MELANIE'S PLANE DESCENDING TO BEACH

ARE THEY DIVORCING?

Attached: 1547768557258.png (579x334, 45K)

NO, the plane is landing.

Attached: makeamericagreater---------x------.jpg (1191x463, 103K)

You don't think donny's dong still works, do you?

Trump owns hotels and golf courses in palm beach.

Meeting with russian assets

Why the fuck did you even post this retard? They have houses there ffs......

Attached: 1535513468569.jpg (630x354, 24K)

this makes trump's cancelling that other government funded trip look shittier now. sigh

Quick stop at Epstein Island

How?
And, who cares?
And why do you care who cares?

Just because Trump can't leave for appearances doesn't mean Melania can't get away.

If your wife needs something within reason, you let her have it.

1. his implied reason is the use of funds when funds are frozen
2. I really didn't want that to be tarnished
3. I don't

Polar vortex is coming to DC. She's clearing out for warmer climes and I can't say as I blame her. The one in '13 (? iirc) was a humdinger.

You have my vote, Wayne. I don't even care that you molest kids.

It's over for little donny

Exactly the fake news propaganda idea. Faggot.

>Melania's plane lands
>it's over!!!!

R A R E
A
R
E

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

Imagine if her plane exploded and Chuck went on TV and said Donald I warned you

the implied reason isn't the apparent reason so that could be propaganda. as far as his 'do as i say not as i do' crap, that's lame no matter how you spin it.

wew lad, really its not

Attached: Show me your Flag Folder Faggots.png (1702x528, 99K)

>his implied reason is the use of funds when funds are frozen
nothing is implied. his STATED reason was to get her back to work, and last time I checked, the first lady isn't in congress. he punctuated his statement by (LMWAO) dropping their luggage off at her office

>one is a jet they took on their own accord
>the other being a transatlantic flight using military craft for the comfiest ride possible on taxpayer’s dime
Not the same. Liberals in office walk around thinking that the govts purse is their personal bank account

who the fuck cares, trolling libs is all that matters.

the jews are trying to get him, he's not leaving the white house, they're threatening everything and anyone with a brain (leafs apparently excluded) can see it

She's meeting Dubya for a little slappy slappy heh heh heh.

Attached: CF67948A-FB18-46E7-95EB-1E8989486065.jpg (660x371, 31K)

The guy is so filthy rich on his own that he could probably pay for her to fly there and back 200 times and not even sneeze at the amount of cash.

Here is the difference: the first family is REQUIRED to use Air Force provided travel. Just like Trump can't use his own body guards.
Also a two hour flight is completely different than a 7 day tour.

>STATED reason
agreed
>own accord
I saw the USAF designation so I have to assume it's a government plane.
>trolling libs is all that matters
sorry, i lost myself for bit
I hope he did

>the first family is REQUIRED to use Air Force provided travel
ok, but was the trip necessary?

>(leafs apparently excluded)
I'm willing to bet 50% of leaf posts are actually recent Chinese immigrants.

Why that's a Guernsey Grip there Ken!

The White House is bugged and compromised, so really they should be getting out of it as often as possible.

No the Chinese here are pretty conservative. It white liberal 20 something from Toronto who are retards. They are literally the subhuman garbage.

I'm a hapa

There is a major snow storm coming this weekend. If I could fly to palm beach, I would too.

>dirtyjew.gif

False equivalence if you’re trying to pick out which trip is more/less justifiable. First Lady has no obligations, nor power, to the shutdown. Nancy, on the other hand, does and was intending to go halfway across the world for a week for...pr? while in the same breath says they should be working towards ending the shutdown. Making herself unavailable for a week, especially as speaker, is not working towards a resolution. Grasping at straws trying to compare anything Melania does with any elected official, as she is not and they are

I agree with this. I was focused more on expenditure of funds but that's not the stated reason.
I would still have preferred if they didn't happen at the same time. It gives opponents a crease to pry.

>Dubya
sad war goy spends his time painting nowadays

>keep looking over your shoulder, you can feel it coming

Attached: gwb_shower6_602137868[1].jpg (500x672, 77K)

If not that, then it’d be something else travel related. Liberals aren’t known for being logical, this example here is a perfect example

Your mom's head is presently descending on my crotch.

Attached: 1541262127735.png (410x410, 331K)

Oh yeah huh. Heh I forgot about that

Retarded shills think this will save them from getting anally raped by Trump today.