Third Rail

Best TRS show coming through
>solid content every time
>balance between current events and big picture
>discussion never drifts to off-topic
>ape Sven not there to interrupt every sentence
>not paywalled

Attached: third-rail-logo-300x300.jpg (300x300, 14K)

this is now a love street thread

The only show that doesn't hold back on the blackpills either.

One of them doesn't know how to speak to microphone and post-production doesn't care or can't remedy it.

Borzoi is most blackpilled human on earth. I hope he doesn't an hero out of sheer despair.

>not FTN Focus with Ethnarch
Can't beat that legal savvy, deep historical context, and gentle-voiced Jared Taylor factor. P.S. destroy all (((federalists))).

borzoi is annoying

mr ridgeway deserves better

The tyrant Lincoln
The War of Northern Aggression

big disagree

Excellent point, user Hands

lauritz was the best of the three, though

Strong disavow

why did lauritz leave

>Borzoi is most blackpilled human on earth
That's Lauritz (F).

Personal reasons, since he specified they were good if I was to guess it'd be marriage, childbirth or a really good job offer.

Striker and Lauritz podcast when? Striker is a commie pretending to be a fascist and Lauritz is a fascist pretending to be commie. Would be the perfect pair.

>Forced laughter at something Jazz Hands said that wasn’t funny

Heelturn, at least in this beginning phase, is now the alt-right nexxus. I'm tired of the "today's happenings clucked over and explained in alt-right"-style shows.

What does this term "third rail" mean? I've seen it a lot lately

I know, poor guy.

Q predicted this

In electric trolley / subway cars, it carries the electricity. If you were to touch it, and the ground or anything connected to the ground, you'd have trolley-pushing amount of current running through you. The end.

Spencer is unironically boring and cringe

... it's used as a metaphor for instant death. Like, 'social security reform is the third rail of American politics'.

Yeah but there are other shows - like last night's, with Jim Goad and E Michael Jones. Very good!

He's well-worth listening to, though. Knowledge of how movements go, so much background. He really delves. All for a bigger blackpill though, I fear :(

What do they even talk about if not current events. Did Jim Goad just boomer-post about his career as a comedian and brag about his Tucker Carlson follow? Did EMJ rehash the thesis of Libido Dominandi for the millionth time? I have great respect for both of them, just wondering why you’d actually tune in.

Check out the wikipedia page on it, there's an (((interesting))) topic used as an example of a third rail

> E Michael Jones
> what did they talk about?
Jooos, user. Jews. But also, whether it takes catholicism to save the white race. E Michael Jones knows so much history, it's worth listening to him. If you haven't, and you care about Jooos, check out his lecture series on "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit", for their history in Europe. Plus, his own turning-on to the Jewish question. It started as noticing that the Rothschilds or someone, were funding birth control. And was talking about reducing the population, and demographics being everything. Well who would do that to their own people? Ohhhh.
Was a good episode, imo - I'm always down to hear 3 smart, informed people talking.

i'm subscribed to TRS. Who is on third rail? enoch?

Striker and Borzoi are the best thing we have going

Bunch of men in mobile small pox blanket studio.

ill go ahead and add them to my podcast list. strike and mike is my favorite outside of TDS.

how very, very sad.

borzoi is cool, never listened to his podcasts desu did listen to fatherland tho now that podcast is a disaster jim is insane person

So a rehash of something that ideally should be ingested in lecture form.
Do the white race a favor and do something useful with those 3hrs instead man.