Adolf Hitler and Drugs

Adolf Hitler is well known for taking methamphetamine. How much did he take, and what was the route of administration? Are there any other "larger than life" historical figures who took methamphetamine or similar drugs? Have any other great leaders throughout history regularly used drugs of any sort, stimulants or otherwise?

Attached: um why are you looking at me.jpg (750x536, 147K)

Freud was a complete drug addict

Freud isn't a great leader you retarded faggot, shut the fuck up before I fuckin' knock you out bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (249x299, 57K)

This is a lie. He never did methamphetamines. Thats just the jews rewriting history.

>This is a lie. He never did methamphetamines. Thats just the jews rewriting history.
I'm not so sure. There was a popular prescription drug at the time that contained methamphetamine. Of course, it was an extremely low, oral dose, which is a distinction that the average person won't understand whatsoever.

Every female in my family took it in the 60s to get skinny. It’s not a big deal like meth.

>Every female in my family took it in the 60s to get skinny. It’s not a big deal like meth.
Meth isn't necessarily a big deal, it just has a bad reputation because junkies smoke hundreds of milligrams to get high and wind up staying up for five days and entering amphetamine psychosis. Same things would happen with Adderall, really, given the same routes of administration and comparable doses. Right now it's all associative propaganda and memes—that's why meth = junkies and hitler and Adderall = students and Tesla or such nonsense

Tommy from peaky blinders smoked opium

>from peaky blinders
Is that TV show any good?

Churchill

Meth or other drugs?

Go watch High Hitler on YouTube. Hitler's doctor (Morel) was drugging him and Hitler didn't know what he was being given, just trusted the man.
One concoction of the VitaMultin even contained gypsy shit, or peasant shit from some village. Dr. Morel had more sway over AH than H. Göring.

So basically adderal?

Freud was a kike

I hope so. One of the major reasons I still take 20mg every other day is because my hero took it and conquered Europe.

Attached: DFF3AFD1-AD5D-4452-86EA-82C6B18A36AC.gif (360x216, 4K)

>So basically adderal?
Very similar. Low, oral doses of meth are practically the same thing as prescription Adderall, it just has somewhat higher abuse potential, and because it's mostly acquired on the street rather than as a prescription and in pill form, we get today's associations and memes.

Meth is actually still prescribed today as Desoxyn, but it isn't very common. I find it funny that one of its indications is obesity, which is perhaps one of the best and most obvious uses for a drug like meth, but it rarely gets prescribed for that.

I just started buying LSD Off the deepweb. Im amazed I can get it shipped to my house and for so cheap and the shit is so pure. If anyone wants the vendor name lmk. Tabs are like $6 on average.

eh you sound pretty out of touch

>and the shit is so pure
lol what's your friend's username senpai

You mean the vendor? Its on dream market name is samspade2. Thank me later bud. 100ug tabs for like $4.50 out the door cant get better than that.

I use modafinil and it is not some libertarian, transhumanist meme. It helps me with work, a newborn, and a blog i’ve been working on.

Nice, I've got some adrafinil powder now (metabolizes into modafinil) and I've been reading up on how to dose it properly. It's surprisingly annoying to deal with bulk powder substances. It's a life-changing drug in my opinion, especially for those of us who have potential but have serious shortcomings in the motivation and mindset department.

Yeah. It’s more reputation and ingredients. They give pharmaceutical Meth to kids these days. It’s called adderall.

>Adolf Hitler is well known for taking methamphetamine

This is just more Jew bullshit.

You expect me to believe that a strict vegetarian who didn't drink and hated smokers was addicted to meth?

There was never a word about this until the 90's so fuck off Jews with your lies.

>You expect me to believe that a strict vegetarian who didn't drink and hated smokers was addicted to meth?
See, this right here is an example of the consequences of nonstop propaganda and pure, ignorant association

>They give pharmaceutical Meth to kids these days. It’s called adderall.
Pharmaceutical meth is Desoxyn, but Adderall, or amphetamine salts, is extremely similar

Faustian: Taking anything and doing everything in your power to overcome nature (which includes yourself). Pervitinists are the definition of Faustians.
If you are opposed to performance enhancing drugs, you are a brainlet or insectoid.

A long , comfortable life = non Faustian
A short, exciting life striking fear and envy into everybody else's heart = Faustian

Attached: nordid5.jpg (795x1298, 120K)

Didnt irving write a book about hitlers doctor
Id say kike lies

You are wrong. Why would he not take meth? Meth does not alter your mental state, it simply prevents you from being tired, which is also where the side effects come from.

>Meth does not alter your mental state

Attached: come on now.jpg (500x313, 20K)