gibs
>starve to death
Africans are their own worst enemy.

>he'll have problems
What will happen?

Exactly the point. He poked his dick in the hornet's nest with this. It will be nothing but pain for him waiting.

>What will happen?
Dice rolls says ass-whupping/necked/shot/decapitation.

One of the rednecks in Oconee county may ask to have a word with him. May engage him in some light conversation regarding his political views.

kek agrees

Dumb hypocritical nigger.

You don’t say?

Double checked and necked

This nigger's a 40yo TA?

>Spics are white
No, no you aren’t Paco.

Attached: 8F6950DF-16C2-4BF5-87AF-994CC17009F0.jpg (793x1024, 192K)